Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. (33362 Views)

Inside A Dog Meat Factory: Shocking Photos Reveal How Dogs Are Chained Up(pics) / See The Reason This Man Killed His Dog As He Refused To Give It To Dog Eaters. / Badagry Residents,turn Up Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by Nobody: 3:18am On Dec 31, 2016
Haute:
Chai! Cute dogs cannot live in peace because of people like Cao and MsDelilah. cry
Evaberry , do you eat dogs?

No i'm a vegeterian undecided
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by WomanOfRace(f): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2016
pussypounder:

I will not mind to swim in your wet pusssay smiley I hope it is not a rotten fish stunk pusssay undecided

Smallboy that needs proper home training.

Kids of these days eeeh.

pls kid, don't tag me again ok?

Oga Seun, you should start using valid Identity card for registration. Age is important here.
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by pussypounder(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Smallboy that needs proper home training.

Kids of these days eeeh.

pls kid, don't tag me again ok?

Oga Seun, you should start using valid Identity card for registration. Age is important here.

Madam I am a married man so don't say that shirt again because I was complimenting you. I put a woman your age in my house
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by WomanOfRace(f): 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
pussypounder:

Madam I am a married man so don't say that shirt again because I was complimenting you. I put a woman your age in my house

Go read the shit, a married man like you sent me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by Newway2(m): 6:02am On Jan 02, 2017
egopersonified:
Please if you ever get the opportunity to taste dog meat suya, please do. It's not what someone describes to you, it is better experienced.

Yes o! My south-south brethren of ikot-abasi call it J5 with its various body parts named after d automobile.

I never ate dog till I went to ikot & i must say it was a wonderful experience.

@Egopersonified, I blv u don't chop am b4 making ds comment.

Looools...... dog meat sweat NP be small!
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
Evaberry:

No i'm a vegeterian undecided

Awww...I'm sorry you don't get to mow down big macs and say to yourself, "Imma hit the gym later!" And in case you feel bad about what you're missing out on, I give free e-hugs. Just holla at me. grin
Re: Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
womanofrace:
Go read the poo, a married man like you sent me.

sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos / Meet Leo And Belle, My Adorable German Shepherds / Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.