Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months (6376 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by skimmyboss: 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2009
Ujujoan:

Why did she tell him?

Did he tell her all the people he has been sleeping with? Abeg she should go and sit down jor!  angry  angry

Madam,calm down nooooow, you no lie sha but im assuming the guy is a SAINT!  undecided
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2009
[b]Okay, Okay, Okay! Leave her, Dump her! My opinion is move on! Moving on can be relative. To the left or right. It would have been difficult for me to believe the topic if a friend never told me something similar. These things happen every day to a lot of people. Don't be surprised if the scales covering the eyes of most dudes can be removed so they can see the same fate had, or is still happening to them. My question and heart-ache is how do we guys stop or prevent this from happening to us. Guys, i think the other guys on the other side called "EX" have a stronger hold on our jewels. Could it be the saying, "Once de be always de be?".

Women, Ladies, Girls, I put it to the morally upstanding ones that this is a serious indictment. why allow the pervated ruin your womanhood? Na wa o. The female specie of the human race are getting more intelligent. They delete text messages as soon as they read them, They even password their phones. The principle the lady in question is using according to Robert Greene of the popular 48 Laws of Power is using is, Use selective honesty to disarm your enemy,

Learn a lesson in that. she wants to buy trust so she can do worse things. be prepared but no need to dump her. Put on your whole armour. Spend more time with her, enter her spirit to know what she desires most and make sure u satisfy that need. Monitor her movement! Does the bible not admonish us never to deal with anything with slack hands?

Intelligence rises to a level of dumbness. Play along. Keep a level head and she will dumbly play into your hands again. Then even if she has given you more than 5 kids, you can then dump her. Time would have gone though but revenge is a meal best served cold. Be a snake in the grass. Wait.

What is the guarantee the next girl you choose wont do even worse things? Carry your cross![/b]
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2009
" i scarcely hear good reports about men and women these days. Guys cheat, ladies too. Married and single. I know i aint a saint too but i feel better to think of every woman now as a pro(fessional + stitute) . Who can find a virtuous woman? The bible line makes more sense to me now. Who can find a virtuous woman? Raise your hand! Do we not have two eyes, two ears, two kidneys, two testes, two ovaries, why cant guys have two girls and girls two men?
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by whiteroses(f): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2009
its good to tell people when you cheat if they are about to marry you cos the guilt might kill you but nigerians will not tell even if them cheat on wedding morning lol
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by C2H5OH(f): 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2009
What a waste of time. This is reason why you shouldn't put all your stock in women. Epic Fail!
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by denny4ril: 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2009
things are happening!!!!!!!!!
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by r231(m): 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

What a waste of time. This is reason why you shouldn't put all your stock in women. Epic Fail!

oh oh
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by OvieE: 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2009
Fiance for 7 years, why so long.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by C2H5OH(f): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2009
I can't believe some of the trash being spewed here.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by OBVIOUS(m): 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2009
^^^^^ I think everyone said that he should dump her.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by C2H5OH(f): 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2009
I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the other issues being raised.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by OBVIOUS(m): 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2009
oh
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by JijiInc: 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2009
See different people's posts, we are all acting as saints. If the guy leaves her after telling the truth what makes you think the next girl will be better. Like say most of us no dey cut show elsewhere. The truth is ur Ex will always have a certain hold over you, person wey sample u finish, touch all    the nooks and crannies na im u dey run from anyhow.It has to be done with style and maturity. It is good she told him. You can't have a 100% trust in any relationship as there must be allowance for doubt as in the case we are all delibrating on.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Outstrip(f): 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2009
Just because you tell the truth does not make everything okay. She cannot be trusted ever. You do not sleep with someone for 4 months. 4 MONTHS. The whole time she is planning the wedding and probably still sleeping with her fiance. This was not something that happened in the heat of passion and she just got carried away and all that other BS. It was ongoing. Total disregard for her fiance. There is something wrong with the picture. The few months before the wedding are usually very exciting. I know in the case they had been together for 7 years already (makes no sense to me either cause I would have moved on after 2 at the most) but still no excuse
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by C2H5OH(f): 12:29am On Nov 20, 2009
I concurity with outstripper
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by TheSeeker(m): 12:41am On Nov 20, 2009
Well, it simply means the seven years they've been together for doesn't mean anything and there's really nothing to base it on. How could she have, in her right senses, cheat in a relationship of seven years, and all of a sudden she comes up to say the truth? That doesn't make any sense and her outright openness on the issue doesn't make it forgivable nor acceptable either.

No matter what it is, she can't be trusted and it means she's going to end up cheating even after marriage. Who even knows if she's going to have a bastard for a child and come back later after 18 years to declare the true paternity. Marriage should be canceled, it's not worth it.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Outstrip(f): 1:33am On Nov 20, 2009
C2H5OH:

I concurity with outstripper

You are looking for my trouble o
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by C2H5OH(f): 1:37am On Nov 20, 2009
Abegi jare free me. Them no dey agree with people na him say make I gree with you?
Trouble bigger than trouble.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Outstrip(f): 1:55am On Nov 20, 2009
C2H5OH:

Abegi jare free me. Them no dey agree with people na him say make I gree with you?
Trouble bigger than trouble.

It is OUTSTRIP not outstripper undecided
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by amebono1: 2:02am On Nov 20, 2009
some secrets are meant to follow one to the grave, but this time she has dug her grave by giving out this info
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by C2H5OH(f): 3:09am On Nov 20, 2009
Outstrip:

It is OUTSTRIP not outstripper undecided
Oui e ma binu big mama.

AdeCisco:

[b]Okay, Okay, Okay! Leave her, Dump her! My opinion is move on! Moving on can be relative. To the left or right. It would have been difficult for me to believe the topic if a friend never told me something similar. These things happen every day to a lot of people. Don't be surprised if the scales covering the eyes of most dudes can be removed so they can see the same fate had, or is still happening to them. My question and heart-ache is how do we guys stop or prevent this from happening to us. Guys, i think the other guys on the other side called "EX" have a stronger hold on our jewels. Could it be the saying, "Once de be always de be?".

Women, Ladies, Girls, I put it to the morally upstanding ones that this is a serious indictment. why allow the pervated ruin your womanhood? Na wa o. The female specie of the human race are getting more intelligent. They delete text messages as soon as they read them, They even password their phones. The principle the lady in question is using according to Robert Greene of the popular 48 Laws of Power is using is, Use selective honesty to disarm your enemy,

Learn a lesson in that. she wants to buy trust so she can do worse things. be prepared but no need to dump her. Put on your whole armour. Spend more time with her, enter her spirit to know what she desires most and make sure u satisfy that need. Monitor her movement! Does the bible not admonish us never to deal with anything with slack hands?

Intelligence rises to a level of dumbness. Play along. Keep a level head and she will dumbly play into your hands again. Then even if she has given you more than 5 kids, you can then dump her. Time would have gone though but revenge is a meal best served cold. Be a snake in the grass. Wait.

What is the guarantee the next girl you choose wont do even worse things? Carry your cross![/b]
this is one of the dumbest pieces of written shit i've read in awhile.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by cvibe: 3:51am On Nov 20, 2009
Still beats me why a lady that's planning marriage, can't draw the line between the past (EX) and the future (husband to be).
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by nethacker(m): 7:20am On Nov 20, 2009
OvieE:

Fiance for 7 years, why so long.
they dated for 5yrs n engaged 2yrs ago.It took them so long cos the lady was nt ready all the while [sub]according to wat d guy said[/sub] lipsrsealed
olalekan1:

The Girl might be lying. She might want to know her fiance's reaction to a situation like that in the future.
I dnt think u knw wat am talking abt,if u had listened to 92.3fm yesterday morning u wont be saying this.She CONFESSED angry angry angry
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by lorebobo(f): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2009
i have some questions of my own.
1) would it have been better if the guy she cheated with was not her ex?
2) would it have been better if she didn't say anything and contend with her conscience?
3) woiuld it have been better if she had confessed after the marriage or years after during the marriage?
4) would reactions be different if she hadn't cheated with her ex?

I just feel the lady could not deal with her conscience anymore and decided to spill the beans. for her to have said it, it means she's really sorry and is ready to make amends. it took a lot of courage for her to do that and it doesn't necessarily mean she'll do it when they're married. i feel the guy should forgive her and go ahead with the marriage but i know he'll never forget. she made a big mistake and is obviously regretting it. its not easy to dump her and move on like what most people are saying. how are you sure the next person will not do the same and not even tell you?

he really has to think this over because for him to have stayed with the lady for this long, it means he really loves her. have you watched the film "best man"? the bride slept with his best friend and he found out on the wedding day but he still married her. so, pls lets think things over properly to avoid hasty decisions we'll later regret.

as the saying goes "what you don't know will not kill you". maybe she should have just shut up.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by lorebobo(f): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2009
there must have been a problem with the relationship for her to be confused enough to cheat with her ex. she should talk things out with her fiance. the fundamental problem here is lack of communication. something must have driven her to do what she did.

to avoid a repeat episode, they should try sort our their problems.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Nezan(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2009
cvibe:

Still beats me why a lady that's planning marriage, can't draw the line between the past (EX) and the future (husband to be).

My exact thoughts!
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by ebealways: 9:45am On Nov 20, 2009
he should let her be,she has no conscience at all,she may have confessed under the pressure of her Ex,fully known to her that her fiancee will find out eventually,maybe someone that known the fiancee saw them,out of fear and shame she had to confess,this guy should not play with death,such a lady is hearthless and can kill, he should free her,what assurance does he has that she will not do it again and again,  i know fit shout o!
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Libido(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2009
life goes on
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by coolier(f): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2009
She can't eat her cake and have it. It's either she's getting married or returning to her ex. In this case it's obvious she is not ready for marriage, she cheated for four whole months all the while she was planning for her wedding! The marriage should be called off! She will cheat again.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by sammytb(m): 10:33am On Nov 20, 2009
Marriage is no beens
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by ugbesbee(m): 11:27am On Nov 20, 2009
Hope u re not thinking of forgivin her? wht makes u think she wont repeat d same thing if eventually u guys get married? Guy run 4 ur dear lyf ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Shegsho: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2009
For the lady to let the cat out of the bag, I think she has turned a new leaf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Broke Her Heart Now I Want Her To Forgive Me / A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland / Why Are Black Chicks ALWAYS Rude? .. WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.