Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out (1524 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by SwaggaCob(m): 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2009
Just wondering why a normal guy would leave the chicks in his vicinity, only to come on Nairaland to chyke girls. Some guys need to get extra balls. Are u 1 of them ?
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by delagasky(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2009
cos my guy, to some NL is their vicinity grin, u dey rule ur won vicinity??
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by abatakan1: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2009
How do work that out?
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by platinumnk(f): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2009
SwaggaCob:

Just wondering why a normal guy would leave the chicks in his vicinity, only to come on Nairaland to chyke girls. Some guys need to get extra balls. Are u 1 of them ?

Ask 190 tongue tongue
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by sexyZee(f): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2009
cool
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by whitelexi(m): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2009
SwaggaCob:

Some peeps are getting the best of both worlds, what do u say to that? grin grin grin
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Ben13: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2009
hmmm another thread cheesy short of adjectives
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2009
whitelexi:

Some peeps are getting the best of both worlds, what do u say to that? grin grin grin

Yea . . . have a GF or even a wife sef, and come here to just play abi? I guess it's allowed sha  wink
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Pweety4me(f): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2009
Cheaters! lipsrsealed
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by platinumnk(f): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2009
Ujujoan:

Yea . . . have a GF or even a wife sef, and come here to just play abi? I guess it's allowed sha wink

ok, I have my answer smiley
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by justwise(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2009
SwaggaCob:

Why do u have to limit urself?
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by tkb417(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2009
so why cant u scope a gurl on NL?
are they inferior to those in ur 'vicinity'

if u cant reason on ur own, beg ur friends to help u think b4 posting
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by SwaggaCob(m): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^^, how many have worked you on Nl ? Why waste your decades to stalk someone u can actually catch in a day ?
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Secretz(f): 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2009
SwaggaCob:

^^^, how many have worked you on Nl ? Why waste your decades to stalk someone u can actually catch in a day ?

Who says you cant catch some of them in a day on this forum . . . don't be deceived by these 'angelic' ones oooooo . . . . and yes I am brave enough to post this. Bite me. grin
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by SwaggaCob(m): 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2009
@ Secretz,
You met your man on Nl ?
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Secretz(f): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2009
SwaggaCob:

@ Secretz,
You met your man on Nl ?

rofl. Do you want my family members on this forum to kill me? Anyways . . . . I do not want to be falsely incriminated. ciao.
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Pweety4me(f): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2009
@Ask me out anytime just don't expect a yes!be prepared 4 d good bad and very ugly. . . tongue  grin
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by SwaggaCob(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2009
Pweety, @ who ?
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2009
Well you can't blame some of them. . .when all they've got is NL. . .because they know an average girl wouldn't even glance their way off the street. . .what do you expect them to do?  undecided
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Pweety4me(f): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2009
SwaggaCob:

Pweety, @ who ?
Any1 who cares. . . cheesy
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2009
lool
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Pweety4me(f): 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2009
^2much bumping and grinding u mean. . . tongue
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by tkb417(m): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2009
SwaggaCob:

totally irrelevant
will not follow you on a slippery slope

The point is, you can meet anybody anywhere.

scratch that?
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by justwise(m): 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2009
tkb417:

totally irrelevant
will not follow you on a slippery slope

The point is, you can meet anybody anywhere.

scratch that?

Tell them again. Some pple here are still living in the past.
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by tkb417(m): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2009
justwise:

Tell them again. Some pple here are still living in the past.
so u have some work to do to enlighten them

arent they ur friends
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by countdown2: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2009
I wonder wat this is all about. But the question is, how many have actually hooked up on NL?
Based on my own " dating" preference on NL, Most guys/girls are e-dating. YIM love is what they all practice.

Fl is sure some1 I would love to meet in person, most girls here, not all have got an ego tripping attitude/inferiority complex, reason why some guys wud wanna lean back.
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Pweety4me(f): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2009
^Hmmm smiley
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by jidesamuel(m): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2009
how on earth would i invest my emotion on someone i cant see,when i have so many good female friends i can ask out.i think we need to be quite realistic,
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by justwise(m): 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2009
jidesamuel:

[b]how on earth would i invest my emotion on someone i cant see,when i have so many good female friends i can ask out.i think we need to be quite realistic, [/b]

Yes u can see them, after meeting online u can decide to meet in person, even b4 that u can see her on webcam. Meeting somebody online doesn't mean u are going to live a virtual life. Its just another means of meeting pple.
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by tkb417(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2009
justwise:

Yes u can see them, after meeting online u can decide to meet in person, even b4 that u can see her on webcam. Meeting somebody online doesn't not mean u are going to live a virtual life. Its just another means of meeting pple.
u need to break some peoples skull b4 they grab lil things
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by Hiclasneki(f): 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2009
@post, d last tym i chekd,dye wye no restrictions as to who come in n who chyks hu on Nland, r yu sure yu r qualified2 b in dis vicinity?
Re: These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out by SwaggaCob(m): 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2009
@ tkb41seven, no conjecture and let's be realistic. It's easy to get carried away by the virtual world. If you are not careful, you keep wasting your time on a blind date. Imagine a guy in calabar naija chyking a babe in nj usa. I doubt if such a guy would make an headway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Love Versus Respect / Wat Should I Do? / Ever Happened To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.