Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Elder Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Elder Brother (1036 Views)

My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Elder Brother by Kizobaba(m): 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Elder Brother by falconey(m): 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
beautiful union..........
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Elder Brother by AntiWailer: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Your Elder brother, not Senior brother.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Elder Brother by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
AntiWailer:
Your Elder brother, not Senior brother.

Big brother sounds more urban.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Elder Brother by zarakay(f): 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Lovely.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Elder Brother by madridguy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
Wonderful.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Elder Brother by Monalisa185(f): 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
hian!!! Okay
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Elder Brother by Kizobaba(m): 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
Tnks y'll
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Elder Brother by lilmax(m): 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
make I no talk my mind before some witches and wizards go dey quote me anyhow dey swear for me
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Elder Brother by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
Very sensible, simple and mature pre wedding pic. Bravo to your big brother.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Elder Brother by Divay22(f): 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Elder Brother by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nice.. they look Good.........dont forget to check my signature is going to be fun ND intrestng. For more imformatio pm... I will add u to the group.. or check the thread.... .
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Elder Brother by Kizobaba(m): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
More
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Elder Brother by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
Kizobaba:
Hy guys, pls check out these photos of my elder brother and his fiance set to wed on the last two days of 2016. Comment, compliments and critics are welcome.
GRACEKINGS2016
and what do u intend to use our comments for? oya if u insist, see my observations:
1. for the 2nd pics ur brother pricck show too much for him trouser.
2. ur brother no dey do exercise? see as him kpufty for the pictures.
3. make the fiancee stop to use the cream she dey use so that her colour go dey natural.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Elder Brother by TashaGirl: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
Is your bro from Enugu .
Enugu guys have one look like that embarassed

HML to the couple
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Elder Brother by bitchcrafts: 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
Your brother's name must be Edward. If not, abeg Change of name Asap!

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Slay Queens!!! / Benefits Of Making Love To Her While She Is Menstruating / My Brother Won't Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.