Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) (90345 Views)

Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2016
Justnora:

Men always have a reason for cheating. I have seen really hot good looking women who still get cheated on. If you marry a womanizer that is what you get.
It could be she refused to give her husband that was why he went to get it.
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 26, 2016
NgcoboP:
THAT MADE HER GO NEKKID... I NEED TO KNOW YOUR WIFE

my own wife na figure 8 na.no go there o
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 26, 2016
Mimi56:

Ok,thanks...but how did you do that?? You view all profiles? That was quick!!! wink
u make sense.good figure and beautiful face.. Hmmm some of those nigerian guys in Kenya who say dey prefer Kenya women to nigerian women.....so d type of women una dey date na like d naked one wey op postcheesy.
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2016
lefulefu:
u make sense.good figure and beautiful face.. Hmmm some of those nigerian guys in Kenya who say dey prefer Kenya women to nigerian women.....so d type of women una dey date na like d naked one wey op postcheesy.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 26, 2016
[quote author=Ghost447 post=52259522][/quote] iranucheesycheesy
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 26, 2016
kodded:
so who is to blame ?
blame d beer na
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2016
bustykasa:
damn!!!! she is badly hurt and God save dat man she doesnt curse him like this

cursed? that make me laugh hahahaha, The only woman that can curse me and have effect because i cheat on her is the one i met as a virgin and has never slept with any other man except me, But without that madam forget the curse it will not have any effect on me..
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Hidhupz: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2016
Wait they sell Coca-Cola in Kenya? I'm not taking it again
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by titopius(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2016
KENYA PEOPLE AGAIN?
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by badttrader(m): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2016
yomi007k:

I de tell u.

See belle like who carry triplets.
grin
yomi007k:

I de tell u.

See belle like who carry triplets.

grin
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by brownhawk: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2016
kodded:
how did the man end up marrying this woman with this kind of shape ?
because he's greedy
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Cityguy: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2016
How can she appreciate 'reasonable explanation' when she was already drunk as reported? Huh!
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by onos217(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2016
Stripping herself naked,how has it paid the husband back in his own coins for what he did to her?
Her unreasonable action only brought shame upon herself and her family at larger.
She showed to the public what should be privy to herself and her husband.
What the husband did was no doubt wrong,but her response was a big NO! NO! NO!
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Jayjey(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
Kenyans, then no get shame at all.
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by ogbeiwi(m): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
Madness on display!!!
contactmorak:
Craze

See all the crazy photos hereĀ» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/12/woman-strips-unclad-after-busting-her.html
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Youngpo413: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ginaz:
By stripping unclad she is also cheating by molesting other men with her bum bum and front front.

What is this for? sad
no man will have an erection with that kind of shape biko.
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
lefulefu:
my own wife na figure 8 na.no go there o
pictures or we dontbilivit
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by EMXTAN1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
what?

i meant gummy bearZ... u look familiar, u in abj?
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Hbuyosh(m): 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Hbuyosh(m): 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
First of all, there is no such place called Rongo in Nairobi, and I have scoured the Kenyan social media for the said story from the local new sites and found nothing!
The story is untrue!
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
EMXTAN1:

i meant gummy bearZ... u look familiar, u in abj?
[no. Im in the USA. Im american not Nigerian at all,so u see that line doesnt work on me tongue
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by EMXTAN1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
[no. Im in the USA. Im american not Nigerian at all,so u see that line doesnt work on me tongue
omG! trust me i wasnt drawing any line on you with that.I wouldnt use that "line" cmon, there are more beautiful ways to do that..
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by EMXTAN1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
Oh no..., trust me i wasnt using "lines" on you. there are beautiful ways to do that..
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
EMXTAN1:

Oh no..., trust me i wasnt using "lines" on you. there are beautiful ways to do that..
ok smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by EMXTAN1(m): 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
ok smiley

yea, well, am going to pm u, hope u dont mind
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
EMXTAN1:

yea, well, am going to pm u, hope u dont mind
no ,pls smiley
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by EMXTAN1(m): 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
no ,pls smiley
okay..Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Origin(f): 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
Don't blame u cos u were drunk. But that's like shooting yourself because your husband committed suicide .

A man cheating is not a reflection on his wife rather its evidence of his nature as a pig who has no respect for himself.

If you leave him to marry the other person he will still cheat on her too.
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by stevedre: 3:23am On Dec 29, 2016
yinkslinks:
Kenyan women too Wowo abeg. Each time I visit, I use sun glasses.

Not the Kenyans ive met, though ive never been there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. / 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin / Meet TiffanyB: Thickerbod9ja Shares Photos Of Curvy Lady With Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.