Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel (6390 Views)

Lalasticlala Is A Pervert, He Keeps Sending Me Dm's Asking For My Number / See How Guy Massacred Lady During A Quarrel On Whatsapp / Confused: He Keeps Coming Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
!amebo no1:

all this one is story, i said you are desperate, i mean which young gurl will take all these from one man, a man that will take a ring today and bring it back tomorrow, is he the only one with anger issue?

If i say your so called fiance is a kid, i will be putting mildly, he is a prematured-confused-not worth-being-called-a -man, man

I'm sure if you misplace the ring, he will ask you to give him his sperm or your lifeback

I think she's just young and foolish! undecided
She'll learn the hard way that some men just dont deserve second chances
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by Gabry(f): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2009
Its bcause of the immaturity level of her mind.

3 months and you got engage? That is too short my dear. . . She is not ready for marriage and so are you. You both need time to really grow up and realize what is the real meaning of marriage
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by galatico(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2009
Engaged with a guy you've been dating for Three months, damn it!!! That's too short!!!
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2009
Looks like your dealing with a 2yr old infant shocked
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by Flashfast1: 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2009
@frozennose
That's better.
Don't ever let any guy treat you like trash. As if your entire life revolves around him. You know they can behave like assholes some times.
Oops almost forgot that I'm a guy.  wink
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by platinumnk(f): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2009
Funny, I know someone in almost the same situation,

The Girl will take off or give back the ring whenever they had a quarrel.

and they have been dating for 6 years! shocked shocked
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by mamagee3(f): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2009
He's so immature[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]. tongue
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by Busybody2(f): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2009
!amebo no1:

and what are you doing with such a man?

Your amebo and forwardness too much angry tongue Did she say anywhere that he was a man cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ebonyeyes:

Looks like your dealing with a 2yr old infant shocked

Watch ya mouth angry Don't insult my pikin na angry grin
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2009
Busy_body:

Your amebo and forwardness too much angry Did she say anywhere that he was a man cheesy cheesy cheesy

Watch ya mouth angry Don't insult my pikin na angry grin
Sowwwy embarassed embarassed grin grin
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by Busybody2(f): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
This ish is so funny, don't even know what to say, i've got tears rolling down my eyes trying to picture the hilarious scenario cheesy

FIANCE - "Oya give me my ring back, I am not doing again, I am vexed" angry

FIANCEE - "And what if I don't give it back" angry

FIANCE - Give me my ring nau nau, I am warning you oh angry

FIANCEE - Do your worst, this ring is staying on my fingers tongue

FIANCE - I will tell my mummy for you, you will see, you shall see, i will not let you ride my bike again or give you my sweet again angry Daddy, Mummy, this one he does not want to give me my ring back, bwuahhhh cry cry cry
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by SisiKill1: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2009
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! cheesy

Iya lode you are so wrong for that.
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by Busybody2(f): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! cheesy

Iya lode you are so wrong for that.

My Ogamadam, perhaps I shouldn't trivilise this, but think about it, if I were the OP, i'd refuse to give him next time, let him chase me round the house and watch me taunt him to "catch me if he can" and then pick race down the road and watch the whole neighbourhood intervene and ask what the matter is grin grin grin
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by OBVIOUS(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2009
!amebo no1:

you sound desperate to me, cos its only desperate gurls that will take such rubbish from guys

Amebo is right on this one---- only a desperate woman wants to spend time with such a man--- how can you call a small pikin a "potential husband" undecided undecided shine ur eyes well well
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by chika98: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2009
LOL the poster deserves every bit of it. I'm sure he slaps you around too
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by echobee(f): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2009
oh girl anytime this ur so called lover ask u for his ring, give him, and any time he comes back to beg u,forgive am if u want, but no collect his stupid ring. atleast u no dey rush like us.
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by atilla(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2009
frozennose:

My dear am not desperate

I know he wants to get married and settle down,yet it won't be a bad ideal if he learns more about it,hence my proposing the six months counselling.

So you are the one that proposed the six months counselling and you say your not desperate. Woman, the writing is on the wall and seems you are in denial. Good luck with ur child oops sorry Fiance
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:26am On Nov 21, 2009
A man has a flimsy quarrel with you and each time asks for the ring back?

What happens when you both are married?  undecided He'll probably divorce you the moment you make a mistake without a second glance. . .you still considering the marriage. . .and you say your not desperate?  undecided
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by Beautymc(f): 5:55am On Nov 21, 2009
Please do not throw the ring back to him in a painful way. At the process of the marriage counselling, pray and fast and also cry unto God that if truly that guy is ur husband, let Him change his character over this marriage issue. And believe me, whatsoever God dose, it's final.
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by SisiKill1: 8:00am On Nov 21, 2009
There are some situations you don't need to pray about because God in his infinite wisdom has already given you all the signs you need to make the right decision even before you ask.

The signs are all here. . . Flashing like neon lights on a Las Vegas strip mall. OP GET OUT NOW. . . get out or you'll spend the next 3yrs praying to God for answers he already gave you 3 months into this sick relationship.
Re: He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel by OBVIOUS(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

There are some situations you don't need to pray about because God in his infinite wisdom has already given you all the signs you need to make the right decision even before you ask.

The signs are all here. . . Flashing like neon lights on a Las Vegas strip mall. OP GET OUT NOW. . . get out or you'll spend the next 3yrs praying to God for answers he already gave you 3 months into this sick relationship.

Well said Sisi------ i cant believe some twats are bringing religion into this shit---- when we have common sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months / Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? / Tallest Man In India Says He’s Looking For Wife, But Can’t Find. Women See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.