Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) (51266 Views)

Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by ikemesit4477: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
zoba88:
A pro-black woman and mother shared the photos of what he got from her man after she bought him a car. See the screenshots of what she narrated below....

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/lady-gets-new-house-from-her-man-after.html
That's trade by barter!
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by wristbangle: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
cococandy:

Nope. lipsrsealed

Don't want any creepers and stalkers copying my house number cos it's right there on the front.

Just take my word for it. It's almost the same except my door is red and I've a few steps out front. Not a biggie cos many houses here look the same.

Okay. How is xmas celebration going?
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
if the guy didnt buy a house in return..99 percent of the hoesss here will tag her a FOOOLLL...the irony of things is biatches dont know most men i mean most men not all men..like to be pampered impressed even if they have it all,and most of those men are so modest that you will not even be able to determine or estimate their capability..and u will undermine them..its just one of the reasons most men get the wrong hoes and most hoes get the wrong dudes...
Kobicove:

A lady was the first to set off the reaction...
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by sukar886: 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
you ladies are busy liking what the guy did,forgotten that the babe bought the guy a car first...

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by cococandy(f): 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
wristbangle:

Okay. How is xmas celebration going?
Awesome
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by wristbangle: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
cococandy:

Awesome

I wish I can say the same here. It is well. Una don run leave naija finish cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by andyanders: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Florblu:
This are the kind of men we need in our society.

Note that buying a house in the US is not the same here in Nigeria. In Nigeria, it is an Outright purchase whereby you make full payment and the house is yours.

In the US, you just make down payment for a property like that and you finance it for the number of yrs till you pay off, then the house becomes yours. On that, you must be credit worthy to be granted that privilege.

American ladies work real hard unlike our ladies who are too dependent on guys to provide for them.Don't just say that is the type of men we need in this country. Just say, that is the type of ladies we should have in this country. Even in the US, American ladies look for Nigerian men cus them be pay master as they spend on ladies unlike their American counterpart.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by queenblossom(f): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
That not a big deal na. I bought my husband a car which both of us will be using too and he bought a house for me which both of us will be living. At d end d car is for d both of us while d house is for d both of us too. So kini big deal

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by cococandy(f): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
wristbangle:

I wish I can say the same here. It is well. Una don run leave naija finish cry
sorry. It is well indeed

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by cococandy(f): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
@bold, Say what you know.
andyanders:

Note that buying a house in the US is not the same here in Nigeria. In Nigeria, it is an Outright purchase whereby you make full payment and the house is yours.

In the US, you just make down payment for a property like that and you finance it for the number of yrs till you pay off, then the house becomes yours. On that, you must be credit worthy to be granted that privilege.

American ladies work real hard unlike our ladies who are too dependent on guys to provide for them .Don't just say that is the type of men we need in this country. Just say, that is the type of ladies we should have in this country. Even in the US, American ladies look for Nigerian men cus them be pay master as they spend on ladies unlike their American counterpart.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by andyanders: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
queenblossom:
That not a big deal na. I bought my husband a car which both of us will be using too and he bought a house for me which both of us will be living. At d end d car is for d both of us while d house is for d both of us too. So kini big deal

Well said my sister. You are right cus you are responsible and too knows that whatever your husband got and what you got too belongs to both of you. Long live my sister and God bless you.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Ejembiisrael(m): 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
Yes Thats How The Life Is Supposed To Be Their Should Be Mutual Benefit,give I Give You Where Everybody Would Be Happy.Some Nigerian Girls Should Adopt This Habit
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Thats how it supposed to be - you do for me i do for you.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by ebonflexy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
Not a naija girl.
Naija girl na so so take take dem know.
Give and it shall be given onto you, pressed down shaken....
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
shebi na because say una get money na... 2 giants, mchew
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by bson52: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
Florblu:
and d type of women we nid in our hum
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by pawesome(m): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Florblu:
u fit buy car fr ur boo? Odawise, act lik u dnt knw
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by seunfape(m): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2016
Florblu:
you can only get such man when you are faithful and loyal like the lady
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by sweetilicious(f): 8:17am On Dec 27, 2016
KellyKertz:
Like if yu dd same!!/
I did
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Shol3(f): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2016
doskie:
these girls are so funny.
Am not girls okay what's with the comparism
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by doskie(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
Shol3:

Am not girls okay what's with the comparism
okay now stfu.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
That's how a relationship works...no be to wait make i buy u everything and act like u are God's gift to mankind...this lady deserves more
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Shol3(f): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
doskie:
okay now stfu.
Seriously
Nairaland is filled with different kinda specimen ur type I know
It's a shame
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by doskie(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
Shol3:

Seriously
Nairaland is filled with different kinda specimen ur type I know
It's a shame
i said stfu. Or did you drink vodka? How come you can't take a simple instruction
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by shilexman(m): 1:25am On Dec 28, 2016
Florblu:
These are also the kind of women we need in our society. The ones that shower their Boo/s with gifts.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:02am On Dec 28, 2016
Florblu:

A lady who first bought her man a car is the kind of women we need in our society grin
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Shol3(f): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2016
doskie:
i said stfu. Or did you drink vodka? How come you can't take a simple instruction

Kid
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by doskie(m): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2016
Shol3:

Kid

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by ebonflexy(m): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Burgerlomo:

A lady who first bought her man a car is the kind of women we need in our society grin

Abi O.
Most Nigerian girls are terribly unromantic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Hilarious Facebook, Whatsapp And BBM Relationship Chats (pictures) / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.