Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) (90287 Views)

Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 26, 2016
Her blue shoes smiley
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 3:13am On Dec 26, 2016
bustykasa:
damn!!!! she is badly hurt and God save dat man she doesnt curse him like this

Hehehehe. This is so funny. What will her curse do him? That is pure superstition
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 3:15am On Dec 26, 2016
Nma27:
Are u from Kenya?

Lol. E reach to ask am. I was just shocked the way he attacked you
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by sammytwain(m): 3:24am On Dec 26, 2016
Wait mail shit finish, i go comment
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Ifeskilz(m): 3:49am On Dec 26, 2016
Nawa ooh
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Ghost447(m): 4:01am On Dec 26, 2016
lefulefu:
he was attracted to her inner beautycheesy

Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:13am On Dec 26, 2016
Ugly body..my friend will u wear ur clothes.. I hate this kinda woman..I know em
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by canDy4eva(f): 5:43am On Dec 26, 2016
MBush:

Few years from now... you gonna end up fatter!!
plz help me tell her!
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 26, 2016
Kenyans eh?
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 26, 2016
Love Machine:
The reason why men cheat on their wives.
1.She is always looking unkempt.
2.She tie wrapper often.
3.She doesn't take her bathe regularly.
4.Down there stinks.
5.His condo cannot rise for her any longer.

Men always have a reason for cheating. I have seen really hot good looking women who still get cheated on. If you marry a womanizer that is what you get.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by spencekat(m): 6:26am On Dec 26, 2016
Justnora:

Men always have a reason for cheating. I have seen really hot good looking women who still get cheated on. If you marry a womanizer that is what you get.
Correct comment.A cheat is a cheat whether his wife is Miss world or not.
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by herlarho(m): 6:29am On Dec 26, 2016
madness 2 d core

Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 6:34am On Dec 26, 2016
Naija women are queens and princess kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
ireneony:
grin wow for a nigeria to turn down kenya women, they must be really not pleasing to the eye.
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 6:37am On Dec 26, 2016
Love Machine:
The reason why men cheat on their wives.
1.She is always looking unkempt.
2.She tie wrapper often.
3.She doesn't take her bathe regularly.
4.Down there stinks.
5.His condo cannot rise for her any longer.
brilliant student! Oya tell us why women cheat on their husband.
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by jericco1(m): 6:41am On Dec 26, 2016
ireneony:
No wonder the man cheated grin

shut up
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by agrovick(m): 6:47am On Dec 26, 2016
Ginaz:
By stripping unclad she is also cheating by molesting other men with her bum bum and front front .

What is this for? sad

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 6:52am On Dec 26, 2016
I think this woman was hurt real bad. But this one is uncalled for
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 6:54am On Dec 26, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............What a shame?.
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 6:54am On Dec 26, 2016
kodded:
how did the man end up marrying this woman with this kind of shape ?
He didn't marry her like that. The shape got out of proportion as time went on.
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by kodded(m): 6:55am On Dec 26, 2016
Olulinks:

He didn't marry her like that. The shape got out of proportion as time went on.
so who is to blame ?
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by anjowaka510(m): 7:07am On Dec 26, 2016
mental illness
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 7:10am On Dec 26, 2016
i just love Kenyans

Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by seunfape(m): 7:11am On Dec 26, 2016
For me ooo I can say the man needed to cheat because the wife shape is bad
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by jimenyo: 7:14am On Dec 26, 2016
She has done the worst!I 'd devoice her if I were the husband!
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Donwizbro(m): 7:16am On Dec 26, 2016
Ginaz:
By stripping unclad she is also cheating by molesting other men with her bum bum and front front.

What is this for? sad
abegi wah iz there to be molested by?
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by jimenyo: 7:22am On Dec 26, 2016
She has done the worst!I 'd divorce her if I were the husband!What a display of madness!
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Ibro2005: 7:25am On Dec 26, 2016
Anything stupid should be seen in Kenya
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by jimenyo: 7:35am On Dec 26, 2016
spencekat:
Correct comment.A cheater is a cheater whether his wife is Miss world or not.
Of course,a cheat is always a cheat,who he/she married notwithstanding!
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 26, 2016
Women Need To Look After Their Appearance And Stay In Shape, Dont Focus On Hair Alone.
Men Are Visually Oriented, If They Some Who Looks Hotter Than U Then 4get It TheY Will Deal.
Re: Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 8:00am On Dec 26, 2016
Not all men cheat....but its IMPOSSIBLE for a man to stay faithful MENTALLY.....

Some only imagine or fantasize but never do it...other go ahead to do it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. / Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.