Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Why Women Love Lies---true Story - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Love Lies---true Story (75563 Views)

SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] / Interesting Romantic Story (love ,lies ,sex $ Divorce Episode1) / 6 S*x Positions Women Love And Guaranteed To Keep Her Coming Back For More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by hismerhill(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
Every second I spent on dis page was worth it, I love how d story started and how it ended .....

More grease to ur elbow may God bless us all...

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Thecassanova: 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
Doctorfitz:
Abeg make person wake me up oo. My babe just tell person say she single...... Which kain girls dey this life sef?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Olasco93: 12:10am On Dec 30, 2016
Welldone OP, you killed it.
The story was educative and insightful. It just perfectly described how Some ladies think and how some Good/Bad guys act and play their games.
Bottom line is, majority of Women are moved by what the hear you say, and they are more interested and obsessed in how you make them Feel... Attraction is Emotional, not Logical

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Davidhero(m): 12:21am On Dec 30, 2016
Wow, i enjoyed every bit of the story. Welldone Sir.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Chriso2: 12:46am On Dec 30, 2016
well captivated story. well done OP
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by reubenobi(m): 12:47am On Dec 30, 2016
nice story,you deserve an award for dis.best ve read so far.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Vivos: 1:22am On Dec 30, 2016
I learnt a couple things frm ur story, nice write up anyway, you are good writer. Mention me in ur next update. Good job

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 30, 2016
very interesting story.loved reading every bit of it.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Taiofil(m): 2:12am On Dec 30, 2016
Nice updates nawa4naija i really like your story its so cool. Plus it reminded me of uni days.grin

Once again ur tory make sense!
Gimme a mention when u start the other story!
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Basics007: 2:13am On Dec 30, 2016
Nice story. Fact that it was a true life story made it even more special.
Kudos OP
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by TheNextAce: 3:10am On Dec 30, 2016
Op... Op... Op... How many times did I call you?

I just read the best true life story in 2016. You are the reason I'm awake till this time. 3 gbosa for you

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by rman: 3:48am On Dec 30, 2016
Good job OP.

However, I am 100% certain you embelished some truths. You also drffted off a little by including some uneccesary details.

Kudos for being able to conclude it.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by JayKaba(m): 3:58am On Dec 30, 2016
Dude (OP) is an excellent writer...keep it up [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 4:20am On Dec 30, 2016
100% i give it to you

Olasco93:
Welldone OP, you killed it.
The story was educative and insightful. It just perfectly described how Some ladies think and how some Good/Bad guys act and play their games.
Bottom line is, majority of Women are moved by what the hear you say, and they are more interested and obsessed in how you make them Feel... Attraction is Emotional, not Logical
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 4:35am On Dec 30, 2016
thanks, i appreciate your time spent
hismerhill:
Every second I spent on dis page was worth it, I love how d story started and how it ended .....

More grease to ur elbow may God bless us all...

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 4:37am On Dec 30, 2016
how i wrote it here, is the only little way i could summarise it nothing was embellished
rman:
Good job OP.

However, I am 100% certain you embelished some truths. You also drffted off a little by including some uneccesary details.

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 4:38am On Dec 30, 2016
thanks for being an excellent reader grin grin
JayKaba:
Dude (OP) is an excellent writer...keep it up [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Rayton(m): 6:50am On Dec 30, 2016
rman:
Good job OP.

He didn't drift anywhere, u just wanted him to have written the way u wanted ..... Its non fiction and it is got to be told the way it is..... Don't demoralize the young man.........I hardly comment on works but this one is exceptional.. . OP kudos

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by SunFlow(m): 6:51am On Dec 30, 2016
Nwanne iwu nnor Agu
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Doctorfitz: 7:09am On Dec 30, 2016
Nawa4naija U're the man. Thumbs up bro
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by aleshsenior2000(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2016
Lesson learned.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Cybertext(m): 8:01am On Dec 30, 2016
nawa4naija:

how i wrote it here, is the only little way i could summarise it nothing was embellished

No time to explain bro ( you can't please everyone) ... You killed it, this is the best story have read on nairaland, it's so on point and filled with suspense (probably because I can relate to some part of it)...
But that your Nedu guy need to grow up... Abeg mention me in your next story

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by rman: 8:23am On Dec 30, 2016
nawa4naija:

So all the 6 rounds and later 4 rounds of sex same day was the truth abi?

Keep deceiving the gulible ones
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by rman: 8:28am On Dec 30, 2016
Rayton:

He didn't drift anywhere, u just wanted him to have written the way u wanted ..... Its non fiction and it is got to be told the way it is..... Don't demoralise the young man.........I hardly comment on works but this one is exceptional.. . OP kudos

He drifted, there were a conversations that was unnecessary. One particularly jumped out.

While I wanted him to be better, you all think he was perfect. I do not have time to analyse each post, but I can tell u, he embellished some truths when he started talking about 6 rounds of sex, trying to paint a picture of macho sex machine.. we do not need all that, no one can verify such. Typing "..we made passionate love afterwards is enough for the discerning mind.."

The innate ability to impress people like u made him lie a little. I am not easily carried away like majority of you praise singers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by samdavjustin(m): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2016
It is possible nah these guys were abusing TM and he drinks too so yes possible. And sometimes when u have a great sexual partner u can go all day just banging and eating food
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by JayKaba(m): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2016
rman:

He drifted, therr were a conversations that was unneccesary. One particullarly jumped out.

While I wanted him to be better, you all think he was perfect. I do not have time to analyse each post, but I can tell u, he embelized some truths when he started talking about 6 rounds of sex, trying to paint a picture of macho sex machine.. we do not need all that, no one can verify such. Typing "..we made passionate love afterwards is enough for the discerning mind.."

The inate ability to impress people like u made him lie a little. I am not easily carried away like majority of you praise singers.

Give the writer some credit man. The content might include some exaggeration (no big deal), but the entire narrative was superb.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Dreyl(m): 9:02am On Dec 30, 2016
I can't believe i read this story to the end, thumbs up man!
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Dexema(m): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2016
Emotions are gullible, good job @nawa4naija
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by gsainttrinity(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2016
nice story..
keep it up
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by olajonzin(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2016
3 millions clap for you..knuckle up
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by iamharkinwaley: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Your story is d bomb Dude the story nice die..... I learnt a lot bro, well done and can't wait for first oooo
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Royle2014(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
rman:

He drifted, therr were a conversations that was unneccesary. One particullarly jumped out.

While I wanted him to be better, you all think he was perfect. I do not have time to analyse each post, but I can tell u, he embelized some truths when he started talking about 6 rounds of sex, trying to paint a picture of macho sex machine.. we do not need all that, no one can verify such. Typing "..we made passionate love afterwards is enough for the discerning mind.."

The inate ability to impress people like u made him lie a little. I am not easily carried away like majority of you praise singers.

Na wa for some people o. Oga go and write your own story. Mr Chinua Achebe

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg / Lady Works Out On A Man's Face At The Gym. See Reactions (Photos) / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.