Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? (10247 Views)

What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Kc0022000(m): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2009
NL is crazy grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by satuma10: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2009
a nice bible 2.a good t shirt that can go with a tie 3.a good tie and lastly a pair of shoes. n/b she may get any of these for me apart from these , any thing that her mind goes for will be ok for me
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Builder: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2009
Take him to a swingers club and let him get his freak on tongue
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by ricky01: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2009
MY NL PEOPLE, PLZ I WAS AGRUING WITH SOME YESTRDAY ABOUT WHO IS A GREAT MAN,

IS FELA A GREAT MAN?
IS IGBINEDION A GREAT MAN, ?
IS IBB A GREAT MAN?
IS FASHOLA A GREAT MAN
IS GANI A GREATMAN,
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by iz2much: 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2009
Her Pu.SSy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by mrofficial(m): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2009
ricky01:

IS FELA A GREAT MAN?
IS IBB A GREAT MAN?
IS FASHOLA A GREAT MAN
IS GANI A GREATMAN,

Are you trying to derail this thread? Abi you close eyes? Go and open your own nowwwwwwwww.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by kobikwelu(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2009
for mi, this is a no brainer

if he has a white collar job

a shirt with a matching tie and cuff links will do the trick cos wenever he wears 'em he will remmember ur worth and presence of mind

(beyonce's UPGRADE U) cool
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by sexyZee(f): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2009

IS FELA A GREAT MAN?
IS IBB A GREAT MAN?
IS FASHOLA A GREAT MAN
IS GANI A GREATMAN

evribodi is great even u
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by echobee(f): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2009
a Mouth Action grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by FGO1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2009
to mi, i dont have a garl dat can buy mi such 4 dis xmas bt if i shld commend on dis, i prefer wristwatch or nice office shirt.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Theblessed(f): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2009
Never give a guy your money, ok!  If your give him your money, he would give it to the lady that has won his heart.  You might think it's you but, you'd be surprised.  

If I were you, just give him a handkerchief and nothing more! After all, he's getting TLC regularly doesn't heeeeeeee? Make him comfy with doses of TLC, ok! That's all men want! But endeavour to join him on his cloth shopping trips (when he needs to) to ensure correct matching pairs, right colour coordination and he is in style.

However, ensure you pamper yourself with that money - do your hair, nails, make-up and get some nice frock to crown the occasion as men love showing off their TROPHY - a beautiful woman in their arms so, get that done! That's essential!!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Vanpee(m): 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2009
oluppy:

Anything she can afford

I think watever she can willingly giv without any [adverse financial] after-effect. What matters is the Heart @ which it was given and not the object or value of the gift
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by platinumnk(f): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2009
Last Year I got me and my boo the latest matching Digital Cameras :His Blue, Mine Purple

This year might be a nice wristwatch he been eyeing and probably gonna have his name engraved inside. wink
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by FGO1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2009
platinu, u must b a romaitc lady.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by montili(f): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2009
1. A sweet boxers or wrist watch or Shirt or if u can find out secretly what material thing he wants during any carefree discussion.

2. A wonderful meal

3. Some good tunes

4. Hot Sex (Wanna make him crazy give him any sex position he wants) wink

Tell me how it goes.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by scottN(m): 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2009
Theblessed:

[b]Never give a guy your money, ok!  If your give him your money, he would give it to the lady that has won his heart.  You might think it's you but, you'd be surprised.  

If I were you, just give him a handkerchief and nothing more! After all, he's getting TLC regularly doesn't heeeeeeee? Make him comfy with doses of TLC, ok! That's all men want! But endeavour to join him on his cloth shopping trips (when he needs to) to ensure correct matching pairs, right colour coordination and he is in style.

However, ensure you pamper yourself with that money - do your hair, nails, make-up and get some nice frock to crown the occasion as men love showing off their TROPHY - a beautiful woman in their arms so, get that done! That's essential!![/b]

I'm inclined to agreeing with on everything u said except that it is both ways. Guys Never give Money to a girl instead Buy her whatever she needs and give her just about enough money else u go wound!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by platinumnk(f): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2009
FG O1:

platinu, u must b a romaitc lady.

anything to keep a smile on his face wink
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by mrofficial(m): 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2009
platinumnk:

Your profile pic is scary. grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by koolchicco: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2009
platinumnk:

A HOT french Kiss, NO? cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by yme1(f): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2009
a romantic dinner just for the both of us and
a new sexy Bleep tongue
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Nezan(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2009
I appreciate nutin more than true love from my wifey.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by ruskiee(m): 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2009
Hmmmn okay.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by kok(m): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2009
Nezan:

supported!!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by platinumnk(f): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2009
mr.official:

Your profile pic is scary. grin

how so grin grin grin grin

koolchicco:

A HOT french Kiss, NO? cheesy

as a gift? he gets hottness daily wink
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2009
Nezan:

Yea yea . . what else is new? undecided
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by yme1(f): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2009
Ujujoan:

Yea yea . . what else is new? undecided
beats me too cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by adeboy77: 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2009
@ poster: this is such a boring topic, where is the intellectual creativity in nairaland? poof,
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Knight1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2009
for me,things with genuine real leather work ( and last) you can get
A wristwatch with nice leather straps
Wallet
Belt
Shoes, sandals, palms,
I think ties and perfs also work.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Meklex(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2009
Hmm, Girls are too complicated like bermuda triangle. if she can send some of her secrets thats enough gift for me.peace.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Fhemmmy: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2009
Look at me well and use your own judgement to decide on what you think i need, and make sure u can afford it too
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by FGO1(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2009
come to think of it, what makes u thing that d money ur garl will use and buy u a gift is not d moni she collected frm u or her toaster. y most she use d moni and buy u a gift, those dat show sign of respect, y can she use her own persona moni to buy u d gift. just has during dis xmaz, some garls will be waiting 4 a guy to buy them a new xpensive phone. guys think twice
Re: What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2009
see dem na only TM shirts and perfumes dem go buy, tseeeww, shay na only TM dey do shirt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... / Top 10 Ways A Woman Can Change A Man (excluding Nigerian & Sa Women) / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.