Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (90559 Views)

Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Unibenfucker(m): 5:25am On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=ItsQuinn post=52297850]No I'm not smiley[/quote
Pls forgive me for being a pervert. I would love to wash it for you
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 28, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
u stole my sign off - 'bye' angry u used it on that guy

Lol! OK dear....
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 28, 2016
Eleniyan15:
awon werey,haterz are liable to die young so because I want to hookup with online pal I should come and kill my self and spend lavishly right?? some people dey craze Gan..Fynes tboi well done your cup don full finish, neyoor you never tell me my crime ooo, can't find your digit on my phone again itaff follow recession

I will message you for whatsap
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:21am On Dec 28, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin grin..u dont have one kobo to your name boy grin grin grin
Real life you can't dare to disrespect me, you can only do that here so knock yourself out kiddo...

Won't bother with you anymore...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:23am On Dec 28, 2016
Ada9103, where are thou

cry
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by cutepaul(m): 6:41am On Dec 28, 2016
ItsQuinn:
You have to find out tongue kiss

oya gimme a clue.......what style of hair are u on??......what colours are u wearing??....u know ...stuff like that......jes gimme a hint
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by cutepaul(m): 6:44am On Dec 28, 2016
grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Jay542(m): 6:46am On Dec 28, 2016
Aderola15:

Same to you swtz kiss
Hope you're having great fun?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Princess4ng(f): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Ada9103, where are thou

cry

Ada9103 dey toilet... grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:54am On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

Ada9103 dey toilet... grin grin
cheesy cheesy

Hi pretty, hope you'll be at the beach party?

cool
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Princess4ng(f): 8:00am On Dec 28, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
cheesy cheesy

cool

Lol... No be only beach party... Na River party.... Abeg free me jor.... Me wey dey think of exam wey I wan write
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Princess4ng(f): 8:09am On Dec 28, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
cheesy cheesy

cool

Lol... No be only beach party... Na like party... Abeg free me... Me wey dey think of my u coming exams
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

Lol... No be only beach party... Na River party.... Abeg free me jor.... Me wey dey think of exam wey I wan write
Ah, means you'll be in school then I guess...

Cos I never see person wey fail exam cos e go beach party for a day...

If you're sincere with yourself you know coming for the party has nothing to do with your exam, not really...

Where do you school by the way?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2016
security gurantee cool cool
Mynd44:

You believe I think people will fight me. Lmaoooo
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Princess4ng(f): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Ah, means you'll be in school then I guess...

Cos I never see person wey fail exam cos e go beach party for a day...

If you're sincere with yourself you know coming for the party has nothing to do with your exam, not really...

Where do you school by the way?

University of Maiduguri cool cool
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

University of Maiduguri cool cool
Okay, that means you ain't anywhere near Lagos I guess...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2016
baba hw far have done the stuff... is going to be ready on friday .. i was robb yesterday my phone and money was stolen in the bus .. abeg tell vizkid and prince make he call me abeg
TheRealestGuy:

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Princess4ng(f): 8:51am On Dec 28, 2016
TheRealestGuy:

Yes dearie... Lagos at the end... Maiduguri also at the end of map of Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
baba hw far have done the stuff... is going to be ready on friday .. i was robb yesterday my phone and money was stolen in the bus .. abeg tell vizkid and prince make he call me abeg
Which stuff bro?

Whoo! Sorry about the robbery bro, hope you didn't get injured?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2016
i just thank God baba// cry cry so painful
TheRealestGuy:
Which stuff bro?

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2016
thhe banner na ave already done it baba
TheRealestGuy:
Which stuff bro?

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

Yes dearie... Lagos at the end... Maiduguri also at the end of map of Nigeria
Oh, you stay in maiduguri too?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Princess4ng(f): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Oh, you stay in maiduguri too?

Nah... Akwa ibom state
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:10am On Dec 28, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
thhe banner na ave already done it baba
Ok bro, will let the guys know. Sorry about the robbery, thank God you're not injured...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2016
ok baba cry cry
TheRealestGuy:
Ok bro, will let the guys know. Sorry about the robbery, thank God you're not injured...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:14am On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

Nah... Akwa ibom state
Wow.

Quite unusual that you're schooling that far up north...

Are you from akwa ibom dear?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Princess4ng(f): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Wow.

Quite unusual that you're schooling that far up north...

Are you from akwa ibom dear?

Yeah... M from Akwa ibom state
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by drmikeadams(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Real life you can't dare to disrespect me, you can only do that here so knock yourself out kiddo...

Won't bother with you anymore...
grin grin grin keep running that mouth of yours broke ass grin niggur both online and offline
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

Yeah... M from Akwa ibom state

Aiit dearie, cool.

I really love ppl from your state, especially for their culinary skills...

Hope you're a good cook too huh? kiss
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin keep running that mouth of yours broke ass grin niggur both online and offline
Rich man I don hear you oh...

We definitely don't need airheads like you on the party day, pls make sure you don't show up and if you insist, carry money come o, no be to dey claim rich man online when you have no idea who the other person is...

Too many kids on NL these days...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Ada9103(f): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Ada9103, where are thou

cry
Lolssss.... Present twice

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU / A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.