Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Why Women Love Lies---true Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Love Lies---true Story (75508 Views)

SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] / Interesting Romantic Story (love ,lies ,sex $ Divorce Episode1) / 6 S*x Positions Women Love And Guaranteed To Keep Her Coming Back For More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Is that the end of the story
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
nope bros, i just needed to digress a little so that i dont miss out on the particular messages that i wanted to share along with this story
updating soon grin grin grin grin

tobianthony:
Is that the end of the story
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
CONT===THE DAY I LEARNT WHY MY DAD ALWAYS TOLD US TO FEAR WOMEN

after seeing the pad she was putting on, i was completely lost with mind travelling around not knowing what exactly to do
i was still in a state of oblivion when all of a sudden the TM came into action, my mind just told me she was lying and i felt like the TM
was misleading me but as of that time the TM had a better control of me, so i confidently told her that she was lying and if she is not, she should remove the pad let me see if her menses was coming truly. trust ladies, she started crying, to a point where i felt emotional for her. i called her to come lie down with me, she came close and lay down with me, her face soaked in tears, after i finished consoling her, we cuddled for a while before the spirit of the TM came back again and said to me "dont be a fool" lol, som1 i just finished consoling from crying, i started romancing her again, at first she was sluggish to respond but once i succeeded with the struggle to unknot her bra again, sucked hard on her nlpple that she was moaning very loud this time, but still wouldnt let me go beyond that level. i grasped her hand again and slide it into my junction box

NOTE; this is a trick that really works for me, when you are big enough down dere, and ur erection is always very firm, during pre-intimacy u slide ur girls hand down into the under of ur boxers, her hand feeling the erectile strength of ur manhood, will also follow in what will trigger her mood for sex. it works for me but might not work for all.

she was caressing my manhood while i was busy sucking on her nlpples, i measured her arousal by the change in tempo with which she stroke my dlck
i sucked her to a point where she aggressively rushed my dlck and gave me an unforgettable Mouth Gig, she lost her defensives completely.
after some mins of taking me to wonderland with her mouth, i decided to pool out and go back to my nlpple sucking just to get her to that ecstasy point where she cant say "no" anymore, i sucked her again and again and again, then slide my hands into her panties through the pad and fingered her pvssy, to cut the long story short, i succeeded in making her pull off the pad, and to my utmost expectation, she wasnt in her period, as a matter of fact, she had wet her pad with excess of cums while we were doing all those pre-intimacy.

well, i didnt want to start interviewing her on why she wore pad to come visit me on the pretense of being in her period, so i forgot about that and focused on the goal ahead. fastforward,,,,,,

while i was about to slide in, she asked me, where is ur condom, thinking i didnt have but i just pulled out four at a time from my wallet just to let her know that we have enough for the whole day grin grin grin grin i saw her face change when i dropped the remaining condoms on the floor, it was like she lost a million dollars in a poker game with me, i could tell from the sad expression on her face.
as i was about to slide in, she closed her legs trying every possible thing she could do just to tighten up her hole, but i was way too experienced for that, while she was busy tightening up her hole, i sucked her nlpples up again and she loosened up completely, well i was now in, fvcking her, the only thing that came to my mind was that all this fakery of a life and expenses attached to it was just for me to be rewarded with a borehole,,,damn sad sad well, impressing her was the first mission for me,, i told myself
i went beyond my strength and gave her 6 good rounds, just to set a standard for her and it worked
after desecrating ourselves that day, she now broke the silence,,"baby do you really love me?" lol what a funny question i told myself
well i had to answer her from my innermost heart,,,,stay tuned

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
grin grin ;Dplease i need more likes ooo
grin grin ;Dbikonu my brothers

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Fidelismaria: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
continuation pls
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by imustsaymymindo: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bad boi!

With due respect, OP, I give you a thumbs down. You wasted 5 bottles of Andrea, 12k, pereol and all that time just to knack a hole someone out there is knacking for free? I'm quite disappointed.

For Chinedu, I think he should grow up and realise any girl treating him that way does not deserve him. He should have cut the relationship a long time ago.

It's true women love lies though. You want to be real with them? Better got money.

In summary though, if you are bad at lying and you are broke, you just have to forget the love and sex. Concentrate more on making money.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
CONTINUATION,,,,,,,,,WHEN KARMA STARTS TO SET IN

i looked straight into irenes eyes and told her "of course i love you" ,,,,,but why do you keep lying to me ? she started another set of lies again,,, telling me that her period was supposed to start that day but that she normally has late menstrual flow,,,,in my mind i just told myself, iyaaa !! who ur lies don epp ?
i told her its okay that i love her and will forever love her if she remains faithful to me. we dressed up and i drove her back to hostel. on our way back to hostel, my phone rang and it was james, i picked up and just echoed, "engineer why u dey call me again? "he coded that she was still with me and said he just called to inform me that he don call the people wey go bring chips tomorow, and dey go come for morning and dem go need money,, i replied 'na still the amount u been tell me na?'
he said yes,,,after i dropped the call, there was a moment of silence between us (magna silencia). when i got to her hostel and pulled over to the parking area,,,,she asked me for money to plait her hair tomorow, i asked her how much ?? she said 5k, i told her i only had 3k cash and needed to fuel my car,,so i gave her 1k with the promise that i will giv her the remaining amount tomorow.

when i came home, me and james secretly went out to a neighbourhood beer parlour to celebrate our new found success, we were still on the 3rd bottle each when priscas call came in, i picked up and greeted her hello,how re you, she said fine, before i could utter another word, she asked me of my whereabouts, i told her where i was and to my shock she was in the same beer parlour with some of her peepz, she just came out from one corner of the beer parlour and came to sit with us,,as a matter of fact,,she abandoned her colleagues and joined my table.
we were still discussing when a guy came straight to my cousin and greeted him and us as well, my cousin, james trying to avoid fvck up, strolled the guy outside the beer parlour so they can discuss, remember i already told prisca he is my engineer as well, so when they were no longer in sight, prisca asked me if i knew the guy,,,i said no and sincerely i didnt know him later on i found out that the guys name was buchi a philosophy student that is into SUG politics just like james and that where him and james met each other, she told me that he is the guy fvcking irene,i was like what ??
i was kinda laughing in my mind, fvcking irene today and as well meeting his ol time fvcker that same day too,,,what a small world i said
when the guy and james my cousin came back to our table, the guy showcased that he was truly poor by asking me for a bottle of star which i offered him and even seized the opportunity to tell him to join our table.
this was still in part of my law of power which states "make people come to you, use bait if necessary" my bait now was buying him beers even though meeting him for the first time, he was marvelled to.

as we stayed on,priscas fone rang and she went out to answer her call when the guy asked me if i was the one driving a navy blue highlander, i said yes, and why do u ask? he said nothing that he is just seeing me around with the car, i tried to make our conversation as vague as possible to still maintain my aura of power over him
i now told him that if he will tell himself the truth that he knows that he didnt just see me around rather he saw me with his girl, just then the guy laughed and said to me that why he didnt want to voice it out was because he didnt want it to look like an insult, i then told him that for that singular act of respect they should be giving him more bottles of beer until he is tired of drinking.
after gulping down several bottles, i knew it was now time to question him as am sure he wouldnt even be able to lie while he is drunk to stupor.
i asked him whats ur relationship with irene and he told me "bros i cant lie to you, we no dey date, na just nacking o,bros u knw say u be snr man,free that girl irene,she too like dlck,he was just about to make anoda sentence when prisca came back after almost 2hrs of phone call, so we kinda paused the discussion
while i was meditating over the one i just heard, we finished drinking and prisca said she was spending the night with me that day,,,OMG,,these girls want to kill me,lookat what i got myself into,,,i was telling myself tho.
well, we got home, me and prisca and showered together,in order to avoid sex i engaged her in so many different discussions but that wasnt working for her
she wanted me badly that night so i,,,,,,stay tuned

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
bros with all due respect, this happened like 7 yrs ago,,,,we were all to young then and everything was packaging,,not much was spent besides we were seeking revenge for our own broda

imustsaymymindo:
Bad boi!

With due respect, OP, I give you a thumbs down. You wasted 5 bottles of Andrea, 12k, pereol and all that time just to knack a hole someone out there is knacking for free? I'm quite disappointed.

For Chinedu, I think he should grow up and realise any girl treating him that way does not deserve him. He should have cut the relationship a long time ago.

It's true women love lies though. You want to be real with them? Better got money.

In summary though, if you are bad at lying and you are broke, you just have to forget the love and sex. Concentrate more on making money.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
secondly, due to the fact that am telling the story the way it happened am yet to specify how much she has eaten my cousin because we also got to know that at the very last last,,,,,,,,what i spent for her was just a tip of what she ate from my cousins pocket
in any case thanks for following up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
KARMA IS A TRUE BlTCH

i was already exhausted from a 6 round escapade and here i was with another sex hungry lady,,,,i don die !!! what came to my mind immediately was the popular igbo adage that says ''onye amu di nma amaghi ihie onye ibi n'aria'' it actually means that when you seek and yearn for something, you dont really know what the person who has that particular thing you seek for in excess is suffering from. in the beginning i was even including these girls in my prayer points asking that God should make a way for me where them dey. well my prayers has now been answered and here i am with a gorgeous lady who was at then the miss of her faculty(cant mention her faculty)
and all i was thinking was how i could just make her sleep. well while it became too obvious that the impression i gave her the last time has put me into trouble i was now looking for possible solutions, thats when i remembered my HOD in women affairs, james, i excused myself from prisca and went straight to his room and narrated my problems to him,,,like every other day, he always had a solution to any problems relating to women,,,he slide his hands into his trouser pocket and gave me anoda 200 mg TM to take,he told me he knew i would finish the other one and thats why he bought a fresh new card of 100 mg, which i did take with all pleasure and gist a lil with them just to allow the medicine circulate properly, after like 15 mins prisca was already calling on my fone, so i had to rush out to go join her
on reaching inside my room i saw her looking very sad with her face so squeezed that i was scared she might have decided to go that night, well that wasnt the case
as i asked her "baby whats the problem? " she didnt reply me rather she rushed my lips with a kiss and without wasting time went straight for my dlck, before i could even blink she was blowing my dlck away with her mouth, i just remained speechless while moaning to her gentle deep-Drinking
to cut the long story short, i didnt disappoint her that night since i was able to give her four solid rounds but i was so useless by morning that i didnt even know when she left. when i woke up, i saw 28 missed calls and 5 text messages from irene trying to remind me about the money i promised her, i didnt call her back since it was almost 1; 30 pm and i didnt even have a dime to give out anymore.
in the evening around 6 pm, she started calling me again, she called like 8 times then i picked and told her that i was driving and was on my way to enugu for some business trip, she started ranting on the fone, i just cut the call while she was still ranting.
due to the fact that i already told her i was travelling i used that forum and avenue to regain my self because i was already looking so thin just becos of two days of stress
fastforward to when i came back from my imaginary travel after 3 weeks, i was the one who called her,irene and told her i wanted to see her, she said i should come to her hostel which i told her that i cant, that she would be the one doing the coming from henceforth that i have tried in that aspect and if award was to be given to most frequent man of the year to unn girls hostel, that am sure i had no rival, this assertion didnt really go down well between me and her but the game was now in my hands so she had no choice but to succumb to every of my demand.
she came around three days later, seems like she already noticed that anytime she talks about money, she turns me off so she didnt actually raise any monetary issue while we were together in my room and i also didnt even bother touching her. after like 2 hours of gisting, she broke the jinx by asking me where did she go wrong ? i asked her what she meant, my mind was already calculating that she has come with another monetary demand but hell no, i was very wrong this time too
she said i havent even touched her since she came around that i no longer find her attractive, i asked her, were u not the one asking me if all i wanted from you was sex ?? she kept quiet. after sometime i started kissing her little did i knw that she was already addicted to what i did to her the last time, yes, she came for sex again,,,and sex we actually had throughout that day, this time around i used my natural strength, no more killing of myself by myself anymore
with what went down that day, i was now completely sure that i have out matched buchy the guy from philosophy dept. that was somehw exciting knowing that i can get these savage girls to be satisfied sexually, that wasnt an easy task anyway

she left for hostel that day, much didnt happen for the next few days except for the fact that me and james didnt know that yawa was about to gas.
one fateful monday morning, buchy had called james that he would like to visit us,james approved his coming and also informed me
unfortunately, the guy came around when me, james and chinedu where chilling out together at home,,,guess what happened stay tuned

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
please my dear friends you have to bear with me, its 2:30am here already
we have to continue tomorow
thanks for ur support,,,show me love with some like s please
goodnight everybody

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by hismerhill(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
I really enjoyed ur story and looking forward to your updates, pls just endeavor to give us more of it at wen due...

U really make sense take dis my guy!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
thanks bro

hismerhill:
I really enjoyed ur story and looking forward to your updates, pls just endeavor to give us more of it at wen due...

U really make sense take dis my guy!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
Omo i love dis Tory
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Nonsreal(m): 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nxt pls
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by KingBillionaire(m): 12:28am On Dec 28, 2016
u too go correct oh. you be badt guy..
haa DE feel ds tori for my liver.. abeg mention me for ur nxtupdate
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by iamharkinwaley: 1:10am On Dec 28, 2016
nawa4naija:
thanks bro

Guy you too much, as in good....
Your story has everything from salt to Maggi to curry, time, in fact the whole spice dey there....Very nice story bro.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by SeunWedsLinda(m): 6:26am On Dec 28, 2016
I wake up and the first thing I do is to check this story for update. that's to show how you've succeeded in capturing my interest. nice one

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by ednut1(m): 7:12am On Dec 28, 2016
irene is probably person wife nd mama now
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by imustsaymymindo: 10:56am On Dec 28, 2016
nawa4naija:
bros with all due respect, this happened like 7 yrs ago,,,,we were all to young then and everything was packaging,,not much was spent besides we were seeking revenge for our own broda

Hehe, nice story.

I fear the names Prisca and Irene by the way. More especially Prisca.

So, tram has been making guys last longer for more than 7 years. I knew the secret too late I guess.

Thumbs up! Waiting earnestly for the continuation...
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
ednut1:
irene is probably person wife nd mama now
yes oo or Prolly married to a pastor
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
CONT === KARMA IS A BITCH

We were just lying down gisting like we always do, when james got a call from buchy that he is infront of our house, james left immediately to go and open the gate for him. james had hardly left the door of our room when chinedu asked me who was the person that james went to open gate for? i told him i barely know the guy, which is true, but i refused to tell him how i even knew the guy in the first place.
there was a moment of silence between me and chinedu until james walked into our room followed by buchy, buchy greeted me, boss how far na? my brother am fine, i replied. initially i wasnt scared of buchy bringing up the topic of irene because i trusted james to have handled that before bringing him into our room, but little did i know that he didnt, buchy had barely finished shaking us all when he loudly said "bros how ur woman, irene na? chaii, omo see gobe, i told myself, immediately chinedu heard that name irene, he changed from his initial position of lying down on bed to sitting down, with his face showing how anxious he was to know whats really going on. buchy on his own knew he had bleeped up somehow because he saw the way me and james stared at him with fury filled in our heart, james being the most experienced of us all decided to cool the tension by telling him "guy you dey fvck up o, u never even sit down u don dey bring up woman talk, na so u dey do ?,james continued, me i no dey like guys wey dey fvck up o, i been think say u be guy man sef. james hardly finished when chinedu interrupted by saying james wait, AN you neva reason me how far with you and irene for over 2 months nw, i come dey think say u don tire for her matter, he continued, AN wetin dey happen ?, all of us na guy man just be sincere with me pls,,chinedu still talking to me, if u no tell me, i go go ask am myself, chaii, that last one got me so bad, i told chinedu to chill that i will tell him everything but not now, later in the evening, chinedu got infuriated, stood up, put on his shirt and told us he was going straight to girls hostel that was when me and james started talking sense to him, telling him to calm down lets tell him everything.
when chinedu had calmed down me and james turned to buchy and almost at the same time told him to get out before we decide to treat his fvck up, he ran out with the speed of light, james followed him, locked our gate and said we should all dress so we can go and discuss over beer in a neighbouring beer parlour
when we got to the beer parlour, chinedu couldnt even wait to take a first gulp from his beer when he asked again, wetin dey happen ? this time around directing his questions to james.
NOTEsadas a flashback) apart from the fact that chinedu didnt really want any of us to succeed even though he was the one who put us through on the job, the second thing that annoyed him was that he contributed 4k to the 5k i spent on the firstday of hanging out with irene and since then the only reasonable response he got was that am still on the matter, but we didnt want history to repeat itself,he had in the past he gave james the number of one his class girls whom he told us was the queen of engnr faculty by name Winnie, but betrayed james when he saw he was progressing, chinedu is a very dark handsome guy, girls do love him, but im no sabi finish work. he gave james the number of that girl, whom was very close to him then, but he assumed that since the girl only rolled with people with ride she wont accept james but james as a maestro in fakery analysed the girl and told me to watchout how he will get the girl. one early morning james came to my room and told me he didnt want chinedu to know what he will discuss with the girl thats why he came to my room to do the call.
james;(phone ringing)

winnie: hello

james: (james just started talking) Cynthia, its me james while coming for engine 602 bring my handout for me,
(you all should know that anything 60,,, in nigerian uni is for masters student)

winnie: please who is this

james: cynthia its me james

winnie: please am not cynthia

james: whats ur name

winnie: winnifred or winnie

james: you school in unn ?

winne : yes and hw did u get my number ?

james: i was actually calling the number of my fellow mastering student our lecturer gave me yesterday so she can bring me my handout

winnie : which uni?

james : unn, what about you

winnie : 200 level met mat engineering, unn also

james : waooh, am doing my masters in mech engineering, hope you wouldnt mind if i see you around?

winnie : nope, you have my number

to cut the long story short, 2 weeks later, one night we all slept together cos we do read together since we all are engineers even myself i was aspiring to be one also.
so early in the morning, i was the first to wake up after i said my prayers, i picked up my phone to read the news, when exactly around 5 ; 30 am, james fone rang and chinedu woke up and checked the caller, lol, it was winnie, i didnt notice what was happening, but since james didnt pick, winnie sent a text msg to him, which chinedu read also, the msg was "hey,its like u re still sleeping, i will be coming around ten this morning"
we later found out that james had arranged to help her with her term paper, in one of his colleagues self contain house
the summary of the whole winnie story is that,james smashed her that day but the next day at lecture, chinedu opened james yansh thinking it will bring her cloer to him but thats a lie because, the girl stopped talking to james and made sure that the few girls in their dept stopped talking to chinedu. #LOSER LOSE ALL

back to where we were,,,,,,,

james calmly told chinedu that we were sorry if he felt betrayed but,,,he paused,,,,"AN don dey blow am" you be guy man and i know say u go dey aware say we be brothers and that woman no fit separate us" chinedu laughed dubiously, and said that the only thing thats annoying him is that we didnt involve him in the matter even though he was the one who sent us, we didnt want to tell him about his previous fvck up to avoid adding more salt to injuries. so he said, he is even happy to clear his doubt,,,aaaah!! me and james now had a momentary breathe in, when my phone suddenly rang and it was who ? irene,,,,,,,,,damn,,,as i was,,,,,,stay tuned

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
#seunwedslinda #iamharkinwaley #kingbillionaire #nonsreal #lefulefu #hismerhill
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by iamharkinwaley: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Chai so Chinedu self don fvck up before? @ James I like him, he's a matured dude...Op you self your head dey there coz I love balling with pple like you,nice update and thanks for the mention.

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by businesstalk: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
I just the laugh
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Youngpo413: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
Yoshy:
Op please continue, only a fool will be nice to any naija girl not wanting anything in return. Unless she is really a good friend and have proved it.
seconded.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by hismerhill(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
nawa4naija:
#seunwedslinda #iamharkinwaley #kingbillionaire #nonsreal #lefulefu #hismerhill

With 101 first class century respect I doff my hat for the Capt of d team abi na coach sef, Capt. James and my last tuale goes to d C.Ronaldo himself (with or without coach gan OP na fine striker) ... U carefully ate 2 dishes on a dinning table, even wen d invitation reads a meal for one.. Meanwhile d landlord wey throw party no even no where d dinning room is in his house...

What a world we are living, unfortunately through all dis variations d world is made a beautiful place.

May u walk and never stumble, tanks for d mention...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
thanks bro and welcome
iamharkinwaley:
Chai so Chinedu self don fvck up before? @ James I like him, he's a matured dude...Op you self your head dey there coz I love balling with pple like you,nice update and thanks for the mention.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
@hismerhill,,,,this one is funny

hismerhill:

With 101 first class century respect I doff my hat for the Capt of d team abi na coach sef, Capt. James and my last tuale goes to d C.Ronaldo himself (with or without coach gan OP na fine striker) ... U carefully ate 2 dishes on a dinning table, even wen d invitation reads a meal for one.. Meanwhile d landlord wey throw party no even no where d dinning room is in his house...

What a world we are living, unfortunately through all dis variations d world is made a beautiful place.

May u walk and never stumble, tanks for d mention...
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
next update,,,coming very soon
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by ednut1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
bt gals no dey try. u go give dem stupid format of how u got their numb and dem go fall. i know one guy wey don share like 5 babes alone to 3 of his friends and dey all nak dem( how i take knw grin) . and one unfortunate guy go still marry dem chai.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Rayton(m): 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nice story out thr... And good thing is its Non-fiction... Kudos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) / Lady Works Out On A Man's Face At The Gym. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.