Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This (53360 Views)

Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by ebonflexy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
Masikay:
She get time o...

See my point?
Typical naija girl.
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
ebonflexy:

See my point?
Typical naija girl.

Lol....
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by glossy6(f): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
brandydaniells:

A minute of silence for this lady
lmao
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by bson52: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
add vaseline biko
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by nNEOo(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
2SWT:
seriously?

What do you think he would appreciate?

Bring your ear Maa tell u
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Dshocker(m): 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Masikay:
She get time o...

You probably haven't been in love,love can make one do stupid things
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Eldee54321(m): 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
2SWT:
What does my boyfriend like

I want to get him a Christmas gift too.

Something tells me he will like condoms, so maybe I'd get him a carton
A carton? Wey he go use panel beat ur body heheheheh
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by 2SWT(f): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
friedcorn:
abuja
the distance between us no be small
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by 2SWT(f): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
ucsparks:
buahahahahah grin grin grin
I like condoms too, get me a carton please cheesy

Buh we'll use half of the carton together dear wink
pm me your address would send you a carton but we don't need to share it

I have someone to share with already
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by 2SWT(f): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
ilynem:

I will manage seven. Just so you don't spend too much. You know I care about your finance.
see your mouth like iPhone7

No wahala sha o

I know someone who owns an iPhone four lemme look for three so I'd send to you. IPhone 4 + iPhone 3 = iPhone seven

Just be patient I'd send it soon
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by 2SWT(f): 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
Millz404:

I'm a supplier.... Let's talk business nwane
I'm still waiting for those interested
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Adeyeancah(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
rheether:
Fancy Bible. wish I had one.
No problem rheether, lemme get u one and start designing it too. Expect it by march 26th mwah!
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
bukatyne:
Lovely....

I like the thoughtfulness and romance of the girl.

Abi o, if a girl does this for me. I can close eye and buy her that iPhone7 jejely....habba, she took 3 months to do this thing. Which means she can even sacrifice more in other serious matters.
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by brandydaniells(m): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
2SWT:
see oh

I can't buy what he likes for him again?
sad
2SWT:
see oh

I can't buy what he likes for him again?

Chineke
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by 2SWT(f): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
Eldee54321:
A carton? Wey he go use panel beat ur body heheheheh
grin grin

I'm just being careful

I never ready to carry belle
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Dominant100: 12:03am On Dec 27, 2016
saxwizard:
definition of true love
hmmmmm Do you call that love?
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by DavidOluyale(m): 1:20am On Dec 27, 2016
The kinda girl best for any man.
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by DavidOluyale(m): 1:21am On Dec 27, 2016
jamalnation:
Rubbish of the highest order
jealousy jealousy
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Chigold101(m): 3:06am On Dec 27, 2016
Masikay:
She get time o...
love or lust or both can drive us into doing things
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by ilynem(m): 3:30am On Dec 27, 2016
2SWT:
see your mouth like iPhone7

No wahala sha o

I know someone who owns an iPhone four lemme look for three so I'd send to you. IPhone 4 + iPhone 3 = iPhone seven

Just be patient I'd send it soon
Thank you baby. You are the best.
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by AbuMikey(m): 5:49am On Dec 27, 2016
This is so nice. smiley
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by advocatebaba(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2016
2SWT:
What does my boyfriend like

I want to get him a Christmas gift too.

Something tells me he will like condoms, so maybe I'd get him a carton
SO E DOES IT ON U WIT A CONDOM
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Origin(f): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
When the gift is more about u than him.

Eeeeeee what a beautiful gift.
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by friedcorn: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
2SWT:
the distance between us no be small
come my side na.....where u dey stay sef?
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by bukatyne(f): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
nNEOo:

Using Bible to play romance OK I ZAGADAT

What should she have used?

7 books of Moses?

I only hope they are not fornicating and if they are, they marry sharply.

Have you read 'Songs of Solomon' before?
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by bukatyne(f): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
truthsayer007:

Abi o, if a girl does this for me. I can close eye and buy her that iPhone7 jejely....habba, she took 3 months to do this thing. Which means she can even sacrifice more in other serious matters.

True

You don't need to buy iPhone 7 sha.....

Just read the Bible and be the man she wants you to be.
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Rekyz(m): 4:46am On Dec 28, 2016
Richie0974:

So you're saying he doesn't have a Bible that's why he wanted a Bible as a gift?
Does that sound impossible? What if he lost the one he's been using?
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by Richie0974: 8:59am On Dec 28, 2016
Rekyz:
Does that sound impossible? What if he lost the one he's been using?

Lol, let's be realistic, you really think he maybe lost the one he's using and had to wait till Christmas to get a new one? What sort of Christian is he.
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by nNEOo(m): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2016
bukatyne:

What should she have used?

7 books of Moses?

I only hope they are not fornicating and if they are, they marry sharply.

Have you read 'Songs of Solomon' before?

Yea just that I don't like the idea behind the whole thing....don't forget that you should not add to the word nor take from it
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by bukatyne(f): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
nNEOo:

Yea just that I don't like the idea behind the whole thing....don't forget that you should not add to the word nor take from it

But she wasn't adding to it, only highlighting key parts.

Like you would underline your favorite passages.
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by nNEOo(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
bukatyne:

But she wasn't adding to it, only highlighting key parts.

Like you would underline your favorite passages.

Are you sure or u just not sure
Re: Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This by bukatyne(f): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
nNEOo:

Are you sure or u just not sure

The parts I see highlighted, very sure.

First passages are actually talking about wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slay Queen Dwarf Joins #mymoneychallenge Dance (photos) / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.