Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) (51263 Views)

Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Bashkhan: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
“We are people of many different races, tribes and religions, who are knit together by common history, common interests and common ideals. Our diversity may be great but the things that unite us are stronger than the things that divide us. On an occasion like this, I always remind people about our firmly rooted policy on religious tolerance. Families of all creeds and colour can rely on these assurances. We have no intention of favouring one religion at the expense of another. Subject to overriding need to preserve law and order, it is our determination that everyone should have absolute liberty to practise his beliefs. It is befitting on this momentous day, on behalf of my friends and myself, to send a special word of gratitude to all Christian missions. Let me conclude this with a personal message. I extend my greetings to all our people who are christians on this great feast day. Let us forget the difference in our religion and remember the common brotherhood before God, by dedicating ourselves afresh to the great tasks which lie before us.”
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by 3sexy: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
When a farmer sets trap with a live goat , then he is hoping to catch something big like an elephant ... Pete Edochie 2005 grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by SmartyPants(m): 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
gokuu:

What is this one saying??

Obviously, this is a feminist ideal. The gifts are going in both directions, that sounds like equality; which is what feminists espouse.

Next time, reason some.

Because the value of a house and the value of a car are the same?

Continue reasoning some.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Mcowubaba: 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
fellis:

But we will become your equals if we start taking care of your needs naaa
No one is dragging Equality with you.

Even if we should toe that part of reasoning
Logically Girls can't be equal with men.
What you should fight for is Equity.

BTW, buying gifts for your supposedly lover doesn't amount to taking care of his needs, unlike what we men Do, we give u girls money for every freaking thing, even to buy Always pad, relaxer and conditioner for your fake hairs (hairs we also bought).

A man will buy all that, then on his birthday, his silly girlfriend will buy Boxers and MBL or HINGS singlet for him. What insolence.
Don't you ladies have Grey matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
dacovajnr:
Buy a Naija girl Iphone 7 she go surprise you with Vest and Handkerchief like say you be atilogu dancer undecided undecided

lmao
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
All na wash, na the bank own both items.

If for say na for naija then I'll be impressed.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by adedayourt(m): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
Shol3:
Goals

Vry sweet goal
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by niggi4life(m): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
0b10010011:
Na woman be dis na!

No be all this hungry fine girls wey dey litter Nigeria.

Inferior is always in mass production unlike limited Originals

Olosho's everywhere!
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by arsenic33(m): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mcowubaba:

No one is dragging Equality with you.

Even if we should toe that part of reasoning
Logically Girls can't be equal with men.
What you should fight for is Equity.

BTW, buying gifts for your supposedly lover doesn't amount to taking care of his needs, unlike what we men Do, we give u girls money for every freaking thing, even to buy Always pad, relaxer and conditioner for your fake hairs (hairs we also bought).

A man will buy all that, then on his birthday, his silly girlfriend will buy Boxers and MBL or HINGS singlet for him. What insolence.
Don't you ladies have Grey matter

Crap

both genders are equal until someone does something to prove themselves better.

Gender doesn't determine superiority or worefa

i dunno why men like deceiving themselves
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by COdeGenesis: 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
Florblu:
This are the kind of men we need in our society.
mtcheww
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Rone16(f): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Like the house isn't for both of them
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by COdeGenesis: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lah84:
Yankee love. Over here MmM don freeze Bae money
Most Nigerian babes are stingy, they will never buy a car for their man
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by fkdmods: 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
zoba88:
A pro-black woman and mother shared the photos of what he got from her man after she bought him a car. See the screenshots of what she narrated below....

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/lady-gets-new-house-from-her-man-after.html

Do you even know what pro black means? You realize she is black right? What has being pro black and buying a house or car have to do with being pro black?
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by yedidiah(m): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
When a man buys his wife a house, I wonder what he expects her to do with it.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by COdeGenesis: 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
Rone16:
Atleast he bought in her name now, appreciate good things. All the naija baes
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by chimdi101: 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lah84:
Yankee love. Over here MmM don freeze Bae money
if I hear
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by abbeycity4real(m): 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
love indeed
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Cool.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Mcowubaba: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
fellis:

Crap

both genders are equal until someone does something to prove themselves better.

Gender doesn't determine superiority or worefa

i dunno why men like deceiving themselves
Missy, if Genders are Equal no problem.
But the are not equal in Nigeria.
Nigerian girls have not proved themselves to be equal with Nigerian man in terms of gender roles.

Feminist activism may have a point in Western Countries, but certainly not Nigeria.
Most Nigerian girls are leeches, uncultured only very few have sense, very few. The rest are Hungry females.

How will Nigerian girls demand almost everything from us (Men), then after that she will want to be my equal, absolutely RUBBISH.

If we don't give, the will tag us Broke asss Niggasss grin

Abegiii carry your gender equality go swim for Kainji Dam angry
Tell your fellow girls to stop their excessive demands and luxurious lifestyle, lifestyle their parents can't afford for them, the will transfer it to one unlucky guy who is stupidly in Love/Lust with her.

We may take Feminist serious in Nigeria one day. But not now with this silly norm exhibited by Nigerian girls.

There is a very slim line separating most Nigerian girls from insanity..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Rone16(f): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
COdeGenesis:

Atleast he bought in her name now, appreciate good things. All the naija baes

Lol okay
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Florblu:
This are the kind of men we need in our society.
But u saw the part where she bought car for her husband?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Rone16:
But he bought it in her name.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by COdeGenesis: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Rone16:

Lol okay
Nice dp. What you trying to portray.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by fredoooooo: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
Justnora:
Feminists won't see this one but if it is who is going to do house chores you see them claiming equality. Good lady

Don't ever take those ones serious , they are all confuse ...
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Missy, if Genders are Equal no problem.
But the are not equal in Nigeria.
Nigerian girls have not proved themselves to be equal with Nigerian man in terms of gender roles.

Feminist activism may have a point in Western Countries, but certainly not Nigeria.
Most Nigerian girls are leeches, uncultured only very few have sense, very few. The rest are Hungry females.

How will Nigerian girls demand almost everything from us (Men), then after that she will want to be my equal, absolutely RUBBISH.

If we don't give, the will tag us Broke asss Niggasss grin

Abegiii carry your gender equality go swin for Kainji Dam angry
Tell your fellow girls to stop their excessive demands and luxurious lifestyle, lifestyle their parents can't afford for them, the will transfer it to one unlucky guy who is stupidly in Love/Lust with her.

We may take Feminist serious in Nigeria one day. But not now with this silly norm exhibited by Nigerian girls.

There is a very slim line separating most Nigerian girls from insanity..

But nobody forced you to give your money to girls naaa

why you dey vex like this?
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Rone16(f): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
COdeGenesis:

Nice dp. What you trying to portray.

Thanks.Nothing..It's just a picture..
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
lielbree:
All of you nl boys looking for poverty eradication scheme from your prospective wife, remember that this USA not Nigeria.
Here it is more difficult for a woman to get a high paying job!
Our work force is male dominated. Unlike aboard where getting a job requires just your qualifications
In Nigeria it is generally difficult to get a job, both for a male n female.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Rone16(f): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
MrTruth4real:

But he bought it in her name.

Hmmn yeah thank God they live abroad because in Nigeria he and his inlaws can kick you out anytime you misbehave and you can't do nothing.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Rone16:

Hmmn yeah thank God they live abroad because in Nigeria he and his inlaws can kick you out anytime you misbehave and you can't do nothing.
Not all Nigerians are like that na.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
Aghhh them be Americans.i rushed in here expecting dem to be nigerians.looks like Americans are the ones who really practice original love.all wetin we dey do here in naija na bootycallin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Hilarious Facebook, Whatsapp And BBM Relationship Chats (pictures) / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.