Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed (3327 Views)

If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by falconey(m): 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
Alondra:
It wasn't a requestsmiley

it should be, you need my consent don't you?
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by MrCork: 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
Cbagz:
Scottish/Nigerian

Nigerian??...can we trusses her as a wifey material or not? angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
falconey:

At least we agreed on somethingsmiley

You are welcomesmiley
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
MrCork:

merry xmas
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by MrCork: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
falconey:

^^^^this homebase mechanic looooooookin portmanto head hav showd up again...he on every tread undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by falconey(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^this homebase mechanic looooooookin portmanto head hav showd up again...he on every tread undecided

cork merry Christmas
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Cbagz: 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
Yes we can trusss her

She's been in the Uk all her life

She gat little Nigerian genes so she can be trusssstedcheesy
MrCork:

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by MrCork: 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
Cbagz:
Yes we can trusss her

She's been in the Uk all her life

She gat little Nigerian genes so she can be trusssstedcheesy

....if she lightskin with one eye..hell yeaaaaa....we can date her...Ellacute45 of nairalana gots one eye but yet..we chase her on nairaland! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Cbagz: 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
ยค
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by MrCork: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
Cbagz:
Alright cork

so how's peckham today

jusssss finish eat in turkey an cow leg salad....going for second round..Custard cream cake with biscuit n red wine! wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Cbagz: 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
Alright cork
but does ellacute have big boobsi
MrCork:

....if she lightskin with one eye..hell yeaaaaa....we can date her...Ellacute45 of nairalana gots one eye but yet..we chase her on nairaland! cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
MrCork:

You re sick
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by MrCork: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
ellacute45:

You re sick

the good news is you are light skin n we still chase you....THANK ME LATER! wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by MrCork: 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Cbagz:
Alright cork
but does ellacute have big boobsi

...who?.. Ellacute45...well bro I seen her. She only 42years old and manageable...she dates anytin smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
ellacute45:

You re sick
Seriously sick, dear

MrCork, go seek medical help huh
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
MrCork:

...who?.. Ellacute45...well bro I seen her. She only 42years old and manageable...she dates anytin smiley

You are obsessed with my moniker grin
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Cbagz: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
cheesycheesycheesy
Have you nyansh her yet?

Heard she's also a nazist punk head

MrCork:

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by MrCork: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
ellacute45:

You are obsessed with my moniker grin

angry
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by MrCork: 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
Cbagz:
cheesycheesycheesy
Have you nyansh her yet?

Heard she's also a nazist punk head

hav I nyansh who? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Cbagz: 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ellacute45
MrCork:

hav I nyansh who? undecided
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
Cbagz:
Ellacdute45

Pls stop giving me unnecessary mentions, thanks smiley
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by MrCork: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
Cbagz:
Ellacute45

...that old cargo??...she reffuse to mate wit black people in nairaland. She said she a proud Nazi Racist.she hate Nigerians angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by MrCork: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
Cbagz:
Ellacute45

she might greeeeee for you thou wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Cbagz: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
Mrcork bro she's lightskin and have very nice boobsi
Lawlahdey:
Seriously sick, dear

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
MrCork:

...that old cargo??...she reffuse to mate wit black people in nairaland. She said she a proud Nazi Racist.she hate Nigerians angry
You sound so stupid and brainless these days

Do you really know the meaning of Nazi?
You write the word 'nazi' just to troll thinking it's funny

Talk about hating Nigerians
Are you not the same fool, who go to every thread saying you prefer foreign girls.

Hypocrite angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
ellacute45:

You must be really stupid and brainless

You let them get to you, your response makes them happy no matter how insulting it is, it only means they have successfully gotten to you, their goal.
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
Cbagz:
Mrcork bro she's lightskin and have very nice boobsi
Is this one fine? (Jusss wonderingg) undecided
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

You let them get to you, your response makes them happy no matter how insulting it is, it only means they have successfully gotten to you, their goal.

No, I quoted the idiot cause he called me a nazi

Normally, I would just ignore
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Seriously sick, dear

I'm officially eying you.
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by Cbagz: 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
Don't want bro She's a punk head any ideas on how to punish her?
MrCork:

she might greeeeee for you thou wink
Re: Nairalanders Can You Date A Babe Or A Guy That Is One Eyed by MrCork: 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
ellacute45:

You sound so stupid and brainless these days

Do you really know the meaning of Nazi?
You write the word 'nazi' just to troll thinking it's funny

Talk about hating Nigerians
Are you not the same fool, who go to every thread saying you prefer foreign girls.

Hypocrite angry

^^^ladies do not swaaaaaaar...you not a lady...plisssss be civilise. White women will never behave like this ((((SHAME))) embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(IQ TEST) Whats Wrong In This Picture / Cctv Camera Caught Woman Stealing At The Super Market, Hide It In Her Big Yansh / Wow Info! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Confirm Return Of Uncensored Shower Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.