Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel (6366 Views)

Lalasticlala Is A Pervert, He Keeps Sending Me Dm's Asking For My Number / See How Guy Massacred Lady During A Quarrel On Whatsapp / Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by frozennose: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2009
I have been dating my fiance for 3 months now and each time we have a misunderstanding he breaks up with me instantly and ask me to give him the ring he proposed with,and that really gets me worried as i become uncertain about his feeling for me.

i am a graduate,young and not desperate for marriage and i ve told him over again to face the problem and stop requesting for the ring,because he would always come back to beg for forgiveness and recociliation.

pls can anyone tell me why he keeps doing this??
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by mrperfect(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2009
You posted this in job section, is any of you looking for jobs?

@topic
Well, this could be the only way to display his unhappiness about any incidence.
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by walakolobo: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2009
next time, b4 he asks for it, throw it at him and see what he will say.
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2009
walakolobo:

next time, b4 he asks for it, throw it at him and see what he will say.

LMAO, you are absolutely right. . . . . . . even better, the next time you give it to him dont take the ring back until he acts like a real man.

@poster
also it is safe to say that you better sort out whatever problem he is having before going to marry someone who can easily snap and jeopardize your union like that. what will he do when you guys are married? throw you outof the house?!
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by Caringpro(f): 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2009
@ Poster,

Your "boy" is not yet man enough to start thinking of marriage. He should grow up first. It take emotional, psychological and mental maturity for one to want to enter into marriage institution. Have you asked why marriage is called an institution? Part of it is because there is some level of maturity required before one enters the life institution. I suggest he sees a counselor but ONE VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION: How are you sure that he will not ask you to go each time you two quarrel even after marriage? Think about it and try to positively talk with him.Good luck
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by Adamora: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2009
Your Guy is still a "BOY". He is not man enough.

i advise you give him a break for now until he grows up.
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by jdamian: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2009
galfriend, the last time i checked, this zone is for Jobs and Vacancies not not a settlement area for dispute btw gal n boy.mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by angelhair(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2009
Give him his ring and tell him to go f**k himself. You don't need his sorry a** in ur life. He probably is reconsidering his proposal, tell him to get lost.
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by atilla(m): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2009
if i were u I would give him back his ring until u guys get serious. thats how he will be disappearing and appearing in yhour marriage. better sit him down and talk to him cause he sounds childish
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by Vuitton(m): 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2009
WRONG SECTION angry
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by mahogany28: 12:11am On Nov 19, 2009
you have been dating for 3months and he proposed? or did you mean 3 years? he sounds rather immature, you need to find a real mature man that would respect you and love you regardless.
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by lionphil(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2009
WRONG SECTION OR NOT HELP THE LADY OUT.

LADY, UR LITTLE BOY IS A CHICKEN LITTLE AND WILL CRASH UR MARRIAGE WITH THIS STUPID ATTITUDE OF HIS.
THE NEXT TIME HE WANTS TO START AN ARGUMENT, GIVE HIM THE RING AND TELL HIM U NEED SOME TIME OFF. BELIEVE ME U WIL BE THE BOSS COS HE WIL BEG LIKE NEVER BEFORE. DON'T ANSWER HIS CALLS FOR NOT MORE THAN A WEEK. MAKE SURE SAY I NO PASS ONE WEEK. I DON TELL U OOO. THEN U CAN ENTERTAIN HIM BUT WITHOUT SEX FOR 2 WEEKS OR A LITTLE MORE. THAT WILL MAKE HIM TREAT U ALITTLE BETTER NEXT TIME TRUST ME.

BUT THAT IS IF U HAVE THE BALLS[sub][/sub] TO DO IT SORRY MEANT THE kitten TO DO IT.

ONE LOVE
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by pcicero(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2009
@Poster
What? Just 3 months and you have started exchanging rings? Una worry o
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by goodliz: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2009
the man in question does not love u take it.pls dont get involve with a man dat does not love u.u r a priceless jewel.
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by sophianah(f): 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2009
Three months, d guy is not stable and not man enogh, for u to give a lady ring in three months, i believe it shud be that u love the lady so much or u are just trying to deceive her with the ring,
Best thing to do is sit him down when u are both in good mood and tell him to av a strong rethink abt the proposal, does he really wants u, and also tell him that the next time he demands for the ring, u will throw it at his face and will never collect it, afterall, so many guys ae out there looking for whom to give ring to
and pls u need to think very well urself before accepting to perform marriage rites and so
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by frozennose: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2009
@everyone

I really appreciate your contributions and advice,guys you've really given me the best words of knowlege i can ever get else where and

i do appreciate.
thanx
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2009
please throw the ring back to him!
Are you sure it is engagement ring or one of these friendship rings.
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by Beautymc(f): 6:05am On Nov 20, 2009
Galfriend, if truly u are not despirate for marriage, better give the amature his ring. And pray to God to give u ur own husband. If he starts now to threaten u for just a ring he gave u that may not come from his mind (pretenders), that means he can send u packing b'cos of quarrel when u fully marry him. Maybe he should be attending a marriage counselling if that may help him. Girl, be wise for marriage is to be enjoy not endure
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by bighead: 8:31am On Nov 20, 2009
Please lets do things the right way through the right channel. Most people here are interested in career or looking for jobs and might not be in their best to profer solutions to you on issues of romance. More so, if someone is looking for job desperately and you are distracting him or her with issues of relationships, you are as well complicating issues for the persons. So i plead that we start posting things via the right channel.
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by frozennose: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2009
@Beautymc

Thanx girlfriend

I spoke to him about it yesterday and he has agreed that we start a six months marriage counselling class in church to help prepare our minds for marriage.
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by SisiKill1: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2009
Gah! Poor guys are the worst! He prolly spent his last dime on the apuruka ring (no offense, girl friend) and he's afraid of losing it.

Next time he does that crap, happily take the cracker jack ring off and tell him you've been looking for a way to rid yourself of it anyway coz someone else wants to put something better on your finger.
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2009
frozennose:

@Beautymc

Thanx girlfriend

I spoke to him about it yesterday and he has agreed that we start a six months marriage counselling class in church to help prepare our minds for marriage.

Oh he's not prepared for marriage yet and he's proposing to a girl! Hmmmn!
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by amebono1: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2009
and what are you doing with such a man?
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by Flashfast1: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2009
angelhair:

Give him his ring and tell him to go f**k himself. You don't need his sorry a** in your life. He probably is reconsidering his proposal, tell him to get lost.

I Totally agree.
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by agathamari(f): 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2009
he isnt serious about the relationship
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by amebono1: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2009
frozennose:

I have been dating my fiance for 3 months now and each time we have a misunderstanding he breaks up with me instantly and ask me to give him the ring he proposed with,and that really gets me worried as i become uncertain about his feeling for me.

[b]i am a graduate,young and not desperate for marriage [/b]and i ve told him over again to face the problem and stop requesting for the ring,because he would always come back to beg for forgiveness and recociliation.

pls can anyone tell me why he keeps doing this??
you sound desperate to me, cos its only desperate gurls that will take such rubbish from guys
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by frozennose: 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2009
My dear am not desperate

Am young and 've turned down several marriage proposals i just believe some people have bad orientation from family,friends or past experiences about relationships and marriage.

I believe people should be given the chance to grow up to become better partners by advicing them to attend marriage counselling and reading books on relationships.

I know he wants to get married and settle down,yet it won't be a bad ideal if he learns more about it,hence my proposing the six months counselling.

The most important thing here is that he has accepted the fact that he's quick to anger he knows he has a problem and is ready to work at it.
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by Flashfast1: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2009
frozennose:

My dear am not desperate

Am young and 've turned down several marriage proposals i just believe some people have bad orientation from family,friends or past experiences about relationships and marriage.

I believe people should be given the chance to grow up to become better partners by advicing them to attend marriage counselling and reading books on relationships.

I know he wants to get married and settle down,yet it won't be a bad ideal if he learns more about it,hence my proposing the six months counselling.

The most important thing here is that he has accepted the fact that he's quick to anger he knows he has a problem and is ready to work at it.

My dear, open your eyes now that you still can. Before you turn to a punching bag later. The guy has a serious issue. Leave him now that you have not made any commitment or risk spending the rest of your life with IRON MIKE TYSON. If you like make you dey there dey dull yourself
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by amebono1: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2009
frozennose:

My dear am not desperate

I believe people should be given the chance to grow up to become better partners  by advicing them to attend marriage counselling and reading books on relationships.

I know he wants to get married and settle down,yet it won't be a bad ideal if  he learns more about it,hence my proposing the six months counselling.

all this one is story, i said you are desperate, i mean which young gurl will take all these  from one man, a man that will take a ring today and bring it back tomorrow, is he the only one with anger issue?

If i say your so called fiance is a kid, i will be putting mildly, he is a prematured-confused-not worth-being-called-a -man, man

I'm sure if you misplace the ring, he will ask you to give him his sperm or your lifeback
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by Flashfast1: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2009
!amebo no1:

all this one is story, i said you are desperate, i mean which young gurl will take all these from one man, a man that will take a ring today and bring it back tomorrow, is he the only one with anger issue?

If i say your so called fiance is a kid, i will be putting mildly, he is a prematured-confused-not worth-being-called-a -man, man

I'm sure if you misplace the ring, he will ask you to give him his sperm or your lifeback

shocked shocked Yepa: FLAWLESS VICTORY - Amebo WINS!!!
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by amebono1: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2009
its not about who wins or lose, its the truth, if you say you are not desperate what are you doing with a man that takes his ring from you everytime there is a misunderstanding
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by frozennose: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2009
@Amebo no1

My sis
I understand you clearly,if eventually he still continues in this dulling manner with all the counselling,then a smarter man, man will take his place.
I grew up in a peaceful and loving home

Will want my home to be that even better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls / Dating A Benin Girl. (my Experience) / Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.