Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help (38292 Views)

Breast To Feed The Whole Lagos!! Busty Lagos Lady With Big Backside / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Burgerlomo: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
fineboynl:
while she was on top pounding me. I grabbed her breast that was shaking in front of me. I squeezed it so hard like I was pressing Orange. this make the nipple to pointed out. while she was screaming jumping faster on me. I start to suck one of her breast. thne all of a sudden she secret a salty fluid from her breast in my mouth. I quickly switch my mouth to the other breast while still pressing it tightly. she also secret the same fluid from the other breast.

I would like to know what fluid was that. its salty and I throw up after everything. I am on antibiotic at the moment.

Nothing to worry about Mr thief grin, that fluid is just a baby food grin
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
Op sef nah mumu... Wet in carry u to go dey press her boobs that tight ? What u wanna prove to her huh? na over sabi go kill u... Learner!
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by bigtt76(f): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
Plastic milk ....she probably consumed the plastic rice during Christmas grin
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by vickvilles(m): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
please if you have any idea what it could be...please tell us + it isn't a joke

1 Like

Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Don't be stupid. Just ask me to explain what I mean and don't die in your ignorance. Discharge from the nipplès is one of the tell tale signs of breast cancer, dumbass. Now you know.
cc fineboynl. Your girlfriend needs to check that out. May not necessarily be cancerous but better be safe than sorry.

darkmarky:

if this is a joke is the lamest and dumbest have ever seen.
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by darkmarky(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Don't be stupid. Just ask me to explain what I mean and don't die in your ignorance. Discharge from the nipplès is one of the tell tale signs of breast cancer, dumbass. Now you know.
cc fineboynl. Your girlfriend needs to check that out. May not necessarily be cancerous but better be safe than sorry.

"tell tale" lwkm hahahahaha you are the personification of ignorance.
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
whatever. She still needs to check it out.
darkmarky:

"tell tale" lwkm hahahahaha you are the personification of ignorance.
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
fineboynl:
while she was on top pounding me. I grabbed her breast that was shaking in front of me. I squeezed it so hard like I was pressing Orange. this make the nipple to pointed out. while she was screaming jumping faster on me. I start to suck one of her breast. thne all of a sudden she secret a salty fluid from her breast in my mouth. I quickly switch my mouth to the other breast while still pressing it tightly. she also secret the same fluid from the other breast.

I would like to know what fluid was that. its salty and I throw up after everything. I am on antibiotic at the moment.
It was a cumshot.
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by fineboynl(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Burgerlomo:

Nothing to worry about Mr thief grin, that fluid is just a baby food grin
Oga what do you mean by thief.
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Burgerlomo: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
fineboynl:
Oga what do you mean by thief.

You be thief because you dey chop baby food grin
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Jadoskii(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nairaland is just lyk 'miss peregrine's home of peculiar children'......weird shiit
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by fadjnr(m): 4:07am On Dec 27, 2016
She's probably on some pills that can alter some hormone levels in her body. Hence the salty discharge from her breasts
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2016
fineboynl:

I would like to know what fluid was that. its salty and I throw up after everyth
ing. I am on antibiotic at the moment.
op, what is the name of dat girl...... cos i want to b sure if we nt dating d same girl...... pls inbox me
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by fineboynl(m): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2016
dammyloye:

op, what is the name of dat girl...... cos i want to b sure if we nt dating d same girl...... pls inbox me
sorry bro I don't think so, but can you tell us own story and experience?
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 27, 2016
fineboynl:
sorry bro I don't think so, but can you tell us own story and experience?
bro if she is Ibo, I fear we bashing d same girl, d same way it appnd to u,it appnd to me......i Av consumed a lot of dat stuff already all bcoz I want to make each session pleasurable
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by fineboynl(m): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2016
dammyloye:

bro if she is Ibo, I fear we bashing d same girl, d same way it appnd to u,it appnd to me......i Av consumed a lot of dat stuff already all bcoz I want to make each session pleasurable
no she is not the same girl with yours.
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Deshex007: 8:15am On Nov 21, 2021
Omo seriously nah.. what does it mean.. she doesn't have lumps.pr anything just the salty discharge I don't have that much an idea but I'm also of the opinion that it was released due to stimulation or the face she was turned on
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by quisera(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2021
This is due to the excessive squeezing of the breast and Is very common with slim girls. Op please go easy on the breast u hear, no be dat one go make her cum grin
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Zubi10(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2021
Don't panic she actually did an abortion without letting you know ..ask her she will tell you the truth.
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Snitch24(m): 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
Zubi10:
Don't panic she actually did an abortion without letting you know ..ask her she will tell you the truth.
And all of Una go don turn papa by now
Lmao
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by Snitch24(m): 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Zubi10:
This is the only reasonable comment so far
It's peculiar with slim girls
And that's Just it
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by yarimo(m): 12:37am On Apr 02, 2023
MrHandsome2013:
I will help u bro..
Am a medical student.
D fluid is it whitish?
No the fluid is blue
Re: Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help by PromiseUche(m): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
In all, no one gave straight solution to the issue raised.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. / Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.