Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,417 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) (82455 Views)

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by obataokenwa(m): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
that village has brought curse upon themselves. the name of the curse is called evil disease. until they treat the past and present thieves this way, the curse won't be easy to leave them. I fear for that girl not commuting suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Rastamann: 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nigeria: A zoological garden!
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
what kind of stupid treatment is this just because she stole a chicken. seriously am pained and I pity this lady, in fact am speechless and becoming emotional

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by bookface: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
I am a bit surprised at the outrage here because the suspect is femail.

Couple of weeks ago, a man was beaten to death for similar crimes, and i couldn't witness similar outrage. Cover your heads in shame you hypocritical cowards!

Any sort of mob justice is unacceptable!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
All I see is injustice and inhumanity. See poor ppl killing their fellow poor ones.
Its just excess among the poor.
I hate poor ppl.
They are poor down to their mentality
They are d complete definition of poverty as they r poor on every side.
Non sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
It would have been better if they flog her with her cloths on than parading her unclad for these sex starved old men to feed their eyes ...iranu

But then I guess most guys on this thread probably came to see an unclad lady....we all need to work on our mindset.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by dvee2: 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is what sometimes disgust me about the action of Nigerians towards corruption. The real politicians that steal from their collective psyche are celebrated while the conditional hungry poor thieves are humiliated and sometimes lynch to dead. what kind of people are we?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by excess4luv: 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
make I no talk wetin dey my mind.....
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by mostyg(m): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
There must be a strong campaign against jungle justice in this Country. This is getting too much.
This same set of people would celebrate a politician, the likes of Ibori that stole millions and would want to behead a petty thief for stealing a fowl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Richy4(m): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
When will Civilization get to all parts of Nigeria?...I mean as the day progresses, the more some community behave backwardly....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is very bad for Christ sake...what is chicken to this shame on her...dey don c boobi n yansh now then curse go follow dem
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by sucess001(m): 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
kodded:
[s] will you say the same thing if she was a man ? undecided
Ur sick mind can't comprehend the message being passed across.#Sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by OluwaWizzy(m): 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
Naija Youth And their Jungle Justice, well Na joblessness cause am, if those people involved had where to go to daily.. this scenerio won't be, Aal Izz Well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by aitanofi(m): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
And these people will be part of the group that will celebrate Ibori if he finally returns home.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
wydmag:
I wonder what this country is turning into, once a female is the culprit, guys who are sex starved will be shouting about stripping her naked! I am not saying what she did is right or neither does it have a moral justification but stripping a girl just to feed your pangs doesn't make you any better!!!

Oh no

It is well with the female
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by yipata: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
THIS IS TOTAL WICKEDNESS AND BACKWARDNESS
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Ndifereke: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
This country is cursed.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Harinholar(f): 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
So sad......
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
If you do a little research, you will find out that they these are MMM participants who vent their frustration on this girl... Abeg na joke I dey joke ooo cheesy

God save her oooo say she be woman, otherwise these foolish people wey I dey look say go set her ablaze if to say na man
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by brownhawk: 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
kodded:

Nigerian feminist don't want this type of gender equality
they are dumber
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is so wrong on every count.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Harinholar(f): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
So all diz youth taking pictures are all innocent when it comes to stealing abi? smh..
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by brownhawk: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Yossarian:

I urge you, sir, to quit thinking in reactionary terms. Life would be much more meaningful for you and everyone else if you identify an ideal and fight for it. For example, instead of saying, "Let it be done to girls since it is done to boys," you might ask, "Should it be done to anyone at all?" or "What should have been done?"

Of all the kinds of punishment possible, parading a lady in the nude with the object of her offence strapped to her back is one that can only appeal to sick, pitiful, subhuman minds; people who depend on the misery and humiliation of others as a prop for their own self-esteem.

Apply this simple principle in your daily life, sir, and there might be hope for this country after all.
what is he saying and why talking as if ur reading ur textbook.. let communal punishment be given when it's deserved.. and her colleagues will learn
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by bimchuswhat(f): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
wydmag:
I wonder what this country is turning into, once a female is the culprit, guys who are sex starved will be shouting about stripping her naked! I am not saying what she did is right or neither does it have a moral justification but stripping a girl just to feed your pangs doesn't make you any better!!!
Abi o.....
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Hussein1987(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
this is stupidity, what this country is turn to is unbearable
leaders are doing there own why fellow are also contribute to the senseless attitude. am sure if we can investigate this this case very well it would happen by mistake. because she stealing fowl they now naked her. is that the next thing to do. please fellow Nigerians let reason before we judge any case is unfair and prohibited in d law of cabal.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
wydmag:

But when guys are stripped unclad for the same act we won't see you coming here to write. What's good for the guys is also good for the girls involved in stealing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Collins87: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Shameful. She should have asked me for one, I have them too many here in North bank Makurdi. Still shameful.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by doskie(m): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
wydmag:
i have lamented about this issue for a long time now and it's quite unfortunate this is today's reality in Nigeria. I wonder when our rulers will deem it fit to enact laws against jungle justice.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
wydmag:

I don't like bias people like you. I assume you are doing this for likes. People like you won't say a word when a male culprit is stripped naked(Which happens more often....in fact I'll refer you to a million and one threads on NL where male culprit are stripped naked) You didn't tag those stripping the guys naked..sex starved ...but now that its a female culprit, they are sex starved). What is bad is bad either its against a male or a female.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by eminent97: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]even the old men among them who claim to b elders are involved in this!!!! whatever she did, this is too bad...if it was d daughters of those so called adults, thier wife or sister that is treated like this how will there feel..........nigeria still have a long way to go in this civilised centuryeven the old men among them who claim to b elders are involved in this!!!! whatever she did, this is too bad...if it was d daughters of those so called adults, thier wife or sister that is treated like this how will there feel..........nigeria still have a long way to go in this civilised centuryeven the old men among them who claim to b elders are involved in this!!!! whatever she did, this is too bad...if it was d daughters of those so called adults, thier wife or sister that is treated like this how will there feel..........nigeria still have a long way to go in this civilised century
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by javispj(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
Because of ordinary fowl.. na wa ooo, n this r the same kind of people who celebrate iboris release From jail.protest that the formal 1st ladies account should be unfreezed.am beginning to think most Nigerians r suffering from mental illness o..
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
I call on the spirits of our fore fathers to desecend on this COMMUNITY...

Because of FOWL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) / Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.