Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This (53356 Views)

Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by 2SWT(f): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
femi4:
You are encouraging him to cheat
no oh

I will count them na

If any one gets missing wahala dey
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by 2SWT(f): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
ilynem:

I like I phones undecided
don't worry baby

Which one do you want?
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by 2SWT(f): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
nNEOo:

DON'T shay you no say you 2SWT
Blv me he won't appreciate it angry
seriously?

What do you think he would appreciate?
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by friedcorn: 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
2SWT:
your address please
abuja
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
lovelygurl:
Everybody is saying lovely but look at the things she wrote

"She's more precious than jewels"? Loool grin

She also wrote "Do not repay evil for evil".

Besides, "she's more precious than Jewels" is in the book of proverbs admonishing all men to seek wisdom for she is more precious than Jewels.

I think that's a beautiful gift and she just gave him an incentive to study his Bible.

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by wanted222(m): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Benita27:
I don't understanding, her decoration is childish to me.
have you watched that movie called WAR ROOM if u ve then u wont call what she did a childish coz what she wrote in each of every page in that bile is a prayer point that will guild her man. read those pages again and tell me if i lied.

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Chickychic(f): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
She no get fear abi, the holy book is not a drawing book oo
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
2SWT:
What does my boyfriend like

I want to get him a Christmas gift too.

Something tells me he will like condoms, so maybe I'd get him a carton

buahahahahah grin grin grin
I like condoms too, get me a carton please cheesy

Buh we'll use half of the carton together dear wink
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by arabianights: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Masikay:
She get time o...
for someone you love? Of course you! You clearly don't know how to express your emotions
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by akoredebadru(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
[/quote] See correct gal
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by NaijaBlend: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
If you had spent the time used in decorating the pages of this Bible to read it and appreciate it, you would have made yourself a WONDERFUL WIFE MATERIAL!

Please go back, retrieve the Bible from him and read it page-to-page!
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
wanted222:
have you watched that movie called WAR ROOM if u ve then u wont call what she did a childish coz what she wrote in each of every page in that bile is a prayer point that will guild her man. read those pages again and tell me if i lied.
Have seen the christian movie 'war room'.

I like my personal stuffs neat, so wouldn't do that on my bible not to talk of in a guy's bible, I suppose for a guy to demand for bible as an Xmas gift means he has the right footing with God, whether she wrote prayer points on it or not it's uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Mujaheeeden: 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
2SWT:
I don't understand

How does buying condoms for my boyfriend affect the New Year?
A carton of condom and he will use it before new year on you.

Nne jux negodu d tin grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by dingbang(m): 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
A carton of condom and he will use it before new year on you.

Nne jux negodu d tin grin
she is a romantic girlfriend na.. Which one ur babe don buy for u ni
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Rekyz(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
Richie0974:
The guy wanted a Bible? How many Bible does one need if he already has one, why another or is it not the same word of God?
Anyway good for them.
Did you read any part that says "He has two Bibles"?
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by ilynem(m): 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
2SWT:
don't worry baby

Which one do you want?
I will manage seven. Just so you don't spend too much. You know I care about your finance.
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by TheMascot(m): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
Benita27:
This one took love to another level.
3 months decorating a bible you could've just given him without this childish play.
childish to you but it's lovely! the type of gift you can show to your children, the type you can keep in a glass coffin, the type that can or may or may not draw him closer to his beliefs. imagine all our textbooks were illustrated and designed it would make learning interesting
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by OliveCynosure(f): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
you no get work ma
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Richie0974: 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
Rekyz:
Did you read any part that says "He has two Bibles"?

So you're saying he doesn't have a Bible that's why he wanted a Bible as a gift?
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Chickychic(f): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
True talk.
FranksOha:
If you can manhandle the Holy Bible like this I wonder how you will handle him if or wen he eventually marries u... I will just break up now if I were him
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by mrsfavour(f): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
kevoh:
You gave him a Bible or coloring book? grin
That Bible Is Distracting.
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by fortunechy(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
It is only in nigeria u will invite pple for pool party,then they come n stand around the pool like it's pool birthday.
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Millz404(m): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
2SWT:
What does my boyfriend like

I want to get him a Christmas gift too.

Something tells me he will like condoms, so maybe I'd get him a carton

I'm a supplier.... Let's talk business nwane
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Orikinla1: 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
I love the verses she colourfully noted for him.
But the best way to remember the Word of God is to embed it in our heart.
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by youngkhid(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
richommie:
I can make one for u, if u let me in smiley

#YOLO
Funny nigga wink cheesy
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
why am I not getting this kind of babe of care
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Spainze007(m): 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nawa for u Ooooooo

Masikay:
She get time o...
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by chronique(m): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
I can't use this kind of defaced Bible.
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Henryfour(m): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
Kkk
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by teozey111(m): 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
hmmm fucking with the bible
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
she no serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom / Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" / Slay Queen Dwarf Joins #mymoneychallenge Dance (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.