Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) (51264 Views)

Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Florblu(f): 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
omogin:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy igiot
Whatever this mean,just make sure it is not offensive
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by kelvinquincy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
why will God punish we Nigeria guy's with greedy and selfish girls like this...this kind of girls doesn't exist in Nigeria..... instead of them to buy a gift like this for their man ,they will use it to buy for themselves
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
Some Nigeria men are stingy sha, b4 they can buy house for a girl, the girl has to be giving them this style.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by gbakonray(m): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
Na God win
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Mcowubaba: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
fellis:

But nobody forced you to give your money to girls naaa

why you dey vex like this?
Giving money to girls is what I can do out of my own freewill, when I am in Relationship with a girl, it's not a bad thing to reach out or help out with some of her needs, but it's an issue when it becomes too much and she doesn't even reciprocate the gestures.

I am not vexing, I can see you have no other logic summation, you have now resulted to delving into irrelevant issues.

I guess I have not yet met an independent Nigeria girl who doesn't demand much from me, till then I maintain my stand (most Nigerian girls are leeches).

I have even been involved with a Girl whose parents are Multi millionaires, far richer than me and my parents, but she still usually asks me for Money for Cream and soap.
That was a mystery even Einstein and Scooby dobby doo can't solve.

BTW, guys are coerced into giving money and gifts, so the can have the opportunity/access to Fvvck a hell outta d girl. Because if he does met up with the demands, she will immediately start looking elsewhere for the money which will result to her repaying with her Genitalss and mammary..

What goes on in Nigeria is Prostitution not relationships.

What is prostitution - money and luxury for Sexual benefits.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Rone16(f): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Not all Nigerians are like that na.

Yeah but most are
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by omogin(f): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Florblu:

Whatever this mean,just make sure it is not offensive
It's not
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by gbmorgan(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Florblu:
This are the kind of men we need in our society.
And these are the kind of ladies we need in our society.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by daneni1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
Florblu:

Ehen.....hope u have a giving spirit yo attract such kind of man
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by lielbree: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
MrTruth4real:

In Nigeria it is generally difficult to get a job, both for a male n female.
Yes I agree to "getting a job" but look at how almost all the high paying jobs are male dominated
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by smileyoo: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
dis good news is a reflection of true love. d lady is very generous, that' why she attracts more generousity 4rm d man. in life u reap what u sow. no be all these stingy & trickish ladies in nigeria.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by lielbree: 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Lies from the pit of hell.
Nigerian girls are stingy by default, most are uncultured, the are always at the receiving end.. Highest the will open pant for u to put ur erectile organ.

I remember a girl I bought a good Perfume for on her birthday, on my birthday she simply said, she will come and spend TIME with me in my room.
She eventually came emptyhanded, and even requested for my Birthday Cake.

Nigerian girls are in workforce too, plenty of them.
Check Banks, parastatals, Ministries etc
The girl who asked for cake, what job does she have? Compared to the job you have?
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by automatix: 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Florblu:
Many of you will NEVER meet such a man till you die because you have rejected most without knowing... undecided
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Praktikals(m): 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
lielbree:

That's because the workforce here is male dominated.
Thats not true. Like peak, its just in our ladies. But u cant blame dem, their kpetus sef dey hear am. grin
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Mcowubaba: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
lielbree:

The girl who asked for cake, what job does she have? Compared to the job you have?
You're still justifying the silly act of Most Nigerian girls.
OK, all Nigerian girls are unemployed and poor, only Nigerian guys are successful and rich. Are you happy now undecided
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by cococandy(f): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
That looks like my house.
shocked shocked
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by wristbangle: 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
Love is sharing, shouldn't be parasitic rather a symbiotic relationship. It's a pity that this kind of relationship is scarce in Nigeria/Africa. Most ladies want parasitic relationship but I won't blame them as I have seen ladies who help guys get on their feet and these guys dump them after.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by wristbangle: 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
cococandy:
That looks like my house.
shocked shocked

Can we see the pix madam?
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Also the kind of ladies we need in the society
actually most ladies have no problem spending on men,it's just that most of the time if he doesn't break her heart, it doesn't she doesn't tell people to keep her man's ego in tact
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by cococandy(f): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
wristbangle:

Can we see the pix madam?
Nope. lipsrsealed

Don't want any creepers and stalkers copying my house number cos it's right there on the front.

Just take my word for it. It's almost the same except my door is red and I've a few steps out front. Not a biggie cos many houses here look the same.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Giving money to girls is what I can do out of my own freewill, when I am in Relationship with a girl, it's not a bad thing to reach out or help out with some of her needs, but it's an issue when it becomes too much and she doesn't even reciprocate the gestures.

I am not vexing, I can see you have no other logic summation, you have now resulted to delving into irrelevant issues.

I guess I have not yet met an independent Nigeria girl who doesn't demand much from me, till then I maintain my stand (most Nigerian girls are leeches).

I have even been evolved with a Girl whose parents are Multi millionaires, far richer than me and my parents, but she still usually asks me for Money for Cream and soap.

That was a mystery even Einstein and Scooby dobby doo can't solve.
BTW, guys are coerced into giving money and gifts, so the can have the opportunity/access to Fvvck a hell outta d girl. Because if he does met up with the demands, she will immediately start looking elsewhere for the money which will result to her repaying with her Genitalss and mammary..

What goes on in Nigeria is Prostitution not relationships.

What is prostitution - money and luxury for Sexual benefits.

but oga ade why u dey vex like this naa?

Nigerian women are raised to believe the man is natural God ordained provider so they want to know how well u can provide before knowing if they can marry u.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by lielbree: 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mcowubaba:

You're still justifying the silly act of Most Nigerian girls.
OK, all Nigerian girls are unemployed and poor, only Nigerian guys are successful and rich. Are you happy now undecided
Fallacy of hasty generalisation, just answer the damn question!
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Mcowubaba: 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
fellis:

but oga ade why u dey vex like this naa?

Nigerian women are raised to believe the man is natural God ordained provider so they want to know how well u can provide before knowing if they can marry u.

So no more Feminist or gender equality talk from you.
You for try go that route, make I roast you. cool

My fingers and intellectual capabilities are at an all time high now.....
Happy Boxing Day!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Mcowubaba: 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
lielbree:

Fallacy of hasty generalisation, just answer the damn question!

This is a very serious thing I want to do now

Kneel down, raise your left hand up, then place your right hand on your Chest
Say after me "Every spirit of assslicking, woman wrapperism, die by fire, die by fire, die by fire, whether is from the village, my nursery school, my ancestors, die by fire, die by fire.. SHOUT let the gods hear you.

Now get dafuq outta of my mentions.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mcowubaba:

So no more Feminist or gender equality talk from you.
You for try go that route, make I roast you. cool

My fingers and intellectual capabilities are at an all time high now.....
Happy Boxing Day!!!

look at this one grin

I am a feminist ooo! Hardcore one grin

when dem born me dem stamp am for my forehead lolzzz

i was just telling you the reason wh many Nigerian girls demand a lot. Do I subscribe to that way of thinking? No. But you sounded so angry and I was trying to help you see things objectively.

Happy boxing day to you too!
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Cityguy: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Funny couple. She bought him a car both of them ride in and he bought her a house both of them live in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Hilarious Facebook, Whatsapp And BBM Relationship Chats (pictures) / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.