Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. (33361 Views)

Inside A Dog Meat Factory: Shocking Photos Reveal How Dogs Are Chained Up(pics) / See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. / Badagry Residents,turn Up Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by SweetJoystick(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ekiti residents taking over people from Calabar grin
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
A veterinary doctor, Kunle Adeyemi, warned against excessive consumption of the meat, saying it was “risky and injurious to health” due to rabies content in dog flesh and blood.

Oh Buhari but why ? Why ? On another note, make dem dash this doctor common-sense na. Rabies can not survive fire, host oil, pepper and salt at that temperature.

Meanwhile, to all the dogs in Ekiti, I say "Adieu!", there is famine in the land.
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by ademoladeji(m): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Fayose @ work...

angry grin grin
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
i thought they had a superhero governor who was keeping everyone fed and happy embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by Everblazinggg(f): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Thats what you get from stomach infrastructure government. When the governor fails to give them as usual they will now look for any available means of survival

Even dogs are saver in calabar

2 Likes

Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by gawu1: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
When Fayose declared war against Fulani and cattle must People hailed and called hero. Now, see the consequences reeling.
Fayose must go and apologise to the head of the herdsmen, Miyyati' Allah cattle rangers very fast before Ekiti people take to eating of human meat, especially their deads.
Me don say my own bi dat.
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by Asokoro2(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
How can dog meat be risky and injurious to health.....Dr. please face veterinary and leave human doctors to decide that..I no like this kind talk ooo..
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by louie3(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hehehe. This news funny die
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by Kondomatic(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
chronique:
What kind of wickedness is this? Eating a dog,is akin to eating a human being in my own opinion.
Your opinion doesn't count in Ekiti state
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by Sodijan(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dog meat comprised many micro-organisms dat will affect our health
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
Animal cruelty.

1 Like

Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by Asokoro2(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
gawu1:
When Fayose declared war against Fulani and cattle must People hailed and called hero. Now, see the consequences reeling.
Fayose must go and apologise to the head of the herdsmen, Miyyati' Allah cattle rangers very fast before Ekiti people take to eating of human meat, especially their deads.
Me don say my own bi dat.
Is it not better to eat dog meat and stay alive than to eat beaf and be butchered like same
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by angeltolly(f): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
My calabar people come to mind lipsrsealed
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
myfantasies:
Recession don take over
Wen d desirable is not available d available becomes the desirable
its not about recession this guys are enjoying with beer
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
myfantasies:
Recession don take over
Wen d desirable is not available d available becomes the desirable
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by chocodaviva(f): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
iyatrustee:
Junk journalism!

Dogs never finish for Akwa ibom and Cross River, na Ekiti wey majority no dey chop dog?

slayer of lies
Even for Ondo town dogs no finished or dey scarce for road mtsshewwwwwe

Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by myfantasies(f): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
fabiano09:

Is dat y u quote me twice?
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by Eibams60(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
afonja no get culture, anitin wey come there wey them dey consume
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Chai! Cute dogs cannot live in peace because of people like Cao and MsDelilah. cry
Evaberry , do you eat dogs?
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
undecided

Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin grin grin what are you insinuating
iyatrustee:
Junk journalism!

Dogs never finish for Akwa ibom and Cross River, na Ekiti wey majority no dey chop dog?
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by chuksville(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
I Dont Eat Dog Meat...

Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
myfantasies:

Is dat y u quote me twice?
haba na fight? Is it my fault that you didn't eat rice and chicken this Christmas?
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by ghazab74(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
When consumable is not available, unconsumable should beware.
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by muller101(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
Why dogs no finish for my state. AKWA CROSS. Accidented journalism.
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by JMK9600(f): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
I sight my town. But eating dog meat is not a matter of recession. My people see it as snack so this is no news at all. Abeg let's enjoy our meal jejely.
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
chronique:
What kind of wickedness is this? Eating a dog,is akin to eating a human being in my own opinion.
Taste it, it's delicious
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
The issue for me is not that folks are choosing to eat Dog meat, my issue is that they must not be served in public food establishment without full disclosure.
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by histemple: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
That doctor is sick. What is the risk about the rabies in the blood of a COOKED meat?
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by ripbubu: 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
This news is from Hausa cow Fulani people.. .to prove that governor ban on them cause it. ...lies
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by gawu1: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Asokoro2:

Is it not better to eat dog meat and stay alive than to eat beaf and be butchered like same
The dogs are going. Can't you see the fear?
At some situation, Humbleness is not feebleness, my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos / Meet Leo And Belle, My Adorable German Shepherds / Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.