Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man (38299 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Input(m): 11:08am On Oct 25, 2012
I know men are not the only ones who have done one silly thing or the other for their ladies just to prove their unquenching love.
Ladies I really would love to hear yours.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by 190theclown: 11:28am On Oct 25, 2012
i have borrowed money to my man before cool

3 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by DExplorer1: 11:30am On Oct 25, 2012
Don't mind them, you will make frontpage jare smiley
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by SpicyMimi(f): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2012
Hmmm....ve done one silly thing b4 o! I was head over heels in love with the dude then...seriously u guys dont wana know what i did..*shit mehn! D tin stil dey pain me sha* damn Luff!
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
SpicyMimi: Hmmm....ve done one silly thing b4 o! I was head over heels in love with the dude then...seriously u guys dont wana know what i did..*shit mehn! D tin stil dey pain me sha* damn Luff!
no b love joor! talk tru o! na d voltage for hin blokos abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by fizeul(m): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2012
The ladies wont want to talk now.. Guy maga na regular... Girl maga..one of a kind.. (searching for them)

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by SpicyMimi(f): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
no b love joor! talk tru o! na d voltage for hin blokos abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
LMAO!!! Biko nah luff oo..mumu love sha! cheesy cheesy
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by xcitedjay(m): 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ladies are generally selfish and think only of themselves. Most sentence they make are characterized by 'My'.
Examples
I want to fix My Hair
Shey you know I've not paid My schoolfees
I want to fix My nails
I have to think of My happiness first
Get me something for My birthday ooO!
My virginity...etc

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by vivianc(f): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2012
Well, that was for my ex................I cooked for him with the last money I had on me.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by xcitedjay(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
vivian chinaza: Well, that was for my ex................I cooked for him with the last money I had on me.
Com'on! If that's silly then a man kneeling down to propose is really silly. Think about it.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by boron10(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
Another thread clamouring for front page. Lolz
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by vivianc(f): 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
xcitedjay:
Com'on! If that's silly then a man kneeling down to propose is really silly. Think about it.

Lol. Guy no chop me joor!
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Booty4me: 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2012
op, wait i go coment when i reached frontpage grin
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2012
vivian chinaza: Well, that was for my ex................I cooked for him with the last money I had on me.
daz cool. Far too kind smiley
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2012
embarassedI stupidly sold my gold wen he was damn broke.... Tins we do for love
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by MMM2(m): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2012
Nyashing her Girl friend 4 him,
Becos he waz sick angryangry
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2012

I did the same but he unfortunately wasn't worth it. embarassed

Luckily, I'm over him.
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by MyneWhite1(f): 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2012
I did travel on the night bus from the East to Lagos, all in the name of love. What if something dangerous had happened, what would I have said? Hmmm...
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by tonyogie: 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
i was xpectin to c post related to Mouth Action.....abi una dy shame to tlk dt one? or dt one no silly reach?
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by joangirl: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2012
The first silly tin I did was borrowing 150,000 from a friend for my ex.he hasn't finish paying till now.the second one was standing for my ex in his sch.this lecturers refused to compile his results cos he abandoned it for 4yrs.I personally had to beg the hod and other lecturers on my knees to assist him cos he could graduate.i was running benin ekpoma road like three times a week to make sure it was compiled.I couldn't go on a particular day so I sent him too go and check how tins were going.guess what he met a girl dat day toasted her and they started dating.I really felt bad when I discovered it cos my was runinmg round and begging while the idiot wasn't even bothered.

7 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by joangirl: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2012
The first silly tin I did was borrowing 150,000 from a friend for my ex.he hasn't finish paying till now.the second one was standing for my ex in his sch.this lecturers refused to compile his results cos he abandoned it for 4yrs.I personally had to beg the hod and other lecturers on my knees to assist him so he could graduate.i was running benin ekpoma road like three times a week to make sure it was compiled.I couldn't go on a particular day so I sent him to go and check how tins were going.guess what he met a girl dat day toasted her and they started dating.I really felt bad when I discovered i was runinmg round and begging while he idiot wasn't even bothered.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by DExplorer1: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2012
joangirl: The first silly tin I did was borrowing 150,000 from a friend for my ex.he hasn't finish paying till now.the second one was standing for my ex in his sch.this lecturers refused to compile his results cos he abandoned it for 4yrs.I personally had to beg the hod and other lecturers on my knees to assist him so he could graduate.i was running benin ekpoma road like three times a week to make sure it was compiled.I couldn't go on a particular day so I sent him to go and check how tins were going.guess what he met a girl dat day toasted her and they started dating.I really felt bad when I discovered i was runinmg round and begging while he idiot wasn't even bothered.
These are times i wish this happened in a movie. It hurts!
Re: Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man by SpicyMimi(f): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2012
joangirl: The first silly tin I did was borrowing 150,000 from a friend for my ex.he hasn't finish paying till now.the second one was standing for my ex in his sch.this lecturers refused to compile his results cos he abandoned it for 4yrs.I personally had to beg the hod and other lecturers on my knees to assist him so he could graduate.i was running benin ekpoma road like three times a week to make sure it was compiled.I couldn't go on a particular day so I sent him to go and check how tins were going.guess what he met a girl dat day toasted her and they started dating.I really felt bad when I discovered i was runinmg round and begging while he idiot wasn't even bothered.
Please pass me an handkerchief...*sobs* wished i cud deal with him on ur behalf! Some guys are really heartless sha!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Moment Bride Whines For Groom, Got Cheered By People (video) / Caption This Maternity Photoshoot / Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.