Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months (6377 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by lannre(m): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2009
she has a bold heart,she will do it again when they are married,she cant let go an old taste. She will one day remember that and make good effort to taste it.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Marcd: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2009
What's good for the Goose is also good for the Gander. Ni*&^r, go get yours!
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by sleak(m): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2009
i dont do luv.
for me trust is everything n she just murdered it.
SHE GOTTO GO angry angry angry
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by igelle: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2009
she was wrong though, but she didn't need to tell her fiance, men can be so crazy when it comes to decision making,she would ve just confessed and prayed to God that it never happens again,and move on with her fiance forever ignoring her EX.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by globatop: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2009
I quite respect the veiws of the female contributors, but mere confessing does not signify that this lady has any conscience, conscience mean regret immediately an act (BAD) is performed. If she has enjoyed her Ex for 4 good months, what that means is that the Ex has a very strong hold on her, and I can bet she will fall for him again and again unless they dont see face to face.

My advice to the hubby is that this type of problem needs personal appraisal. no forumite can determine the good aspect of this lady, its just you that can do the balancing within urself, but if you decide to go along with the marriage, which is not too bad, but remember it will be on your mind till death.  I too have a secret of my wife(revealed to me after 16yrs of marriage),   I can not tell even my best brother. It is btw me and her family alone.  If you feel taking any action can affect your own life, then marry her with Stern warning not to give u room to suspect her.    GOOD LUCK
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by galatico(m): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2009
red card!!!!
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by RiffRaff: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2009
nothing.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by kenerep: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2009
tactical one here if its not a script from the super story!!!

Tellng the truth depends on what virtues you lead by,

a) truth pays?

b) some things are better left unsaid

c) who givesa Bleep?

For the lady to speak the truth takes a lot of courage and also gambling she has said the truth and nothing will never change it. For those clamouring for her head what will you say if the guy was the culprit? The regular answer he's a guy and it is allowed right? After roses and kisses and kneeling downs?

What I would take certainly some of you wouldn't, sincerely if i really really really like her there is always a chance since we can try again if it is worth it because 7 years aint no joke and if there are no one else involved in those 7 years and alot of fact findings have to be done.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2009
I don't believe the story she is telling the fiancee, the naughty girl has made up with the Ex and they are getting married, she then cooks you up to kick her out, an average woman she will never jeopardize her womanhood for a single life, so u mean her Ex will dump her for the other and her fiancee for a new life!!!!

Read thru the lines,  I feel for the guy im no love am,
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by kellorah: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2009
For 4 months u knw. shocked Wow!!! I wouldn't go ahead and marry her. The pain will be too much. cry cry

Even if she hadn't told him and went on with the marriage, what makes u think it wont come out later?? Plus this way, she can get it off her mind-fair enough the pain might be just as bad for her now. she should just pray that the man loves her enough to forgive her cos personally.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by yommys01(m): 4:21am On Nov 21, 2009
For me ooo, it is the end of the road no matter what my family or her family says. IT IS THE END. Even if we are already married and have kids.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Trojan00(m): 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2009
7yrs nd she went out wit her ex 4 four months. . . Dats a bloody lie. Its either bin goin on longer than dat, or she had bin cheatin durin d course of d relatnshp
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by centnaira: 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2009
the girl could be testing her husband to be
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by riversman: 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2009
NEVER REVEAL UR SEXUAL PASTS - geez, like the husband wasnt playing away match too, HISS!!!

Bleep ya own and i shall Bleep mine, SANGO & AMADIOHA no go vex, grin grin
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by medus: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2009
this was on the radio(inspiration fm) and the lady was crying like a baby
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Lolladey(f): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2009
the guy should simply follow his heart. if he can live with it, they can both go ahead with the marriage but if he is not the should call it quits.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by mamagee3(f): 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
The lady is retarded for confessing.
The man is stupid for allowing himself to be fooled.
Birds of the same feathers flocked together. undecided
they both deserve each other. grin grin
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by TheSeeker(m): 2:46am On Nov 25, 2009
Trojan00:

7yrs nd she went out wit her ex 4 four months. . . Dats a bloody lie. Its either bin goin on longer than dat, or she had bin cheatin durin d course of d relatnshp
You got it right.
centnaira:

the girl could be testing her husband to be
She has no moral justification whatsoever to conduct such a stupefied survey
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by stede(m): 6:04am On Nov 25, 2009
o lenu gan, this world is a free world, omo
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by Eaglebabe: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2010
Some cans of worms are not opened.
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by galatico(m): 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2010
If I were in her shoes, which I pray never to be I'll call off the damn wedding !!!
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by sexsinners(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2011
something are better left unsaid
Re: His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months by itiswell1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2011
Hope you too did not cheat at all during the 7years relationship?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MIDNIGHT SAGA (romance Story) / Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? / Why Are "Ugly" Girls More Seductive Than Neat And Beautiful Girls??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.