Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas (30811 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc / Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Pastor Oritsejafor Shows His Football Skills At Warri City Stadium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Mynky: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Na WA o
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by cloudyskygrind(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Good one
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by darfay: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
shammah1:
B

B for boy
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
Henrypraise:
in warri,

d itsekiris go to word of life-oritsejafor

d urhobos go to GGm- saint miyerijesu

d ijaws go to mercyland- fufeyin
Who ask u, am an itsekiri, n I don't go to word of life.
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by shammah1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
May God forgive you. You just announced it on Nairaland that you dashed someone a few thousand bucks undecided
Justdulla:
I dashed a few thousand box the other day, no one knew.. Nowadays people dash and wana show the whole world.. Giving should be discreet not publicized. Afterall on judgement day, we wont be asked if our magnanimity was posted on instagram or Facebook. what will matter is if you heart was pure of intent.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by shammah1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin
darfay:

B for boy
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Praktikals(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
Justdulla:

'I havent seen God before but he blesses me why then do I have to show myself to everyone before i bless them'.
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by ysg4real(m): 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
Kondomatic:
I get your point my brother.

People say TB JOSHUA is good because he shares money and stuffs but what I see in his giving is a business man advertising and promoting his business by giving back to 0.5% of his members.

Things he got from the same members.

There are people who give two times more than him yet nobody hears.

Scripture says, when you give gifts, don't let your left hand to know what your right hand gave but these people will take television crew to the home of the recipients.

It is not right.
But how can your left hand not know what your right hand gave? Just a thought. perhaps that scripture is not really about keeping the news hidden?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by tuoyoojo(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Justdulla:
I dashed a few thousand box the other day, no one knew.. Nowadays people dash and wana show the whole world.. Giving should be discreet not publicized. Afterall on judgement day, we wont be asked if our magnanimity was posted on instagram or Facebook. what will matter is if you heart was pure of intent.
since no one knew, you took it upon urself to tell us

oya clap for urself

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by olufemifunso: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
Henrypraise:
in warri,

Lool
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by oloriStella: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
Henrypraise:
in warri,

And what is now the essence of this your post now? He just dey hungry me make I give you slap

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Intelcorei7: 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
saraki2019:
good pastor meanwhile check my signature for this phone @ 39k

Your location ?
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
Kenzo89:
Life is too hard
yes!
in order to master this hard life to emerge ontop, you've gat to be hard yourself, i Hope you're not soft?
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by zionmade(m): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
Justdulla:
mr rightous so it is wrong for him to have an outdoor program and give to d poor.
So he shud hide himself and sneak into their houses one by one and give it to dem
so dat wen someone comes here and shout pastors are stingy u suport d person. i feel like slapping out d demon in u dat prevents u from seeing anything good dat someone else does
all d good Jesus did how many of dem were done secretely

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by 0b10010011: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
Oritsejafor has been mute of late after his ATM-GEJ, lost out of the 2015 election.

Never believed he could so quite.

Great move, he just returning a chunk of what he looted with his ATM.
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Charly68: 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
Where are wailers that complain about Nigerian Pastors..how I wish they come on this page promoting this humane effort of this Baba. God will lift you the more sir,to put smiles on people's mouth.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Mysticluv(f): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
I'm waiting to receive mine oo wink
Justdulla:
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Mysticluv(f): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
But salad to politicians and business pastors cheesy grin
Kenzo89:
Life is too hard
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by ajoyeleke(m): 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
Justdulla:

Dash me too abeg cry
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by nams77: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
[quote author=Justdulla post=52260065]
I am well informed he didnt post the picture himself, all am saying is this it doesnt have to be an open affair, if it's the government, its fine but religious leaders shouldn't show off when it involves blessing people. It's a right not a priviledge. They have been put in a position to bless others, it doesnt have to be publicized. This same woman could have been called any given day and presented this car without any pomp or pageantry. That is how the other day Bornos governors wife wanted to give women foodstuff to celebrate christmas, the whole press corps were present there. This will make you doubt if their intention is actually pure or its just a show off. I have got an uncle, an engr that has dug hundreds of boreholes in his community and even refurbished the community clinic, he has never been caught on camera he avoids it like a plague cos his words are 'I havent seen God before but he blesses me why then do I have to show myself to everyone before i bless them'.[/quote

Na was for people sef. Wetin dem go do wey go please Una. If the man do am for private, Una go say na arrangee, say na im people e dey give. Now d man do am open to avoid doubt and to make it transparent, una still dey complain

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Olulinks(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
Justdulla:
Oya na, show us the picture of you doing so or we won't believe. See, you are doing what you are blaming the pastor for. Human being must complain sha. Well, good people usually ignore people like you and do their best.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by 1009ja: 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
This is what these churches ought to be doing.
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by systemz(m): 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
This is what they should at least be doing with their ill-gotten wealth
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Endtimesmith(m): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Pastor Ayo has HELPED.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by eplanning: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
Justdulla:

Common shut up. If they dont show now, you will say its only TB Joshua because he shows his own. Now they hv shown, wahala. undecided
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Funkybabee(f): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
am so grateful and happy to be a xtrian though i may not receive a package gifts but the little cash is enough
all these gifts people are receiving can make person to feel xmas must be celebrating every time
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by saraki2019(m): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
Intelcorei7:

Your location ?

click my signature if you interested
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Justdulla:

I am well informed he didnt post the picture himself, all am saying is this it doesnt have to be an open affair, if it's the government, its fine but religious leaders shouldn't show off when it involves blessing people. It's a right not a priviledge. They have been put in a position to bless others, it doesnt have to be publicized. This same woman could have been called any given day and presented this car without any pomp or pageantry. That is how the other day Bornos governors wife wanted to give women foodstuff to celebrate christmas, the whole press corps were present there. This will make you doubt if their intention is actually pure or its just a show off. I have got an uncle, an engr that has dug hundreds of boreholes in his community and even refurbished the community clinic, he has never been caught on camera he avoids it like a plague cos his words are 'I havent seen God before but he blesses me why then do I have to show myself to everyone before i bless them'.

Can you proof it that it was show off...... Bad belle people full nairaland this day!
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by bsonenterprise: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
God bless you sir. Bless you a thousand folds.
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas by larryUG(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
Justdulla:
If no one knew, then u shouldn't have made ur 1st sentence. U could have said what u wanted without telling us u 'dashed a few thousand bucks'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says / Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo / Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.