Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas (30810 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc / Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Pastor Oritsejafor Shows His Football Skills At Warri City Stadium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Kagarko(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
EastGold:
I never knw Oritshejafor is this generous

Proceeds from arms procurement.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
larryUG:

If no one knew, then u shouldn't have made ur 1st sentence. U could have said what u wanted without telling us u 'dashed a few thousand bucks'
so bring more than the bereaved
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by THEREALLIFE: 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
GIVE A MAN A PIECE OF FISH AND WONT BE HUNGRY FOR A DAY.
TEACH THIS MAN HOW TO FISH AND HE WOULD BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS.
MY PEOPLE, EDUCATION IS THE ONLY KEY TO TOTAL FREEDOM FROM IGNORANCE AND TOTAL DEPENDENCY ON OTHER RACES.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Christreigns: 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
The pastor has gotten his blessing from that woman. I'm sure the pastor wasn't expecting any blessing from God for doing all these but the praise singing he can get from members of the public. No treasure laid up for him in heaven for this. Maybe Pastor Ayo has not read Mathew 6:1-4. That's Nigerian pastors for you. The concept of Christianity isn't understood to them, what they understand is religion.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by bolaino(m): 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
God Of Men
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
That's sweet.
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by TITANIUM247: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by nwakaibeya1: 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
Time has come for human beings of the world to know the truth and do the truth .peace is truth. KINGDOM OF GOD of Justice HAS COME!!! Kingdom of Jesus Christ has comeback to revenge and judge human beings of the world. Be wise and escape the judgement. Jeremiah 5.21-22

Don’t argue, it is not like other prayers.We know you have tested many prayers but this is olden day’s church that was taken away from people of God. Just come first,if it is not true tell others.CHRIST HAS COME to swallow your curses. KINGDOM OF GOD HAS COME UPON THE EARTH. DO NOT SAY. YOU ARE NOT TOLD.

GUARANTEED LIBERATION

Our lord Jesus Christ personally extends this invitation in Matthew 11:28: “Come to me all of you who are tired from carrying heavy loads and I will give you REST” And in John 16: 33, He says, “ I have told you this so that you will have PEACE by being united to me” Despite these and several other passages in the Bible, believers all over the world - In churches, families and individuals experience crises while professing Christ. Throughout Christendom, Peace is a scarce commodity – even among the so – called BORN AGAIN.
But today, God has once again remembered His people and has sent us a prophet who has His mandate. A man who sees in far away lands. A prophet who carries the MANTLE – The undiluted power of God. He speaks the word with such power and authority that the powers
of darkness cannot resist. He imparts you with LIGHT which empowers you to see your enemies direct in the spirit ream where the battle of life are fought. According to Ephesians 5: 13, and 14, “when all things are brought out to the light, then their true nature is clearly revealed; for anything that is clearly revealed becomes LIGHT”.And naturally whatever is revealed by the light is conquered by the light. See John 1:5.
People are promised Salvation, Deliverance, Miracles, and instant prosperity. They engage in different form of fasting, sleepless nights at vigils and agonizing warfare prayer etc, yet they live in fear of witches / wizards, evil, marine attacks and dreadful dreams and family wickedness. The truth is that you must first of all be free or liberated from these problems before you can experience peace of mind, which must also be achieved before material prosperity. Jesus’ parable of the rich Fool makes it clear that rest (LIBERATION) comes ahead of material wealth (LK.12:16-23).
For the Ritualist who have been given some objects to swallow for wealth, the young professionals who ignorantly joined fraternities for protection, the youth in secret cults, the stagnating believer, the oppressed single ladies who have lost hope of marriage, the barren, those whose stars have been tampered with by their former masters, and others with different types of spiritual problems – come for an encounter with THE TRUE VINE (John 15: 1-4) and your LIBERATION is GUARANTEED.

Jesus CHRIST IS LORD !!!!!!!
The Prophet’s ASSURANCE:Come, If you get anything less than promised, you are free to spread the news.

· YOUR CURSES WILL BE SWALLOWED

· Difficult generational problems will be destroyed

· Ancestral yokes will be broken

· Deliverance from spirit wife/husband (incubus and succubus) is guaranteed.

· Total protection from witchcraft oppression and occult powers.

· You’ll be rescued from evil marine and powers of darkness.
HERE YOUR COMPLETE LIBERATION IS GUARANTEED.

When you are liberated, you will have peace of mind and rest in CHRIST –Then prosperity follows. Above all, because the power is live and direct from HEAVEN, all these are delivered to you without any form of FASTING,RIGOROUS NIGHT VIGIL AND AGONIZING WARFARE PRAYERS.

BRETHREN,THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS ALREADY HERE. (Luke 17:20).

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Henrypraise: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
MrTruth4real:
Who ask u, am an itsekiri, n I don't go to word of life.
so wetin concern me n u? i dont do girls call stella, sorry...
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by WINDSOW(m): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
Justdulla:

I am well informed he didnt post the picture himself, all am saying is this it doesnt have to be an open affair, if it's the government, its fine but religious leaders shouldn't show off when it involves blessing people. It's a right not a priviledge. They have been put in a position to bless others, it doesnt have to be publicized. This same woman could have been called any given day and presented this car without any pomp or pageantry. That is how the other day Bornos governors wife wanted to give women foodstuff to celebrate christmas, the whole press corps were present there. This will make you doubt if their intention is actually pure or its just a show off. I have got an uncle, an engr that has dug hundreds of boreholes in his community and even refurbished the community clinic, he has never been caught on camera he avoids it like a plague cos his words are 'I havent seen God before but he blesses me why then do I have to show myself to everyone before i bless them'.
how does posting it affect u? If Jesus' miracles werent documented, how would u have known?
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Burgerlomo: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nice one
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Coolgent(m): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
One of bokoharam sponsors! undecided
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by arabianights: 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
squarelead:

He did not post it Himself now. He did a good thing
the camera men where invited by him were they not? Are u saying he didn't know it would be made public? If he had wanted this to be kept off media, he would have achieved it

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by hokafor(m): 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
This man is finally living up to his responsibilities as a man of God. Keep it up
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by SolexxBarry(m): 7:14am On Dec 27, 2016
Nice one sir,may God increasingly refill and replenish u sir
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by centboy123456(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Nice one... in order news.. nairaland. Beach party holding january 2 is going to be fun and intresting don't miss it guys.. for more information check my signature.. or pm.

Hey how I come am in lagos send more informing
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by squarelead(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
arabianights:
the camera men where invited by him were they not? Are u saying he didn't know it would be made public? If he had wanted this to be kept off media, he would have achieved it
How are you sure they were invited by him?. Or if someone wants to take a picture, he will tell them NO, dont do that. Jesus healed people and told them to keep shut, but pple later knew about the healing. There are some good deeds that cannot be hidden.
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by arabianights: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
squarelead:

How are you sure they were invited by him?. Or if someone wants to take a picture, he will tell them NO, dont do that. Jesus healed people and told them to keep shut, but pple later knew about the healing. There ;Dare some good deeds that cannot be hidden.
grin grin hmmmm.... Unto you
Funny how we see clear signs and warnings and yet we choose to follow the path that has a deep ditch, vipers, cobras, anaconda and Scorpions. I have read and take note of your submission abi na stands... Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says / I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked / Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.