Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) (82453 Views)

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
wydmag:
I wonder what this country is turning into, once a female is the culprit, guys who are sex starved will be shouting about stripping her naked! I am not saying what she did is right or neither does it have a moral justification but stripping a girl just to feed your pangs doesn't make you any better!!!

Mumu.... we no dey hear una voice or see una face if na man dem strip. E get anything wey special for thief body?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by solidman59(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nonsense. Why this humiliation?
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by almarthins(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Though what she did was wrong! It is time we woke up from this persistent jungle night mare. Our people are hungry we shldnt forget that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by seguno2: 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
wydmag:
I wonder what this country is turning into, once a female is the culprit, guys who are sex starved will be shouting about stripping her naked! I am not saying what she did is right or neither does it have a moral justification but stripping a girl just to feed your pangs doesn't make you any better!!!

It is all part of the CHANGE na.
Shebi our randy president said his wife belongs in the other room?
His zombies are just following his example.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by afrika(f): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
Buhari!¡ bauri!!! Ibuara!! B u h a r i ooóooo!!
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
D girl gt swags sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
So because of fowl, you stripped her unclad, and yet will come here defend PEJ that stole billions of our dollars. Person wey una suppose beat and strip unclad you are defending.

Instead of stripping this one unclad, it is not even better handling her to the police? This country sef undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
sekem:

Comot dia jare!

You think those guys dia are even aroused at such a shameful sight? lipsrsealed

Nakeding the biatch and parading her serves only one purpose: to discourage her and any other person who wants to commit such a dastardly act of stealing from doing so.

If you think I don't know what I'm saying, next time you see a mad women who is naked, just take your time to look at her let's see how your smallboy go take rise!

Does this one look mad to you? This is abuse and that it is only what is it. What made you feel she is guilty of this crime? Have you not seen people are been punished for crime they know nothing of?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Saint83(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Na lie Jhor,na photoshoping
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by legendte(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Please alert police. These evil men should be punished.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by almarthins(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
willibounce1:

Mumu.... we no dey hear una voice or see una face if na man dem strip. E get anything wey special for thief body?

U no see as those guys dey happy say dem don see free live rabbit hole and succulent back side make I no mention the chewable bazuka for front
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by seguno2: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
almarthins:
Though what she did was wrong! It is time we woke up from this persistent jungle night mare. Our people are hungry we shldnt forget that.

Hunger in the land.
Thanks to Buhari's recession.
Thanks to governors and LGA Chairmen who owe salaries and pensions.
When shall we parade these big useless thieves instead of the small fries like this poor girl?
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by wydmag(m): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
eezeribe:

They also strip boys... It's GENDER EQUALITY

Don't get me wrong! There is no moral justification for the action of the accused and the accusers! They are all guilty in the eyes of the law!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
Buhari must hear of this!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by almarthins(m): 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
seguno2:

Hunger in the land.
Thanks to Buhari's recession.
Thanks to governors and LGA Chairmen who owe salaries and pensions.
When shall we parade these big useless thieves instead of the small fries like this poor girl?

Abi o! The magnificent political thief don kill cow for tomorow bought with siphoned public fund. If say d girl na patient Jonathan dem go gree touch am?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
I know I hate stupid girls but I don't like this at all..

What RUBBISH
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by unumoetse(m): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is absolutely not necessary and a barbaric act to say the least.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by africanman85: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Y bring this to front page na ? Some of this moderators are as wicked as those on the pix

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Codes151(m): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Cuz of chicken??! Oga bring make I pay! True people
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by inverterpromo: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
chrisifeanyi:
Sad

Those people parading that Lady unclad are the so called Christians who d bible taught to forgive. Yes, he stole, but must you unclad her? I've seen a situation where a lady stole from a shop and some ignoble men gathered to unclad her. What she stole is worth 1,500 naira and someone volunteered to pay the shop owner 25k to let the gal go yet those sex starved masturbators refused and insisted she must be unclad and beating up. Their fones were ready to take snapshots. Thank God policemen were passing by and saved the situation. What am I saying; those men feel so good to UnCloth any alleged thief especially if she's a female. They are sadist and stone aged imps. Must you humiliate her? Must you? Is very sad to see this kind of pic. Life is unfair and some are too weak to save themselves from certain situations and they resort to petty pilfering and careless stealing. I am not supporting her action but for sanctity and scared nature of human life, caution should be exercised when dealing with such stealing act. Look at underage children watching her unclad. Is pathetic.

Bros am moved to tears at the thought of what that young girl must have passed through at the hands of those hapless youth, seeing those pictures already spoilt my good mood this evening and am left wondering why some of our people are mean and extremely heartless.Granted she did wrong by stealing but killing her psychologically should not be punishment for such. How will they feel if this was their sister. Why dont we learn to treat others the way we will wish to be treated if the situation was to be reversed. This is so bad and highly condemnable.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Codes151(m): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Cuz of chicken??! Oga bring make I pay! Yeye people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by MizAijay(f): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is so wrong...
The sad thing is that some female folks participated in this act. People are quick to pass judgement and punishment on their fellow humans as if they've never or would never do wrong. And someone will tell me this country will move foward with such barbaric character still in existence. How sad...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
Are these human beings or animals?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
The post is a good example of how little some know of abject poverty. Beg the owner? There are many people who steal food not because they don't know right from wrong , but because that's the only way they can eat. We can judge her actions because most have options. If you are poor , you are reduced to one option. Survive or die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by almarthins(m): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nma27:
Buhari must hear of this!!!

Wetin concern buhari? The change now begins with you.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Adesiji77: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
I Can see a man there in his 50s taking pictures of her with his phone

I find that part very unsettling? Taking her picture to do what exactly? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
abuayman:
Africans will never cease to amaze me, please why stripped her unclad biko
Apart from stripping her unclad, they are even strangling the fowl with the rope. I doubt that fowl came out of the ordeal alive embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
since1914:

The old man sitting in front, is even using his 'torchlight' phone to take a picture of her. This act violates not just her dignity but also her rights as a human being. And on account of this, renders inconsequential, whatever crime she has allegedly committed. Secondly, why expose the unclothedness of a full-grown woman to little children? They even have front-row seats, tomorrow they will be the ones striping and defiling women.

I suggest that when things like this happen, the government authorities should get hold of the village head and also strip and parade him naked, so he will learn to keep his depraved subjects in check.

Your last paragraph contradicted what you preaching,. Why would the village head be striped naked Isn't there any other form of punishment ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
almarthins:

Wetin concern buhari? The change now begins with you.
It begins with you
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
Barbaric!
2 wrongs don't make a right!!
Yet, Same dumb folks will hail james ibori/ political criminals that has looted their future & destinies!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
cool someone should help me contact this lady. I will like to send her some money cool
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by francisbiz: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
wydmag:
Honestly, am touched. It's not every offence one treats this way, some offenders need counseling, deliverance etc.
If she was their sister would they have stripped her? Hell no!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) / Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.