Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months (6375 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by nethacker(m): 11:19am On Nov 19, 2009
There is this lady who's been dating this guy for 7yrs and they r already planning their marriage for April 2010.All of a sudden this lady let the cat out of the bag by telling her fiance that she cheated on him early this year with her EX and it lasted for 4months shocked shocked shocked shocked . She's been seeing her ex in a hotel and they've been hanging out b4 she realized dat she already had a fiance. She stopped seeing her EX April this year and just broke the news to her fiance last week, hmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ladies and Gents wat do u think d guy should do? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
sincere comments pls embarassed embarassed
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by OBVIOUS(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2009
nethacker:

There is this lady who's been dating this guy for 7yrs and they r already planning their marriage for April 2010.All of a sudden this lady let the cat out of the bag by telling her fiance that she cheated on him early this year with her EX and it lasted for 4months shocked shocked shocked shocked . She's been seeing her ex in a hotel and they've been hanging out b4 she realized dat she already had a fiance. She stopped seeing her EX April this year and just broke the news to her fiance last week, hmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ladies and Gents wat do u think d guy should do? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1. She's stupid for telling him

2. She really needs to sit down and really think about why she wants to get married

3. Shows she has NO respect for the man she has chosen to be her husband

4. I hope the guy dumps her and walks away

5. It will be best if they both probably move on

6. I don't know how you want plan to be dedicated and married to someone and phuck someone else---

7. Shows what has become of our society--- no honor and respect for marriage no more.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by sirt1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2009
nethacker:

what else do u want to hear? No marriage, shikena.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2009
i think the guy should forgive her and move on

what if she had not told him continue to pretend like most girls do

what if the boy is hiding his own skeletons and have not told her ?

these are things we see in life everyday so move on
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2009
//
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by saydfact(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2009
HE SHD ACCEPT IT IN GOOD FATE, AFTERALL SHE TOLD HIM (HE DIDNT FIND OUT), SHE SURE LOVES HIM, lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Kx: 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2009
The lady said nothing but the truth.
She opened up perhaps becos she wanted to be trully commited
and faithful going forward.

If i were de guy,although I w ll 4give d lady,
i would think 2x about d marriage.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by oluppy(m): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2009
I dont see anything wrong in her tell the guy the truth. Guy go ahead and marry her
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Jeovy(m): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2009
Was she drunk, why wake the sleeping lion?
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by ruskiee(m): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2009
Dating for 7years,and she cheated on him for just 4 months with her ex?
Yeah rite.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by ud4u: 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2009
You want to crucify her as she said the truth. What if she keeps it secret, who will know?. Afterall the guy in question has not paid her dowry.

But to crown it all sex is worth waiting for, if you can ( for both parties).
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Oluschenco(m): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2009
Let the truth set her free, her husband wasn't aware until she told him. They should continue with their coursthip and the lady should stop that kind of a thing.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by ud4u: 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2009
You want to crucify her as she said the truth. What if she keeps it secret, who will know?. Afterall the guy in question has not paid her dowry.

But to crown it all sex is worth waiting for, if you are determined and with the help of God (both ladies and gents).
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by skimmyboss: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2009
@ poster,
I think the guy should go ahead with the marriage but he should not be suprised if his first child does not look like him. grin
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by nethacker(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2009
ud4u:

But to crown it all sex is worth waiting for, if you are determined and with the help of God (both ladies and gents).
@^^^^ no matter hw far a lie travels,one day the truth will definately meet up with it
skimmyboss:

@ poster,
I think the guy should go ahead with the marriage but he should not be suprised if his first child does not look like him. grin
u don craze oo grin grin
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2009
lawd ha marcy! this is some serious shit hitting the fan. i tell you , it is better for her to keep quiet about it(€if she wants to save the relationship) and never let that kind of thing repeat itself rather than she blurting it out to him like that. IMHO, she is pro'lly tired of her fiances and wants to end it anyway. im sure that she will find her way back to that EX she's been cheating with. her plans are so obvious, she is not expecting to be forgiven.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by mrofficial(m): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2009
OBVIOUS:

1. She's stupid for telling him

2. She really needs to sit down and really think about why she wants to get married

3. Shows she has NO respect for the man she has chosen to be her husband

4. I hope the guy dumps her and walks away

5. It will be best if they both probably move on

6. I don't know how you want plan to be dedicated and married to someone and phuck someone else---

7. Shows what has become of our society--- no honor and respect for marriage no more.

Na conscience dey worry her.

I believe if she gets married to the guy, that does not stop her from having marital affairs.

I tell you, marriage of nowadays is not it. They know themselves, I'm not among shaa.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by denony(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2009
am lip tied

Jump to the next floor
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by agathamari(f): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2009
i applaude her for telling the truth.  she has far more dignaty and is far more thoughtful then most of the men doing the same.  yes she was very very wrong to cheat and she will have to spend years earning back his trust but altest she had the decency to tell him.  she obviously has feelings for her fiancee otherwise her conscience would not have bothered her.  she did the proper thing by telling him.  now it is up to her man.  personlay i think a 4 month affair is too much to forgive but i give her credit for having the "balls" to tell him.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by omar22(m): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2009
Peopl do it only they dont tell, the guy shuldn't make Mohammed out of a mole hill,

Mountain out of a mole hill

either way the its OVER
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Yoighaman(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2009
It's a true life story; heard it was told by a lady on INSPIRATION F.M this morning.

I wonder what she was smoking when she told her Fiance 'cos it made no sense at all telling him.

"The Jury is in"!
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by ayomidej(f): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2009
Call off the wedding, the lady is NOT trustworthy.

With a matter of time another EX will turn up and she will have another fling
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by rickie4us(m): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2009
what is the motive for her telling the guy anyway?
it is a hard one but the best thing is for the guy to move on becos it can happen again , if they could be together for 7 years and she does it after 6 years, it shows that she is morally bankrupt , how are we sure it is the truth? she must have been doing it around throughout but becos the time for the wedding is approaching, she decided to let her conscience rest , too bad
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by OMG190: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2009
the guy should run without lookin back~!
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by skimmyboss: 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2009
agathamari:

i applaude her for telling the truth.  she has far more dignaty and is far more thoughtful then most of the men doing the same.  yes she was very very wrong to cheat and she will have to spend years earning back his trust but altest she had the decency to tell him.  she obviously has feelings for her fiancee otherwise her conscience would not have bothered her.  she did the proper thing by telling him.  now it is up to her man.  personlay i think a 4 month affair is too much to forgive but i give her credit for having the "balls" to tell him.
U have a point but the truth is, we dont know the full extent of the conspiracy(permit me to use that word). What if,
1)she got caught by someone close to the guy and wanted to "come clean" before the dude heard otherwise?
2)she's pregnant for someone else and wants to "come clean" in case the child is not for her fiancee?
3) her "ex" dosent want the "frequent romps" to stop and is blackmailing her?
My point is, I dont entirely agree with giving her credit for telling him.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by kokorunna(m): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2009
dump her ;d
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by theviper1: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2009
the poster didnt tell us if it was the man who found out and the lady admitted or she just had an ugly and painful conscience and blurted out, bt either way,this is very seriuos and i have seen these things happen over and over again. painful truth, she will never stop cheating on him.i think that 6 whole yrs woulda be enough to be trusted,bt no.there are many exs there and she will always patronize them to let off steam. cheats hardly changes. so its either that she was at the verge of being caught or she is seeking for cheap sentiments and pity from the dude. if it were to be me,its all over,now that no serious harm has been done.what about being the 'father' of other pples children
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by koolchicco: 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2009
Most Ladies do that anyways, the only difference here is that She let the Cat outta bag too soon.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by nethacker(m): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2009
the viper:

the poster didnt tell us if it was the man who found out and the lady admitted or she just had an ugly and painful conscience and blurted out, bt either way,this is very seriuos and i have seen these things happen over and over again. painful truth, she will never stop cheating on him.i think that 6 whole yrs woulda be enough to be trusted,bt no.there are many exs there and she will always patronize them to let off steam. cheats hardly changes. so its either that she was at the verge of being caught or she is seeking for cheap sentiments and pity from the dude. if it were to be me,its all over,now that no serious harm has been done.what about being the 'father' of other pples children
she let it out herself cos her conscience . embarassed embarassed
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by OBVIOUS(m): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2009
nethacker:

she let it out herself cos her conscience . embarassed embarassed

DO people still have a conscience---- she probably got engaged to the guy out of pity.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by abariko1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2009
This kind of gals na we dey call winch gals, how can you in your life get all you want from a guy just to voice nonsense out from your mouth that you have and Ex or what. If I am the Guy I will surely revenge cos if we dont fight back they will be taking us for granted.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by infogenius(m): 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2009
nethacker:

The guy should Just forgive her, atleast he did not catch her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland / Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband / Dis Lady Is Causin Stir After Flauntin Her Huge B00b As She Hangs Out Wit Frends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.