Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Self Servicing Or Cheating,which Is Worst? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Self Servicing Or Cheating,which Is Worst? (1093 Views)

I Started Self Servicing At 9 - Actress, Jada Pinkett Reveals / Which One Can You Tolerant? A Cheating Partner Or A Self-servicing Partner? / How To Stop Self-servicing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Servicing Or Cheating,which Is Worst? by ufedob(f): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2017
Good morning my good people of Nairaland,our ideas and experiences are greatly needed in this topic.someone said she feels guilty anytime she self services because her boyfriend is out of the country and she doesn't want to cheat.so now am throwing the question to us all!self servicing and cheating which is better or worst?
Pls don't mind my ill-constructed grammar.
Re: Self Servicing Or Cheating,which Is Worst? by Radiohead6(f): 7:57am On Jan 26, 2017
ufedob:
Good morning my good people of Nairaland,our ideas and experiences are greatly needed in this topic.someone said she feels guilty anytime she self services because her boyfriend is out of the country and she doesn't want to cheat.so now am throwing the question to us all!self servicing and cheating which is better or worst?
all , Even having sex before marriage , she should seek God for help.

1 Like

Re: Self Servicing Or Cheating,which Is Worst? by lekpaciouse(f): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2017
self servicing is better of

2 Likes

Re: Self Servicing Or Cheating,which Is Worst? by Radiohead6(f): 7:59am On Jan 26, 2017
ufedob:
personally I'll go with Jerking off tho cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Self Servicing Or Cheating,which Is Worst? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 26, 2017
ufedob,

Between a thief and armed Robber, which is worse?

Whether self servicing or cheating, the aim of both is to satisfy sexual quest.

None is better
Re: Self Servicing Or Cheating,which Is Worst? by xynerise: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2017
I will just sit and observe hypocrites commenting smiley

4 Likes

Re: Self Servicing Or Cheating,which Is Worst? by Kondomatic(m): 8:36am On Jan 26, 2017
So one can not play with his penis in peace because he has a gf or wife? Is it your own?

8 Likes

Re: Self Servicing Or Cheating,which Is Worst? by babz007(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2017
well to me you can do both, wen the urge to have sex is not much then u can service ursef but when u have that rush of testosterone(male sensual hormone)then better go cheating ooo
Re: Self Servicing Or Cheating,which Is Worst? by abouzaid: 9:03am On Jan 26, 2017
xynerise:
I will just sit and observe hypocrites commenting smiley
honestly, the thing weak me o,let her continue servicing herself,nobody would blame her for it.
Re: Self Servicing Or Cheating,which Is Worst? by firstking01(m): 11:04am On Jan 26, 2017
The both are worst...self service is even worster cos you need God's special intervention to desist from it.
Re: Self Servicing Or Cheating,which Is Worst? by firstking01(m): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2017
lekpaciouse:
self servicing is better of
Do you self service?
Re: Self Servicing Or Cheating,which Is Worst? by amnwa(m): 11:14am On Jan 26, 2017
firstking01:
Do you self service?

Is t ur business. Can't u focus on d post n answer d question Dere..
Re: Self Servicing Or Cheating,which Is Worst? by greatwhite(m): 11:15am On Jan 26, 2017
Always someone else's story. grin

Anyways non of the options above is good. If you can't do long distance relationship just move on.
Re: Self Servicing Or Cheating,which Is Worst? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 26, 2017
Sex na food?
Must you phuck?

I have a way of shutting down my nerves. If you like open punna from here to abuja no way. My "commander" go just dey laugh you.
I can teach your friend but my "commander" has to inspect her "barracks" first
Its good for security purposes
Re: Self Servicing Or Cheating,which Is Worst? by Kingxway: 11:39am On Jan 26, 2017
Women do self service too. Just that they hardly admit it, so the whole thing look like only men thing.

When you hear self service, you think it's only men that do it
Re: Self Servicing Or Cheating,which Is Worst? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
ufedob:
i hope the size of cucumber you're using won't make your guy's dicck swim in there when he comes back? undecided
Re: Self Servicing Or Cheating,which Is Worst? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

desquad:
i hope the size of cucumber you're using won't make your guy's dicck swim in there when he comes back? undecided
Re: Self Servicing Or Cheating,which Is Worst? by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=firstking01 post=53142610]The both are worst...self service is even worster cos you need God's special intervention to desist from it.

shocked shocked
Re: Self Servicing Or Cheating,which Is Worst? by firstking01(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=BluntMadmoiselle post=53145327][/quote]grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Church Girls are unrealistic / Lady Uses Okro And Pepper As Jewelry [photo] / Can U Donate your Kidney To save Your Lovers Sick Parent that hates you?[advice]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.