Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Why Are Christians Such Liars? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (92575 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
davtosh:

He has not cursed you , he only scolded you and it's allowed.
When Jesus saw stupidity in the lives of ppl selling and buying in the Temple He scolded them and over turned their tables and chased them and their stupidity out of the Synagogue.
It is allowed bro.

I didn't curse him either.

Only showing him the stupidity in his comment like Jesus would cheesy
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
davtosh:

When you read take your time to allow what you read assimilate before commenting.

I said Spiritual Israelites. and I said you can't understand until u are a Christian. If you want to really understand. the door is widely open.

For your information many Israelites are not even partakers in the Spiritual citizenship of Israel.

U will never understand until you drop your arrogancy and rebellion. grin

I don't understand because I am not spiritual deluded.

I understand
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

how can you be so dumb like this? a sane person that read your comment here will really know you are just a barking being barking without any aim...

he doesn't denied it..yet he has lied...you are really pathetic... and mind you I know what I said and I said what I know and to the Christians that understand know you are just jobless
Kikikikiki, here is the guy who "PRAYED TO THE FATHER OF YAHWEH, THROUGH THE NAME OF YAHWEH". the reason why I called you a liar is because you have been professing Yahweh as Almighty God before, only for you to suddenly say that you pray to THE FATHER OF YAHWEH in the name of Yahweh(the son) cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by mrmrmister: 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
dalaman:

Spiritual passport na.

lmfao grin grin
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
To what end? What would be achieved by this accusation?

Go and ask 4evergod3
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
hahn:

Good muthafucking question undecided

4evergod3 come and defend yourself

Defend myself from what? Your idiocy? I typed my own comment and you interpreted my comment for me when i already responded to Mrmontella that i probably wanted to type A THEIST but typo took over while in my head i wanted to type A CHRISTIAN and i only noticed it after you asked me which was why i accused you of doctoring it because i thought i typed what i just mentioned.

Chai so you carry am for head and interpreted it to mean that i am a liar? Now lepasharon is now calling me a protege of a matter i helped resolve up to the best of my ability and when the matter resourfaced when inspiredm did the same fraudulent act against another UK based nairalander with the moniker Revlution. I was the one who involved my EFCC legal team who got him at IKOYI and he refunded 2.6m to the woman he defrauded.

This was what led to inspiredm being banned for life from Nairaland. All of una no well at all grin grin

Ranchhoddas its obvious that the Mark Zuckerberg saga is so painful to them they wish to rub some mud on anyone and i am their target.

Bunch of retards. Even Ranchhoddas reasons way more intelligently than you lot.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
hahn:

Yes

dalaman, check the timing yourself

Shut your lying mouth. I accused you before i observed it and you can check my response to Mrmontella and the time. Even Mrmontella noticed my error and tried to tell me but i didnt know. Lying for atheism is good i know.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
lepasharon:

ForeverGod is not new and has been on nairaland for a long time. Although he may seem new to the religious section, I beleive he came to start a new e- life here on the religious section.
He has previously had scamming allegations against him and if you were here on NL around 2012 you might remember the Wunmi allen saga. He was her protege and helped her get away

Yep i have history as a fraud Buster here on NL and i was the one who ensured inspiredm the fraudulent car dealer in the autos section was permanently banned from NL. Seun knows this as we have correspondence about this. Also you can look up the moniker Revlution and link that to the wunmi allen saga which also involved Inspiredm and his fraudulent activities. I took personal interest in the second fraud allegation because i was privy to the first and spared nothing at ensuring he was found even when he was in the United states and when he snuck back into the country and got picked up at Ikoyi despite his Panti links.

I hold my head high here on NL because i have been clean and remain so. Look up the story yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Anas09: 12:05am On Dec 27, 2016
notjonbellion:
incubus ave succubus renember undecided
Which of them is doing you?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Anas09: 12:07am On Dec 27, 2016
Deicide:

That she loves me die kiss
I know right? I love you with your low self esteem.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Deicide: 12:09am On Dec 27, 2016
Anas09:

I know right? I love you with your low self esteem.
No bad where my Xmass Chicken grin
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 12:12am On Dec 27, 2016
lepasharon no comment again? You came on and viewed and disappeared. You lot find it easy to lie and slander and when confronted you disappear into your shells. I have always known you to make silly comments off the top of your head without thinking it through same way Deicide operates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 12:13am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

Yep i have history as a fraud Buster here on NL and i was the one who ensured inspiredm the fraudulent car dealer in the autos section was permanently banned from NL. Seun knows this as we have correspondence about this. Also you can look up the moniker Revlution and link that to the wunmi allen saga which also involved Inspiredm and his fraudulent activities. I took personal interest in the second fraud allegation because i was privy to the first and spared nothing at ensuring he was found even when he was in the United states and when he snuck back into the country and got picked up at Ikoyi despite his Panti links.

I hold my head high here on NL because i have been clean and remain so. Look up the story yourself.

I'm not talking about InspiredM undecided Wunmi Allen that's who. Where the flip is she? Fraud buster indeed.
You came to religious section to start a new e-life when you have dirt behind you
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 12:13am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:
lepasharon no comment again? You came on and viewed and disappeared. You lot find it easy to lie and slander and when confronted you disappear into your shells. I have always known you to make silly comments off the top of your head without thinking it through same way Deicide operates.

Ah shut up
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 12:16am On Dec 27, 2016
lepasharon:

I'm not talking about InspiredM undecided Wunmi Allen that's who. Where the flip is she? Fraud buster indeed.
You came to religious section to start a new e-life when you have dirt behind you

You need a brain boost. Is wunmi allen me? I came on to help aeromon resolve an issue when nobody was willing and i reached out to both aeromon and wunmi allen and tried the best of my ability to resolve their issue but wunmi allen was too headstrong so i let it go. However the same person wunmi allen blamed for the problem between her and aeromon who happened to be INSPIREDM defrauded another nairalander by with the moniker REVLUTION.

Why do you think i linked inspredm to wunmi allen? If you were privy to that incident it was because they had outside nairaland relationship.

I have been all over nairaland and if i wanted to start a new life i would have done so using a new moniker. But my moniker has not changed since i have nothing to hide.

You really are a dumbo you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 12:21am On Dec 27, 2016
lepasharon:

Ah shut up

Was i there when aeromon and wunmi allen had their transaction? Aeromon brought it to the knowledge of nairaland and nobody was willing to assist. All they were doing was cursing and threatning, I was the only one who tangibly decided to intervene. But try as i did, wunmi allen was too much of a problem to handle as she was too sturborn so i backed away and that was when people had already said i was part of the whole fraud when na waka pass role i dey. Good samaritan role o.

Now Inspiredm resurfaced and struck again with Revlution. I do not think you are privy to that issue. Seun was involved from Day 1. Perhaps you should clear it up with him.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 12:23am On Dec 27, 2016
lepasharon:

How old are you? Is Nairaland a place to have a life how much more an e-life? My two major areas on NL are Property and Religion. That has not changed.

Your brain must be lepa like you are.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 12:39am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

You need a brain boost. Is wunmi allen me? I came on to help aeromon resolve an issue when nobody was willing and i reached out to both aeromon and wunmi allen and tried the best of my ability to resolve their issue but wunmi allen was too headstrong so i let it go. However the same person wunmi allen blamed for the problem between her and aeromon who happened to be INSPIREDM defrauded another nairalander by with the moniker REVLUTION.

Why do you think i linked inspredm to wunmi allen? If you were privy to that incident it was because they had outside nairaland relationship.

I have been all over nairaland and if i wanted to start a new life i would have done so using a new moniker. But my moniker has not changed since i have nothing to hide.

grin cheesy Nigga you did nada, you know how to delude urself. Everyone know you were in cahoots.

Where. Is. Wunmi. Allen?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 12:41am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

@ ur last paragraph, you don't need a new moniker because you have so many already. Funny enough you have admitted to being bbfever in the past, why deny now?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 12:44am On Dec 27, 2016
lepasharon:

grin cheesy Nigga you did nada, you know how to delude urself. Everyone know you were in cahoots. Where. Is. Wunmi. Allen?

@ ur lase paragraph

Which one did i do Nada? Wunmi Allen or Revlution? Believe what you will. The history is still there. If you are looking for her why not ask aeromon who probably still has access to her? If you say i did nada then you confirm my comment that i tried to help but wunmi allens headstrong nature made that impossible so i dropped the matter despite wasting my time and money on calls and tracking a vehicle she claimed was coming in a vessel.

Again i say you are a dumbo for sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Deicide: 12:45am On Dec 27, 2016
lepasharon:

@ ur last paragraph, you don't need a new moniker because you have so many already. Funny enough you have admitted to being bbfever in the past, why deny now?
The nig*a has More than 10moniker grin
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 12:46am On Dec 27, 2016
lepasharon:

Who is bbfever? I admit to whatever i do and if i say i used the moniker bbfever once or twice was it outside the property section? I already told you i ply the property and religion section.

Can you refute that? If i have a moniker and i use it consistently in a specific section and have my number on it does that show someone who is trying to start a new e-life?

You are a bigger dumbo than i thought.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 12:54am On Dec 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin grin Come to think of it i never knew i was now a special assignment for you lot. I must be a thorn in your sides lmao

So lepasharon has been trying to dig up dirt on me? Not finding any she is now throwing assumptions everywhere. She says "everyone knows" i was in cahoots with wunmi allen when this is a faceless forum. Pray tell us how i was linked to her besides my attempts to help and some dumbo like you who also made false allegations as is always done on NL.

Even in Revlutions case i was accused of the same thing until her money was refunded and she wrote a letter to that effect on NL and seun confirmed it and then banned Inspiredm for life. That was when the silly allegations stopped.

On a faceless forum anything can happen but someone like me who has never hidden my identity due to my business why would i hide under monikers when those monikers still go back to my business?

Chai 4everGod must be a real problem to you guys. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 12:55am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

Who is bbfever? I admit to whatever i do and if i say i used the moniker bbfever once or twice was it outside the property section? I already told you i ply the property and religion section.

Can you refute that? If i have a moniker and i use it consistently in a specific section and have my number on it does that show someone who is trying to start a new e-life?

You are a bigger dumbo than i thought.

You never used the moniker once or twice, it has always been you. You have admitted so in the past, why try to act like it doesn't belong to you now?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 12:57am On Dec 27, 2016
lepasharon:

You never used the moniker once or twice, it has always been you. You have admitted so in the past, why try to act like it doesn't belong to you now?

Is your problem now bbfever or are you no longer towing your fraud allegation line? If you can provide evidence backing up your fraud claim kindly do so or i will have Seun involved in this false information you are peddling and i believe there is a rule on NL against that.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 1:00am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:
cheesy cheesy grin grin Come to think of it i never knew i was now a special assignment for you lot. I must be a thorn in your sides lmao

So lepasharon has been trying to dig up dirt on me? Not finding any she is now throwing assumptions everywhere. She says "everyone knows" i was in cahoots with wunmi allen when this is a faceless forum. Pray tell us how i was linked to her besides my attempts to help and some dumbo like you who also made false allegations as is always done on NL.

Even in Revlutions case i was accused of the same thing until her money was refunded and she wrote a letter to that effect on NL and seun confirmed it and then banned Inspiredm for life. That was when the silly allegations stopped.

On a faceless forum anything can happen but someone like me who has never hidden my identity due to my business why would i hide under monikers when those monikers still go back to my business?

Chai 4everGod must be a real problem to you guys. grin grin

You have been a thorn in everyones side. Ur Dirt is all over NL, theres nothing to dig up. Dont flatter yourself tongue

You and Wunmi both have links to Pensylvannia..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 1:04am On Dec 27, 2016
lepasharon:

You have been a thorn in everyones side. Ur Dirt is all over NL, theres nothing to dig up. Dont flatter yourself tongue

You and Wunmi both have links to Pensylvannia..

Incidentally wunmi said she is in Philly while i have links in Bethlehem PA. Thats quite some ways apart. Philly is Philadelphia FYI. I have never met her nor do i know her outside NL. So whats your point really?

Thank you for admitting i have been a thorn even in your lepa side grin grin

If my dirt is all over NL can you provide proof to your claim? It shouldnt be hard to do since you say its ALL OVER NL abi?

If you cannot then i will notify seun of your false information and allegation and have him actively involved same way he was in Revlutions case.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 1:39am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

Incidentally wunmi said she is in Philly while i have links in Bethlehem PA. Thats quite some ways apart. Philly is Philadelphia FYI. I have never met her nor do i know her outside NL. So whats your point really?

If my dirt is all over NL can you provide proof to your claim? It shouldnt be hard to do since you say its ALL OVER NL abi?

If you cannot then i will notify seun of your false information and allegation and have him actively involved same way he was in Revlutions case.

The dirt on you is assisting a scammer and coming to the religious section as an evangelist. Proof is in the wunmi saga thread

Lol whats Seun gonna do grin. If he has to take any action against me, he also has to take action with those in the wunmi-aieromon case against you. Don't single me out, you wimp.

Devious nigga
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 2:09am On Dec 27, 2016
Im just curiois how someone associated with someone like Wunmi Allen has now come to the religious section, ordained himself an evangelist, claiming to see visions of women who need babies an shitt.

Well scammers and evangelist, the difference is blurred isnt it?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by notjonbellion(m): 3:10am On Dec 27, 2016
Lm
lepasharon:
Im just curiois how someone associated with someone like Wunmi Allen has now come to the religious section, ordained himself an evangelist, claiming to see visions of women who need babies an shitt.

Well scammers and evangelist, the difference is blurred isnt it?
lmaoooorotlf
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by notjonbellion(m): 3:11am On Dec 27, 2016
Anas09:

Which of them is doing you?
you're doing me
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 3:35am On Dec 27, 2016
4evergod3:

You have no links to anybody in Phillly you liar. You are bbfever. Even as bbfever you admit that your Skype ID is Damogulster which is one of your monikers.

bbfever:

CLOSE ENOUGH! cheesy damogulster thats my id

https://www.nairaland.com/1173970/scam-alert-omowunmi-allen-pre-order/20#14369411

Just chill out and rest with all these lies of yours please.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply)

Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.