Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From (3028 Views)

A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? / Please Which Size Is Considered A Small Dick?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by mhisbliss(f): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
jonaifame22:
I can give u what u want,is it for my ears only?
only God can
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by mhisbliss(f): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
LecciGucci:

Hahaha u at right thought but I can't do such
Coz pple will only confuse u more here.

If we cnt settle our differences ourselves.
Don't think some1 else can settle us
yea that's what they always say, it happened to a nairalander friend of mine, she's still active, it wasn't her fault but they all came for her anyways and the guy did nothing to shield her, proof he enjoyed seeing her get hurt
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by jonaifame22(m): 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
only God can
God uses men do you know that?
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Flashh:

I don't have such time to start typing now. You can come see me privately.
that sounds rude smiley
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by LecciGucci: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
yea that's what they always say, it happened to a nairalander friend of mine, she's still active, it wasn't her fault but they all came for her anyways and the guy did nothing to shield her, proof he enjoyed seeing her get hurt

Aaaw dats really bad... Dat guy is just immature.

I can't imagine myself being so childish coz I know I'll only get more confused bringing it here.
Coz Everyone will com with his own different view.
Hop they are settled now undecided
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by Flashh: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Alondra:
that sounds rude smiley
"Such" now becomes "rude" to you? Okay, now if I tell you I don't have strength to go out with you, it's "rude" to.

It is all well, Madam Rudy Garcia.
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Flashh:
"Such" now becomes "rude" to you? Okay, now if I tell you I don't have strength to go out with you, it's "rude" to.

It is all well, Madam Rudy Garcia.
Nice Night smiley
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by Flashh: 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Alondra:
Nice Night smiley
Same! angryangryangry
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by Divay22(f): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
If a dog or cat is crying close to your house
That's the only one I know
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by mhisbliss(f): 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
LecciGucci:

Aaaw dats really bad... Dat guy is just immature.

I can't imagine myself being so childish coz I know I'll only get more confused bringing it here.
Coz Everyone will com with his own different view.
Hop they are settled now undecided
settle? They're a long way from settling anything
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by mhisbliss(f): 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
jonaifame22:
God uses men do you know that?
not all men
Re: What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From by LecciGucci: 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
settle? They're a long way from settling anything

lipsrsealed. Its a pity.
But not all guys here reason d same shaa.

So u still awake cheesy?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stricly For The Ladies...... / Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch / 6 Things A Woman Needs During Menstrual Cycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.