Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (90551 Views)

Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2016
Ada9103:

Lolssss.... Present twice
Hi hi...

Been a long while... compliments of the season!

Baby tell me you're coming for this beach party...pls...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Ada9103(f): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Hi hi...

Been a long while... compliments of the season!

Baby tell me you're coming for this beach party...pls...

It's 247notire BTW, your remember the moniker? I'm reborn now, Phoenix things cheesy

Ohhhh.... Hmmmm 247notire... Realest guy
It's OK.. Beach party?
Venue?
Date??
Time?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2016
Ada9103:

It's OK.. Beach party?
Venue?
Date??
Time?
Trust me baby, it's gonna be fun and I'm willing to be your personal chaperone too if you want me to wink
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2016
Ada9103:

It's OK.. Beach party?
Venue?
Date??
Time?

NAIRALAND BEACH PARTY

Venue: Elegushi Beach
Date: January 2nd
Time: 12noon promt
Gate fee: 1k

Guys
1,000 = gate fee
1,000 = barbecue
1,000 = for tent & having a Dj

Ladies
1,000 = Gate fee
1,000 = barbecue

Guys are advised to come with at least a drink to be shared with someone and the ladies can also bring theirs if you don't feel comfortable drinking with people

We decided to get our own barbecue just because the ones at the venue is expensive. So we contribute 1k each before then. At the entrance you pay your 2k left.

Please send the money to this account:
Amadi chinyere roseline,firstbank 3054138798 and make sure you hold your receipt very tight because this will be used as identification for those who paid

For those that will love to go in group there will be a meeting point at Obalende INSIDE THE BRT COURT

5 DAYS TO IMPACT

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Eleniyan15: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2016
Neyoor:

I will message you for whatsap

okay amigo
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by rosieluv(f): 10:35am On Dec 28, 2016
Smellymouth:
I would love to but I won't be able to make it..
Distance is a b**tch..
ooooh aiite dear
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Cherlene(f): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
grin what i say? U nice. I dont want updates angry grin
Im good ,chica

lipsrsealed

Good day

Super!
No wahala.

Cherlene
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by drmikeadams(m): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Rich man I don hear you oh...

We definitely don't need airheads like you on the party day, pls make sure you don't show up and if you insist, carry money come o, no be to dey claim rich man online when you have no idea who the other person is...

Too many kids on NL these days...
grin grin i have no idea who the other person is?? grin grin..and i ask again..who the ffuck are you?? 1992 kid grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin grin i have no idea who the other person is?? grin grin..and i ask again..who the ffuck are you?? 1992 kid grin grin
A guy born in 1992 is actually 24, Anthony Martial is 22 and married, do the math...

No need telling you who I am, I would be degrading myself...

You need help seriously...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by drmikeadams(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
A guy born in 1992 is actually 24, Anthony Martial is 22 and married, do the math...

No need telling you who I am, I would be degrading myself...

You need help seriously...
grin grin anthony martial i know,,,who art thou grin grin fake asss n------ga
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin grin anthony martial i know,,,who art thou grin grin fake asss n------ga
See who's talking cheesy

Ogbeni get a life....
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
cry cry cry cry
rosieluv:

ooooh aiite dear
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
realy i will be realy happy if i see on that day nairaland party january 2 venue elegushi beach.. its going to be fun and intresting cool cool cool
Mimi56:
Lol...nice though.
I like people who create space for fun.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
Bunmiwzy's cool cool cool hw u doing
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by edunaking: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
CorGier:

My brodah, e tire me.
Vizkiz no tell me say na those kind local girls you wan pack full that Beach party.

nawa for una,which kind talk be dis.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by vampire2020: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
Na wetin be this babe moniker grin

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
vizkiz:
Lovely camel toe I like what I see grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
u like the babe she is engage to me grin grin grin grin
vampire2020:
Na wetin be this babe moniker grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by vampire2020: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
u like the babe she is engage to me grin grin grin grin
wetin be her name
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
wen u come for the beach party u go seee her// cheesy cheesy cheesy dear
vampire2020:
wetin be her name
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by drmikeadams(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
See who's talking cheesy

Ogbeni get a life....
grin grin the realest looser grin of all time .
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Princess4ng(f): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
TheRealestGuy:

Aiit dearie, cool.

I really love ppl from your state, especially for their culinary skills...

Hope you're a good cook too huh? kiss

Lol... I can cook as far as cooking is concerned
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ajepako(f): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
IYANGBALI:
See as ajepako open teeth for camera like a typical ilesha girl. She is damn too local for my liking tongue tongue tongue

You no well...

abiku..
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by princeakins(m): 10:39am On Dec 29, 2016
Yuneehk:

Yea I'm in Lagos but I'll be busy on the 2nd of January. Compliments of the season to you hun

hrt broken cry

tot u alrdy concluded u will b attending.

wah chnge?

compliment dear.

how u coping with d harmattan
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2016
prince i say make u call me
princeakins:

hrt broken cry

tot u alrdy concluded u will b attending.

wah chnge?

compliment dear.

how u coping with d harmattan
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by princeakins(m): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2016
reach me on dz line asap 07037088033
ayusco85:

Am interested bro. Am not far from elegushi, will luv to be a part. Add me to d group
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by princeakins(m): 10:55am On Dec 29, 2016
Hi dear
compliment of d season
I fink i saw u too dt very day, buh it was so rowdy everywhere

i hope u will b mkin it up to d beach parry. wuld luv u join d gathering of the luvly n fun pple.

i knw u interested alrdy wink jux check ma profile, locate ma YIM n send me a msg on whatsapp , so u wil b added to d grp

see u dear damsel kiss
badaoyeyemi:
Abb.ycite and I were at rhapsody too

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2016
Rone16's hw u doing kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2016
Vickkyruby's hw u doing kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by princeakins(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2016
Princess4ng:

Lol... I can cook as far as cooking is concerned

En d cook of d year award goes to u tongue

dr will b cooking competition dt day with a gud price tag for d winner.

i hope u wil b dr to show us ur talent n cooking skills wink

dont b left out.

interested, check ma YIM on ma profile, en put a msg across to me on whatsapp, so u will b added to d grp

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Rone16(f): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Rone16's hw u doing kiss kiss kiss kiss
Fine you?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2016
am gud dear expecting u to be in the party dear is going to be fun and intresting dear .. dont miss it dear kiss kiss kiss
Rone16:

Fine you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU / A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg?