Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys (3461 Views)

One Reason Why Ibo Guys Are The Richest In Nigeria / After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen / This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2016
Kondomatic:
Most of the people saying rubbish and thrash are actually replying with at least a 35k gadget but their account balance is below 3k.

grin grin
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by benurch(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
What is this agege bread seller saying bikonu

Correction please....
Alagbo!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by LorDBolton(m): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2016
This Is actually true

Those dirty looking igbo boiz at mushin n ladipo all got cheese in their accounts

No disputing that fact

But whenever they step out trust me their shoe no be 1k!

Igbo man dresses to oppress, yoruba? Not as much as igbo.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by Joshkid(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
Bisjosh:
Trash!! Its actually the opposite
Seconded!!
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by Berbierklaus(f): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
falconey:

everyone involved in the transaction.

the government - tax and circulation of money in the economy.

the buyer- ownership of asset and benefit of the beauty the asset possess

seller- profit
Mr Nairaland don turn you to another thing grin
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by falconey(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Mr Nairaland don turn you to another thing grin

lol what do you mean? what has changed?
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by MyGeneration(m): 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
LorDBolton:
This Is actually true

Those dirty looking igbo boiz at mushin n ladipo all got cheese in their accounts

No disputing that fact

But whenever they step out trust me their shoe no be 1k!

Igbo man dresses to oppress, yoruba? Not as much as igbo.

Am telling you.
All this edioys saying igbos are money lovers... let them channge the odds, let them be d ones who went tru a civil war, who come from a land with little development and zero government presence, dat they hv to travel miles to mk a living.
You would be surprised that if they ever suffer what we suffered they wont just be money craving, but they wud be extremely stingy, greed wud mk them use everybody in Nigeria for rituals.

1 Like

Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by Berbierklaus(f): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
falconey:

lol what do you mean? what has changed?
you suddenly became an economist and grammarian cheesy

Anyway I'm liking this side of you wink
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by MyGeneration(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
I agree sm igbos dont know how to dress but if u collect one of those stuff they are wearing, one is one.
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by falconey(m): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
Berbierklaus:

you suddenly became an economist and grammarian cheesy

Anyway I'm liking this side of you wink

lol we evolve as time passes. it's quite essential for me as I'm still studying.
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by GiaGunn(f): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
So true …

2 Likes

Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by Burgerlomo: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
Truth is bitter grin

2 Likes

Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by Berbierklaus(f): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
falconey:

lol we evolve as time passes. it's quite essential for me as I'm still studying.
Nice smiley

compliments of the season.
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by falconey(m): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Nice smiley

compliments of the season.
Same to you. HAPPY holidays.
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by Fidelismaria: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
I disagree
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by LecciGucci: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
So true!..
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by decub: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
halimi26:
Yoruba men are very sexually promiscuous but very fashionable while igbo men are very aggressive,violent,money-grubbing,criminal minded,insecure and fashionably inept
I prefare Yoruba men 1000%
With due respect to your opinion, I think you've only met the non educated Ibos.
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by sxthizback: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by Mcowubaba: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
halimi26:
Yoruba men are very sexually promiscuous but very fashionable while igbo men are very aggressive,violent,money-grubbing,criminal minded,insecure and fashionably inept
I prefare Yoruba men 1000%

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Mydd44

2 Likes

Re: A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys by oboy3(m): 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
Lies, False,erroneous,inaccurate,untrue,wrong,fictitious,need I go on?

Igbo boys buy expensive clothings than others

Go figure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help!! I Am Being Used By My Girlfriend / Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! / "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.