Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, (8368 Views)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
lifestyle1:

What size is considered small ?

His was 3 inches.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by lifestyle1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
FortuneTeller:

His was 3 inches.

Wow.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by seunny4lif(m): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
shocked shocked
Na Japanese shocked shocked
What size do you call big?
FortuneTeller:

His was 3 inches.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
seunny4lif:
shocked shocked
Na Japanese shocked shocked
What size do you call big?

Big is at least 8 inches, but anything between 6 and 7.5 is acceptable if it's fat.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by Fkhalifa(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
Op, even the ladies don't have it all, some have boreholes, small boobz,small yansh etc we should love ourselves the way we are.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by seunny4lif(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Big is at least 8 inches, but anything between 6 and 7.5 is acceptable if it's fat.
Hmmmm
Well that's nice cool
7.5 is 19 CM
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
seunny4lif:

Hmmmm
Well that's nice cool
7.5 is 19 CM

I only measure dicks in inches. How many inches is your own cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
FortuneTeller:

His was 3 inches.
girl how the hell did you manage that?

All the pussy eating in the world can't compensate osate for that hell no.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
rokiatu:
girl how the hell did you manage that?

All the pussy eating in the world can't compensate osate for that hell no.

A man who knows how to eat pussy well, doesn't need a big dick. He will make you orgasm every time without failure. But in addition he gave me lots of money. I was very happy with him.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
FortuneTeller:

A man who knows how to eat pussy well, doesn't need a big dick. He will make you orgasm every time without failure. But in addition he gave me lots of money. I was very happy with him.
you have to have a big dick and knows how to get down well as well.

Da hell am I gonna do with 3 inch lol I just can't nope.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by MENTORCH(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Women will still go for the big dick guy, becoz if he doesn't know how to eat pussy he can learn.The 3inch guy cannot learn how to be big.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by Crismi(m): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
Quickly go to www.zeevirtualmedia.com and order their penis enlargement creams/supplements. I knw a friend who had a similar problem but nw his machine is 8.5inch long. Namaste!
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by Ximenez(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
sumesis30:
Not that I didn't listen to her, I made an hopeless statement concerning the drug that "what if the all her effort to make my joystick bigger doesn't yield results, what will be reaction towards me. Since that time, she has been misbehaving, this so called girl has been very committed to me before in all aspects of life. It seems she's not hopeful in the result again. Even if I call her to see me now she might not come. We haven't communicated since Sunday.
Op please if you don't mind, tell me the size of your Joystick. you might be worrying yourself unnecessarily. Maybe your girl started with a big thing hence she must continue with a big thing. That your joystick can't fill her huge void doesn't necessarily mean its small you know. And I'm sorry to say this but you acted rather unwise by collecting the drug she gave you maybe because you were already feeling insecure about the relationship then, have you considered maybe the drug comes with gravy side effects?
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by seunny4lif(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
FortuneTeller:

I only measure dicks in inches. How many inches is your own cool
18.5 Cm grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
MENTORCH:

Women will still go for the big dick guy, becoz if he doesn't know how to eat pussy he can learn.The 3inch guy cannot learn how to be big.

I like the big ones. However a broke man with a bick dick is useless.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by MENTORCH(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Yeah that's true lol, women need hot sex, money and attention.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
FortuneTeller:

I make my own money so I can manage a broke man with big di..ck then a rich man with small Di..ck.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by seunny4lif(m): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin
What do you term by small dick
Some ladies are 16,18 or 21 CM ?

rokiatu:

I make my own money so I can manage a broke man with big di..ck then a rich man with small Di..ck.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
rokiatu:

Words of wisdom
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ok! I LOVE THIS
rokiatu:

#YOLO
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by 1manmopol: 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Lol, nawa o shocked

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
rokiatu:

Paying for dick is not my portion! Enjoy all the PMs in your inbox. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Op u might be on d average size o .... But hers is extra large if you can send your dick size i will know what to comment
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by 1manmopol: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2016
Big o ,small o,average o,medium o,I don't care,all I know is any girl wey I wipe ma koboko go beg for more noni #confirmedFact
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by sumesis30: 6:43am On Dec 31, 2016
Crismi:
Quickly go to www.zeevirtualmedia.com and order their penis enlargement creams/supplements. I knw a friend who had a similar problem but nw his machine is 8.5inch long. Namaste!
Bro, I AV checked out the site and I went through some of their products. Are u sure the those pills are effective cos I bought one like that at rate of #5000 but didn't the deliver the result
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by fox26: 7:21am On Dec 31, 2016
sumesis30:
Pls help me out guys. There is this girl I've been dating for like a month now I really love her so much, she loves me as well but she complains of my very small dick when we had sex. She even went behind my back to purchase a drug that may enlarge my dick to her own satisfaction in which I appreciated her effort and sacrifice. One day like that I invited her to my office to discuss sth bothering me about the issue. I asked that "what if the drug she bought for me doesn't yield results, what will be our fate concerning the relationship. She began to cry, I was even trying to calm her down but all to no avail. She later walked away after the whole discussion Though, later that night we had a little chats on WhatsApp, just normal chats. But I discovered lately that she hasn't been committed since since I have brought that issue up. She didn't even care to ask how I have been using the drug she bought for me but she did all this before. I'm really worried now, I love this girl so much and I don't want to lose her but it seems she has lost faith in the drug she bought for me due to an hopeless statement I made about the drug. She has lessen her hope in our relationship and it seems our relationship is about to hit the rock. We planned to marry eachother but it seems our plan may not come to reality due to her own unseriousness towards me. Can I still convince her that the issue about the penis enlargement can still be fixed? I want to do anything to get her back. Pls help me to move this to front page.

upload the joystick young man.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by ebisike78: 7:56am On Dec 31, 2016
sumesis30:
Pls help me out guys. There is this girl I've been dating for like a month now I really love her so much, she loves me as well but she complains of my very small dick when we had sex. She even went behind my back to purchase a drug that may enlarge my dick to her own satisfaction in which I appreciated her effort and sacrifice. One day like that I invited her to my office to discuss sth bothering me about the issue. I asked that "what if the drug she bought for me doesn't yield results, what will be our fate concerning the relationship. She began to cry, I was even trying to calm her down but all to no avail. She later walked away after the whole discussion Though, later that night we had a little chats on WhatsApp, just normal chats. But I discovered lately that she hasn't been committed since since I have brought that issue up. She didn't even care to ask how I have been using the drug she bought for me but she did all this before. I'm really worried now, I love this girl so much and I don't want to lose her but it seems she has lost faith in the drug she bought for me due to an hopeless statement I made about the drug. She has lessen her hope in our relationship and it seems our relationship is about to hit the rock. We planned to marry eachother but it seems our plan may not come to reality due to her own unseriousness towards me. Can I still convince her that the issue about the penis enlargement can still be fixed? I want to do anything to get her back. Pls help me to move this to front page.
. brother don't blame her she is crying because she met a good man after give the hole 2 d wrong people who helped her enlarge her system wit long and large p. ladies forgets DAT d more u dig d who d more it gets wide wen time for marriage cums dey will no longer get satisfaction because d whole is now very deep.so bro move on u will meet sum1 DAT will derive satisfaction in wat u have
ebisike78:
. brother don't blame her she is crying because she met a good man after give the hole 2 d wrong people who helped her enlarge her system wit long and large p. ladies forgets DAT d more u dig d who d more it gets wide wen time for marriage cums dey will no longer get satisfaction because d whole is now very deep.so bro move on u will meet sum1 DAT will derive satisfaction in wat u have
sumesis30:
. brother don't blame her she is crying because she met a good man after giving the hole 2 d wrong people who helped her enlarge her system wit long and large p. ladies forgets DAT d more u dig d who d more it gets wide wen time for marriage cums dey will no longer get satisfaction because d whole is now very deep.so bro move on u will meet sum1 DAT will derive satisfaction in wat u have
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by kilode100(f): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
truthsayer007:

Omo bros, you talk sense, I dey feel you jare !

Una plenty wey get little penis here o.. Na Wa!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by kilode100(f): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
bentlywills:

Kilode shocked

You want the one that will tear the thing undecided

I just need a weapon of massive destruction. Is that too much to ask?
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by kilode100(f): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
fox26:

upload the joystick young man.

Just negodu? And they said I was rotten.

Lmao cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Guy forget that babe, God will provide a woman that will appreciate your small blokus. If I may ask, how small is it?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just When I Wanted To Propose / She Wants Written Proof Before She Lends Her Bf Money(right Or Wrong). / Girl Break Record Of Nigeria Biggest Endowment Ever Seen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.