Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Why Women Love Lies---true Story - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Love Lies---true Story (75511 Views)

SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] / Interesting Romantic Story (love ,lies ,sex $ Divorce Episode1) / 6 S*x Positions Women Love And Guaranteed To Keep Her Coming Back For More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 3:07am On Dec 29, 2016
THE GOOD SIDE OF BEING BAD

LOADING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,7 MINS REMAINING

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 3:48am On Dec 29, 2016
THE GOOD SIDE OF BEING BAD----ROMANCE

NOTE: before i continue, let me give you guys a rundown about james, he left home to stay with one of his uncle in warri after his jss3 in sec school, so he finished his sec school education in warri before getting admission into unn, you cant intimidate him in anyway at all. on one occasion we went to play ball on a saturday morning at the unn field, the normal politics going on in this field regularly is that the staff kids who live inside the school premises because they own the ball and tend to come earlier since they live inside the school are the ones always doing the selection, and if they dont choose you, you better go home cos no ball for you for that day.
but when we got there, i told james that am not sure if we are still going to play because the field was already over crowded,james laughed at me and yabbed me saying i was too jew to think that he will trek all the way from home to trek back again without playing, to cut the long story short, the next thing james did was to go straight inside the field and was telling the guys that they was no time lets do the selection immediately, the guys didnt understand cos he wasnt one of em staff kids but before they could even voice their disapproval, james already took the ball and the whistle and was doing the selection already, he selected me in his team and told one of the staff kids he selected to finish the selection, and that was how i played for that saturday. i really felt and admired his level of confidence, nothing was ever too big a problem for him.

CONT== so as james just locked the gate, i saw the disappointment in chinedu's face and saw the hard-man face the stranger was putting up. james started laughing and echoed very loud "chinedu my man, waddup na? just in anyway to cool the tension but chinedu didnt respond nor show any interest in responding, he was looking so pale like he was waiting for the stranger to initiate something. well the guy didnt initiate anything, he was only sitting there with his eyes looking so red from either excess of weed and codeine or from anger. james just signaled me that we should go inside, so we left them for james room. me and james were lying down as there was total silence between us cos we both had our minds calculating which way forward. when chinedu came inside the room and said i should come, james interrupted him by asking him, come to where?, james was really infuriated that chinedu didnt even answer his greetings initially so he told me not to go anywhere. chinedu cowardly went back to the stranger and told him that i said i wasnt coming, the guy started shouting on top of his voice "this guy don make me vex, i go deal with am today" he was ranting like a tout that he was. he didnt know that he was touching the tail of a sleeping tiger cos james jumped up from bed and dashed out to go chance the guy at the sit-out. i followed james immediately to go support whatever he wants to do.

james got to the sit-out and started raking at the guy too,,,"you dey mad,you think say na small pikin dey here so," the guy responded "na me you dey talk to?" meanwhile chinedu was just sitting foolishly watching, he must have thought the guy will deal with us in our own house, "james told the guy to get out of the house willingly before he shows him the bad side of him, the guy didnt buy it, instead he started laughing like the devils incarnate himsellf, he was still making mockery of what james said when james went to pick up a 2by2 plywood lying on the ground and hit the guy on his shoulder, he took off without knowing the direction he was running to,instead of running towards the gate, he was running towards our BQ,,,lol,,it wasnt funny then tho

james opened the gate and followed him up with the 2by2, the guy suddenly started appealing to james that he wasnt here to fight in the first place but james wasnt buying any of his pleas, james told him to get out before he got another beating with the plywood. the guy left and as he crossd the gate he cowardly told james that we will hear from him soon, james told him to come with the 12th battalion that he doesnt care.
as the guy was leaving chinedu was shocked cos he has never seen this part of james, he thought james was just all about pvssy and alcohol but he never knew that james could bounce back aggressively when pushed too hard to the wall,,,for me i wasnt surprised, i have seen him act on so many occasions and considering the fact that i know that he barely gets angry, when he does, i know he is not joking.

james bolted the gate this time and came back to chinedu and started telling him to take his time and that nobody forced him to tell us to go and try irene, that if he was not there now he would have labeled it that am banging his girl behind him cos thats one of the few points the stranger made,definitely chinedu wont tell him that it was a kind of bet, cos if he did,the guy wont be too stupid to follow him to go fight his own brother. james continued "chinedu you dey hear me so? i no get ur time now,if u think say u self don grow wings carry unknown boiyz come this house again,i go then tell you say if u don tire to dey stay here,me i still wan dey stay here,my papa no get money make i for go rent house" i have never seen james talk that much in anger, as he saw that little or nothing from what he is saying seems to be entering the ears of chinedu, james just smiled and ended his long speech with "why i even dey talk too much"

chinedu left with the guy, me and james just sat on the cushions in our sit-out and was vibrating at the level of chinedus madness,,,james was still ranting when all of a sudden, he said "make this guy no mumu go call mumsy oh" that was when i realised that if my mum ever get to hear all these then am finished and so are all of us
lets pray he doesnt take it to that level but remember my initial explanation of people like chinedu, he was emotional and hard to forgive when he feels like his emotions has been played on, but i didnt play his emotions, i only did a job he asked me to do and he couldnt live with the consequences.

NOTE; my mum travelled as at all this time, she went for omugo thats why all three of us where alone in the house. secondly remember we were drinking alcohol and not water earlier so part of what caused majority of our misdemeanour that day was alcohol.
chinedu,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,stay tuned

7 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 3:52am On Dec 29, 2016
#kingbillionaire #lefulefu #cooljude #shugah #davep #blessedvisky #agrovick #codegenesis #jkarmstrong #harkinwarley #sunflow #omohjick #seunwedslinda #nonsreal #hismerhill

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by warrah(m): 4:29am On Dec 29, 2016
Wow, This is really a nice story, guy ur life na real movie ooooo
Thumbs up.
Jisi ike
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Ikigia: 5:36am On Dec 29, 2016
Nice one ....
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by mavrodi(m): 6:43am On Dec 29, 2016
Nice one op! You get sense!
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by rman: 7:23am On Dec 29, 2016
xendra:
lol...guysssss!!! what do you people really think about women?? that they dont know the only reason you are nice is when you want something?? you call that love we dont

I know when a guy is genuinely nice, and I know when he's just being nice to get want he wants and they are not the same thing.

y'all should stop claiming you love a woman because you did little thing for her as if she dont know you wouldn't be doing it if you didn't want somethingn

You absolutely right. All the boys are asking is to not take advantage of those that like you that you are not interested in.
Reject their nice gestures when you already figured them out and u know it will never happen.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by LorDBolton(m): 7:58am On Dec 29, 2016
imustsaymymindo:

Hehe, nice story.

I fear the names Prisca and Irene by the way. More especially Prisca.

So, tram has been making guys last longer for more than 7 years. I knew the secret too late I guess.

Thumbs up! Waiting earnestly for the continuation...

It's not necessarily a true story...from what I've observed

But it's a very interesting one... i'm hooked

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 29, 2016
xendra:
lol...guysssss!!! what do you people really think about women?? that they dont know the only reason you are nice is when you want something?? you call that love we dont

I know when a guy is genuinely nice, and I know when he's just being nice to get want he wants and they are not the same thing.

y'all should stop claiming you love a woman because you did little thing for her as if she dont know you wouldn't be doing it if you didn't want somethingn
oh please stop.its not every guy that wants to explore your sambisa forest. Some of ur guys are genuine lovers but its quite unfortunate girls always have a way of making us look foolish at the end.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by xendra: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2016
COdeGenesis:

U dey vex o. U can't tell when a guy is genuinely nice aunty. A player will still collect wat he wants no matter how long. Why do babes think sleeping with a guy is one kinda huge favor
its not women that think its a huge favour, its men. you guys see it as payment for whatever favour you render
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 11:48am On Dec 29, 2016
me and james were at home waiting for chinedu to come back but he never showed up and that was so unlike him, he doesnt keep late at nights except in days that all three of us were hanging out together, well that night was different so was everything about that day. i was really feeling bad cos i felt like i was the victim then, i was asking myself why would this guy pick fault on me cos i did what he asked me to do ? is it because am the youngest? well i had no answer to my questions then and that wasnt the time to start asking questions.

at around 9pm james suggested we go to jives to go chill out a bit that he wanted to sleep and wake up to read in the night but with all the drama that happend it wasnt going to be possible cos his mind was not at rest.he called chinedu to invite him to jives but he was not picking,so he sent him a text telling him to come meet us at jives lets talk like brothers, we went to drink at jives, we were having fun when the guy he beat with a 2by2 plywood earlier came in company of more than 10 guys. they came looking like they were looking for another Jesus to crucify, fortunately i wasnt even scared because jives was directly opposite unn security office,maybe i was thinking that security would save us,,lol (childs thought). they came directly to our table and the guy motioned the rest to were james was sitting and told his colleagues "na the idiot be dat" he turned to james "shey i tell you say u go hear from me?" james started laughing, like 6 of them echoed almost at the same time "guy u dey mad? c'mon go down" james now stood up and asked the guy "do you know whom you re talking to" they started exchanging some slangs (cult slangs) i was lost cos i never knew i was living in the same house with a cultist who wakes us up every sunday morning for church, i didnt know i was living in the same house with a cultist who is a stunch member of the Catholic Charismatic Fellowship, like i told you earlier, everything about today was different.
james was still exchanging slogans with the guy when one of the guys who came from behind with aggression asking "who be dat guy wey dey para sef, im go hear am today na" as he rushed into the centre of the noise where james and one of the dudes where exchanging slangs, he stopped and shouted James my guy!! nawa oo, na you this small boy carry us come make we for treat your Bleep up,,,others were interrupting him saying Caesar make we move this manchi from here na? the Caesar told them to calm down, i wasnt understanding what was happening, as a matter of fact i was checking the most possible route for me to run in case of incasity, but as the guy calmed them down he said he needed to discuss with james aside, as Caesar and james were stepping aside to discuss, i tried to change my bearing too, when i heard a voice saying u dey mad? c'mon come bak here,,,i came back and the guy james beat up earlier told me to reduce my height,,,due to the level of courage and confidence i have gathered from james, i asked the guy for what? the guy said "chineke, even this one will insult me" he rushed me with a very hot slap, and told me to go down, i told him am never going down for anybody cos i didnt wrong any of them, he slapped me again, i just turned and headed to where james and the other guy were discussing, the fool followed me and dragged me back on my clothe, due to the tears and anger in my heart i responded with hitting my elbow to his jaw, and took off with speed to where james and the other guy is, he followed me up closely, when we got there james asked me whats the problem ,i told him how this guy has been slapping me since he left, he got infuriated and told Caesar he was done being insulted by these kids. in my mind i was like,,,these mean looking touts are the ones james is here calling kids? like i wasnt really understanding anything anymore coupled with some harsh slaps that already landed on my cheeks, i didnt even bother trying to figure out anything anymore, i need to get out of here first, i was still thinking when james told me lets go, we left jives and as we were going home i asked james how did they know we were here and they didnt even come with chinedu who started all this trouble, he just told me that "chinedu has crossed the line, but no lele"
the following day chinedu came back and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Michelle55: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
nice story@nawa4naija,please continue o
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by drajjay: 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
For the first tim .i find an intresting story on nl
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by kingphilip(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
drajjay:
For the first tim .i find an intresting story on nl
it's either your taste or you've been looking the wrong place
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by slizzyb(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Guy ur story bam,, u too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
the following day chinedu came back home, guilt was written all over his face, i knew chinedu very well, he was not happy with himself anymore after the things he did yesterday, well i was judging from the ones i knew, i didnt know that the ones unknown where heavier in weight, well my mind didnt really migrate towards irene since yesterdays activities solely occupied my mind, but they was nothing to worry about anyways since i told her yesterday to call me today and it was still morning.

well before he came back, james told me we wont talk to chinedu anymore until he apologies to us, i wasnt buying the idea but i knew what james was trying to do, amongst the three of us, the only person who can move on in that house without giving an F about the other two people was james, but unfortunately me and chinedu will in one way or the other always depend on him, i dont know why, but that was the way it was, you just have to accept what life offers besides i believed it was an advantage of being older, but i was wrong, it was just about james being james, nobody knew him completely, the only LCM you can get out of james is that he loves pvssy, which is a common phenomenon amongst men, apart from that, you are just studying his shadow and nothing more. well i figured in my mind that james was trying to break down chinedu's ego by making him a complete loner in a house where he stays with his 2 brothers. i knew chinedu wont survive it for long, he gotta apologise soon i figured. i told james okay,no problem,,,then i saw it as an opportunity to question him about what really happened yesterday, he smiled and told me that i was still a jew man and should remain so for my own betterment, he showed me a scar on his hand and told me, i got this scar in a very dangerous fight in warri, i was like hmmmmmm, he told me, that people who make noise in the streets are those who have not seen anything, he told me he was nearly killed in a confrat-war in warri and that was the day he believed in the story of "paul on his way to damascus", and thats the day he decided to serve God in any little way he can and thats why he joined the student fellowship on arrival to nsukka,,,well he always tells me the story of how God reached out for him but i always saw him as a joke, cos i was like how are u telling me God has reached out for you when you bang and smash pvssy everyday, but after seeing him react that night i realised that if you take away pvssy from his life he will have a near perfect life. but i guess old habits are hard to be tossed off

i called irene that day in the evening since i didnt get her missed call, she told me she was sick and that i should come to her hostel, well i told her i was not feeling too fine too but i will be coming around to see her she said i should buy her pineapple and orange while coming, i drove off in the car to go see her cos i didnt want to be seen walking alone on the road by any of those savage guys that james had it out with.
i got to her hostel, she looked so pale, i hugged her and gave her the fruits i bought for her, i asked her why she was looking so pale, she said it was fever and that she already bought drugs for it, having it in mind that post UTME exams(screening) was coming up, i told her i will be making a long business travel for a month, she said okay no problem, i told her i needed to go that it was getting late, and that i will be travelling in 3 days time, she said okay, even though her face wasnt still looking good. but still yet foolish me didnt notice or suspect anything, and i was still busy putting in more lies to her

NOTE: chinedu had gone to irenes room yesterday, while ranting at her that she is a prostitute, and that she was posting him up and down only to go and trip for his junior brother who was still a jambite, he reduced me to nothing before her. even told her to insist on being with me on post utme day so as to confirm his story when i called her, she was thinking i called her about the stuffs chinedu said but she was surprised to hear me talking in a very calm way, she suspected i was yet to know whats happening, well chinedu made a fool of himself, a fool of irene, even before making a fool out of me
when i told irene i was leaving in three days time, i was expecting her to tell me that she was coming for a smash, but the three days past and she didnt even call me, anytime we spoke i was the one doing the calling and still yet she hasnt told me whats going on

now in my imaginary one month travel, i,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Alhajipablo(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Been a while I read nairaland stories
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
pls am taking a short break,continuing very soon
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by costal(m): 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
Baba dis tori de give me joy oo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by SunFlow(m): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Whenever i go close to jives at night, nwanne am always on my toes ooo grin grin

those ajebuter kids in UNN nor dey joke oo
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by yomi96(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
op come back here
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
im coming
yomi96:
op come back here
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by hismerhill(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Although I am not at d scene of d story, but my imagination tells d looks on all d characters and how chinedu has felt all dis while..

Thanks for d story my car dey dis Lane permanent...

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Shugah(f): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ooooooh,
please come and complete this story before someone dies of anxiety!
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by SeunWedsLinda(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nawa4naija, I'm feeling your story like orgasm. Abeg do cum quick quick grin
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by pweetyoge(f): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
So na una dey always dey jives dey disturb chineke girls like us wey dey ziks flat abii.. grin...well done, e b like i go camp ere reminisce abt unn small..
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by SunFlow(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
pweetyoge:
So na una dey always dey jives dey disturb chineke girls like us wey dey ziks flat abii.. grin...well done, e b like i go camp ere reminisce abt unn small..

no be only chineke girls for zik's flat. why not catholic hostel or st Johns grin grin grin grin. Anu mpama
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
am back home,,,lets continue,,,,10 mins pls
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by martynsnet: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
nawa4naija:
am back home,,,lets continue,,,,10 mins pls

Guy hurry na, its 6pm already. U said in 10mins by 5:09pm......... Just here refreshing page upandan

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
the days that followed were kind of boring cos we werent that one family that we used to be, even outsiders who were close to any three of us asked if there was a problem cos we no longer move out together as usual. at a time i was asking myself if we were ever going to be close again, but i just felt like time will heal our problems.
after three days of one sided interaction between me and james cutting off every relationship with chinedu, james came back from lectures around 2pm that day and was telling me that chinedu came to his department, mechanical engineering to apologise to him, and he told him that he needs to apologise in the presence of three of us and everything will be good as it used to be, he said he just wanted to inform me before chinedu comes back so that i can forgive him already even before he comes back, i told him am cool with chinedu even without his apology.

chinedu came back in the evening, he came into the room and greeted james good-evening, i was staring directly at him when our eyes jammed, we both almost smiled at the same time, he said he had a good news for us, me and james were wondering if the good news was really going to be good, but he cut in saying we need to go and get some drinks, james hailed him "odogwu nwoke" oya na make we dress up make we dey go, chinedu got a call and left while me and james where still dressing up in the room, when james told me he doesnt trust this guy and i should not loose-guard, i didnt understand what james meant by this, i was thinking he meant they could be another fight somewhere but i was totally wrong.
as we went out, chinedu said we go to our favorite beer parlour that we always go to regularly but james said no, that we shouldnt go there, chinedu asked him why, james replied say "that woman learn some kind mushi-mushi attitude recently" he then suggested we go to another place telling chinedu that even if its one bottle each that we get to drink that its okay cos he didnt even plan to drink that day. while they were debating where or where not to go, i was asking myself, when did james started rejecting alcohol, i didnt know he was playing with precaution,another dark side of him that you can never know

we got to the beer parlour, chinedu ordered for drinks, as we were drinking, james asked him what was the good news, he said that his brothers wife has delivered a baby boy, we were all in a jubilant mode cos his brother was such a kind person and his wife had a miscarriage earlier, we were very happy, james called chinedus brother and we all congratulated him on the phone.

chinedu brought up the topic of what happened three days ago, pleading that it was the influence of alcohol that made him feel very pathetic and pushed him towards going to a bad extreme, and that he was truely sorry.
he didnt say anything about how extreme he went, so he didnt tell me that he went to irenes hostel to embarrass her, nor did he even hint to us about being the snitch that gave up our location the other day at jives, well i guessed it all didnt matter now, we were back as one family and that was all that mattered to me.
i stood up to go and urinate, so i left my drink on the table and went to urinate outside, on coming back to the table chinedu got a call and went outside to answer his phone call while carrying hi drinks along when james started warning me that he told me not to loose-guard but here i was leaving my drinks open to someone that i just had a serious beef with recently, he told me, boy you need to grow up and start looking at this life from different perspectives thats the only way to survive in this cruel world, he said

NOTE;james was yet to trust chinedu, and the two reasons he said we wont go to the first beer parlour was because he didnt trust chinedu and believed he could arrange to poison our drinks through the owner since she was close to chinedu, james didnt want to give chinedu any benefit of doubt, he believed he could still be harbouring revenge in his mind because he knew what his cousin brother is capable of, but me, i didnt know any of this

1week to my post utme exams, no call from irene and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by pweetyoge(f): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
SunFlow:

no be only chineke girls for zik's flat. why not catholic hostel or st Johns grin grin grin grin. Anu mpama
Why d insult since u understand d joke?
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Thecassanova: 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
Following cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Works Out On A Man's Face At The Gym. See Reactions (Photos) / Elephant Plays With Young Lady's Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.