Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed (3336 Views)

If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Cbagz: 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
I'm fine you look good
just the type of food I eatwink
Lawlahdey:
Is this one fine? (Jusss wonderingg) undecided
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
CorGier:

I'm officially eying you.
Who is this one aqain.. ? sad
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
Cbagz:
I'm fine you look good
just the type of food I eatwink
I see..

You are done, right?

Bye undecided
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
MrCork:

^^^ladies do not swaaaaaaar...you not a lady...plisssss be civilise. White women will never behave like this ((((SHAME))) embarassed

That's what you always say when you are told the truth
Kid, I'm done with you today

PS. Don't call me a nazi again cause if you do I will personally make sure you get a lengthy ban angry

Now, go and troll cause that's what you know how to do best grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Who is this one aqain.. ? sad

wetin dey work u, see attitude.
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by MrCork: 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
ellacute45:

PS. Don't call me a nazi again cause if you do I will personally make sure you get a lengthy ban angry

^^^^angry black woman. .calm down...mussssss you be angry at every black person...can't you be friendly? ... (((JEZUSSSSSSS)) undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Cbagz: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ok Noted ellacute45 known nazi racist
MrCork:

..warning...Ellacute45 is a well known Nazi raccist on Nazi Racist in nairaland...she said she hates black people especially Nigerians and said she will never hav anytin to do with us. She a Nazi racist!! (Beware) embarassed
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Cbagz: 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
See attitude like market woman later she complain she can't find man Nairaland
Lawlahdey:
I see..

You are done, right?

Bye undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
CorGier:

wetin dey work u, see attitude.
Tf is your business with whatever is working me? undecided
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
So long as d remaining eye shines better than energy saving Bulbs.
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by MrCork: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
Cbagz:
Ok Noted ellacute45 known nazi racist

i like her thou smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by vybzkartel: 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Cbagz: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
I see
But why like a 42 year old woman bro

when there are pretty young light skin females like Berlynn and Lawlahdey here on Nairalsand

MrCork:

i like her thou smiley
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Tf is your business with whatever is working me? undecided

Sista, abeg carry ur waala dey go.
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by MrCork: 5:03am On Dec 27, 2016
ellacute45:

...you angry cozzzzzzz you hav one eyes? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by MrCork: 5:04am On Dec 27, 2016
Cbagz:
As for me yeah she's human

so whatyasay people

...bro...hav you seen her eye? Ellacute45?....tellllllher to show u embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals / A Slay Queen With Difference (pix) / Zodwa Wabantu Exposes Her Bare Bum To Followers During Spa Session To Fix Her Ce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.