Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (90736 Views)

Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by brightalo17: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
Those girls get nice shape,I like nice shape babes,I really don't care about age or face...let's do it next time ....NL is fun only if you understand the tricks.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by HITTED(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
obontami:

Haha grin you ehn cheesy
Guy, ready make we go this beach o. grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by brandydaniells(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
Catastrophe1:
Anambra youth fiesta.
It says it's free... Me no trust them shaaaa
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by brightalo17: 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

...Bro it seems you dont get me...lemme put em in CAPSLOCK so u will.. undecided
I DONT CARE BOUT YOU.....WHAT YOU DO OR WHAT YOU SAY ....got it?.

By mentioning me first shows how much you cared about me...maybe you lost the memory of your first mention to me within this 2 minutes .meanwhile if I should care whether you cared about me or not what will be my gain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by RoyalBlak007: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
brightalo17:
By mentioning me first shows how much you cared about me...maybe you lost the memory of your first mention to me within this 2 minutes .meanwhile if I should care whether you cared about me or not what will be my gain
....seen
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by brightalo17: 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

[size=40pt]K![/size]
Finally I thought your fingers dey scratch sef.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by RoyalBlak007: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
;DThis dude lost his toy grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Unibenfucker(m): 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
No I'm not smiley
Then do what I ask you to d
Forgive me for being a pervert. Pls I don't mind washing it for you
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by RazaqMB(m): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
rosieluv:

we are not moved by the negativity of nairalanders while they are busy talking trash,people are paying for the party already,the party is not for everyone. Thanks for ur words. peace.
cool
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Lovelynature(m): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dandeedadrunk:

Na how much dey ur bank account. You wey dey on data reply whatsapp message then off am
Abeg oh babie ...come here Daddy Yo is ready to spend
lol... Even the bank doesn't have any fvcking right to access my account details let alone making public. People that make things happen don't brag, they act. I have a deal with my network providers, so I browse unlimitedly and pay annually

Just as I said Quinn is cute and I wish to meet her someday. No much talk. A trial will convince her grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by royalemperors: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
2dugged:
how about something else at sakponba road, near sizzlers at ringroad

I know the place so well, was even at cy bar, also at sakponba road yesterday. Its a nice place.

But are there even upto 20 nairalanders that resides in Benin that would grace it? and also, I don't attend gathering where babes aren't much, I love babes. lol
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Abbycite(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
We also having our own meeting... Pre wedding pics loading

Babe.....hope u'r not joking about that
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by chubbyswit(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
I'm dissapointed with what I'm seeing but anyway you guys tried.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by unapapadeycraze: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
laveda, will you be going to the beach party?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by unapapadeycraze: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
m seeing things. i'm sure they will fvck each other very well before going home.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by FreeSpirited: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Abeg which outfit are we putting on........cos some outfit will just kill the morale and fun of the party..lets try and look sexy and fun.....and for the ladies....we need to see those endowments and blessings on display pls... this is very germane for the fun and success of the party. thank you all

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by schumastic(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I am here to watch you undecided

hahaha i also got my eyes on you n have seen enough as well grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Dandeedadrunk(m): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mimi56:

Eeehhh shocked shocked

Yea aaaaa

Daddy Yo
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Smellymouth: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
rosieluv:

oshey!! r u comin for d party?
I would love to but I won't be able to make it..

Distance is a b**tch..
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
not with faceless people
your life depends on toto? mist u look for babes?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
your life depends on toto? mist u look for babes?
wasn't that how you was conceived?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
wasn't that how you was conceived?
no! o wasn't conceived by looking for toto
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
no! o wasn't conceived by looking for toto
oh! Tell me something. You was conceived by two Stephens?

No wonder
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by dingbang(m): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
oh! Tell me something. You was conceived by two Stephens?

No wonder
wicked grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Dharneehell(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Can't wait for the nairaland after party.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
royalemperors:

I know the place so well, was even at cy bar, also at sakponba road yesterday. Its a nice place.

But are there even upto 20 nairalanders that resides in Benin that would grace it? and also, I don't attend gathering where babes aren't much, I love babes. lol
well it's not well publicized, why not create a thread and let's see how goes
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Ninilowo(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
I think OTA Nairalanders should do same at the new SHOPRITE with Seun in attendance . Is it possible?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by LordOfNaira: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
brightalo17:
Those girls get nice shape,I like nice shape babes,I really don't care about age or face...let's do it next time ....NL is fun only if you understand the tricks.

Where are the shapes Mortals like you will never cease to amaze me. Well, the elders said it all when they said that those who defecate at night see the ghost grasshopper.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by brightalo17: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Where are the shapes Mortals like you will never cease to amaze me. Well, the elders said it all when they said that those who defecate at night see the ghost grasshopper.
I don't force you to believe in what I believed in ..... I sees it with mortal eyes while you sees it with gods eyes.what's the big deal?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by LordOfNaira: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
brightalo17:
I don't force you to believe in what I believed in ..... I sees it with mortal eyes while you sees it with gods eyes.what's the big deal?

Be sincere, there are no shapes there. Young man, I detest insincere people. I may be a god, but I do have the time to check out pictures well. I am not saying those girls are ugly. But, they aren't shapely. It shows you haven't seen any shapely woman before. The elders have a saying that he who walks before his godly guardian does the race of his life.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by royalemperors: 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
2dugged:
well it's not well publicized, why not create a thread and let's see how goes

You re right but I think its late already and I doubt if I would have the time to follow up the thread if created.
Tomorrow, next year in this case is another day/year.

Btw, where in Benin do you reside?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by brightalo17: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Be sincere, there are no shapes there. Young man, I detest insincere people. I may be a god, but I do have the time to check out pictures well. I am not saying those girls are ugly. But, they aren't shapely. It shows you haven't seen any shapely woman before. The elders have a saying that he who walks before his godly guardian does the race of his life.
My friend I have seen more girls than you can ever imagined both in various African countries and across,I am not talking about watching them on Tv or otherwise I am talking about meeting them live,I don't know which other countries you've been to apart from Nigeria,But I bet you if you've been to 5 different countries then I have been to 10 we can start by posting our kpali here with various visas on them ...so tell me not about eyes of seeing ladies.I have my purpose for making that comment and only those who know me can comprehend .

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply)

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.