Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed (3314 Views)

If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Cbagz: 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
As for me yeah she's human

so whatyasay people

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
Lol.
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by falconey(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
op what of half pass 4?
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Cbagz: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
What's that
falconey:
op what of half pass 4?
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by falconey(m): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
Cbagz:
What's that

the one the eyes is facing north but you are looking south kinda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Cbagz: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
sadsad
I still can't decipher
falconey:

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by sinaj(f): 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Jamb kwesion
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by jonaifame22(m): 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
So far she has a pvssy, it is well, I can even date her if she has very obvious bow legs
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Cbagz: 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
No its Cambridge A Level kwesion sad
sinaj:
Jamb kwesion
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by MrCork: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
Cbagz:
As for me yeah she's human

so whatyasay people

...wit left or right eye? angry
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Cbagz: 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
Don't know maybe any of em

so whatyasay
Yah or Nah
MrCork:

...wit left or right eye? angry
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by firstking01(m): 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hmmmn, it will strongly depend oo.
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by MystiqueReine(f): 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
Of course yes.me that I'm dating fetty wap do i have two heads?
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Cbagz: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
MystiqueReine:
Of course yes.me that I'm dating fetty wap do i have two heads?

ok holla at mr zoovie for me

from one of his fan
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by MrCork: 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
Cbagz:
Don't know maybe any of em

so whatyasay
Yah or Nah

...is shelight skin or Dakskin? angry
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Cbagz: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Light skin bro
MrCork:

...is shelight skin or Dakskin? angry
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by MrCork: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
Cbagz:
Light skin bro

is she Yoruba or IBO? angry

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
falconey:

... Strabismus ( crossed eyes)

You are welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by falconey(m): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
Alondra:
... Strabismus ( crossed eyes)

You are welcome. smiley

I don't get it, I was trying to explain the kind of defect to op who didn't get it. how is using the medical term useful?

let me guess you just want to show off uh?
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
falconey:

I don't get it, I was trying to explain the kind of defect to op who didn't get it. how is using the medical term useful?

let me guess you just want to show off uh?
you missed the words in bracket. He would have understood if you had used that. smiley
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by falconey(m): 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
Alondra:
you missed the words in bracket. He would have understood if you had used that. smiley

oh! in that case your inference is justified.
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
falconey:

oh! in that case your inference is justified.
You are welcomesmiley
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Cbagz: 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
Don't know but She's multi racial /half caste
MrCork:

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by MrCork: 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
Cbagz:
Don't know but
She's multi racial /half caste

..realyl? is she male or female? angry

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by falconey(m): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
Alondra:
You are welcomesmiley

no, I'm not.
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
falconey:

no, I'm not.
That's for me to decidesmiley
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Cbagz: 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
Female from Dundee Scotland
MrCork:

..realyl? is she male or female? angry
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
MrCork:

grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by falconey(m): 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
Alondra:
That's for me to decidesmiley

and it is for me to acknowledge and accept.
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by MrCork: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
Cbagz:
Female from
Dundee Scotland

...cool. .is she Scottish..English.Irish or Nigerian ? angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Cbagz: 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
Scottish/Nigerian
MrCork:

...cool. .is she Scottish..English.Irish or Nigerian ? angry
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
falconey:

and it is for me to acknowledge and accept.
It wasn't a requestsmiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss Unclads / Guys Pls Get In Here !which Do U Prefer ? (pix) / What's Your Sex Meal ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.