Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

I Think I Am Gynophobia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Gynophobia (4683 Views)

I Think I Have Hiv / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Am Gynophobia by Monogamy: 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
My last relationship which i can remember was 2009, which was sweet and memorable but ever since then I have been single.Thought I do make move to approach a lady but at the end of the day i realised they do not have noble intention of what relationship meant. Actually, I am not really desperate to be in a relationship but I think time is running out.

Note: I live a good life without ladies but I just have to get hooked up with someone.

I need an advice

P.S My post is not about meeting anyone here..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by casttlebarbz(m): 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
Following
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by solid3(m): 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hope u are not in your 30s yet. Otherwise, b4 u realise there's no time, time wld have gone already.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by AntiNigerian: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Monogamy:
My last relationship which i can remember was 2009, which was sweet and memorable but ever since then I have been single.Thought I do make move to approach a lady but at the end of the day i realised they do not have noble intention of what relationship meant. Actually, I am not really desperate to be in a relationship but I think time is running out.

Note: I live a good life without ladies but I just have to get hooked up with someone.

I need an advice

let me say Prestissimo, that you need some 'help' however, getting any girl to like you isn't going to be easy... Are you a handsome man or a Normal guy? If you can control and command the English language properly, then any girl goes to you... try to relate with them first before anything else m, get to know them and every other thing will be added unto you.. that's all I know (unless if you want to start living like Japanese men grin grin)
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Sexxkillz: 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
Time is not running out. . . That's just a societal cliche bullshit notion that unnecessarily puts undue pressure on people to get married early. . . Ask them the benefits of early marriage, and they'll tell you "to have kids early". Bullshit!

Are you getting married to have kids, or to have a companion for the rest of your life? You do not rush into marriage because you feel time is slipping, or because you want to make anyone happy. . . There is a time for everything. If it is not the right time, it is not the right time.

Don't depress yourself with that "time is running out" talk, else you'll put undue pressure on yourself and end up with the wrong person.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Bluezy13(m): 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
AntiNigerian:
let me say Prestissimo, that you need some 'help' however, getting any girl to like you didn't going to be easy... Are you a handsome man or a Normal guy? If you can control and command the English language properly, then any girl goes to you... try to relate with them first before anything else m, get to know them and every other thing will be added unto you.. that's all I know (unless of you want to start living like Japanese men grin grin)

Hmmm
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by BlackDBagba: 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Here to read comments grin
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by taiocol: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Time is not running out. . . That's just a societal cliche bullshit notion that unnecessarily puts undue pressure on people to get married early. . . Ask them the benefits of early marriage, and they'll tell you "to have kids early". Bullshit!

Are you getting married to have kids, or to have a companion for the rest of your life? You do not rush into marriage because you feel time is slipping, or because you want to make anyone happy. . . There is a time for everything. If it is not the right time, it is not the right time.

Don't depress yourself with that "time is running out" talk, else you'll put undue pressure on yourself and end up with the wrong person.

and if you are getting married to have kids you can still adopt

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Monogamy: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
solid3:
Hope u are not in your 30s yet. Otherwise, b4 u realise there's no time, time wld have gone already.

That is the problem.. I am in my early 30's but like I said i am not desperate.
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Monogamy: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
AntiNigerian:
let me say Prestissimo, that you need some 'help' however, getting any girl to like you isn't going to be easy... Are you a handsome man or a Normal guy? If you can control and command the English language properly, then any girl goes to you... try to relate with them first before anything else m, get to know them and every other thing will be added unto you.. that's all I know (unless if you want to start living like Japanese men grin grin)

Woman is not really my problem.. I do have a lot of admirers but as time goes on, I realised they are not who they claimed to be. Having been in a sweet past relationship, I believe true love exist and that is why I am taking my time but I do not think time is by my side
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Monogamy: 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sexxkillz:

I am not the type of guy who do follow follow. Even though most of my friends are married now but the kind of married live they live, I do not want that. Like I said, I am not desperate
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Lezzlie(m): 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Monogamy:

I need an advice

Maybe you're still living in the past and never truly detach yourself mentally from your last relationship.

Do you compare your ex with every prospective date and involuntarily compare your last relationship with any potential one?

I think you're still carrying the baggage of your last relationship around

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Monogamy: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sexxkillz:

I Depress? Hell no
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by AntiNigerian: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Monogamy:

Woman is not really my problem.. I do have a lot of admirers but as time goes on, I realised they are not who they claimed to be. Having been in a sweet past relationship, I believe true love exist and that is why I am taking my time but I do not think time is by my side
OK o! Goodluck with your life and may the forces guide you! cheesy
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by seunny4lif(m): 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
I'm here to read comment cool cool

Just give a lady belle and forget your story only if you are rich like 2face oooooh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Monogamy: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
AntiNigerian:

Thanks bro.. I just hope I could work things out.. My main problem has been me junketing around .. Nigeria is not a country for a reasonable person to stay cos our government do not care about her citizens.
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Monogamy: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
seunny4lif:
I'm here to read comment cool cool

Just give a lady belle and forget your story only if you are rich like 2face oooooh grin grin grin

Ask 2face what he is facing and then you will understand that everything require proper plan..

As per money, money is not everything.. More than 5-6 years with money but no real love

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by BaEnki(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
AntiNigerian:

Hehe starwar fan!smiley may the force be with you too, to the poster@monogamy, if you'd found joy in your solitary lifestyle and you're happy with the life then what else? To me women/ladies are not for me, I'm a recluse and I derives joy in that, if you don't choose a right lady, then you just get into one hell of a life, so take your time to get the best of them, anyway I'm not in any relationship, to me relationship sucks! So I might not give you the best of advice.
I wish you the best sir.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Monogamy: 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
BaEnki:

Hehe starwar fan!smiley may the force be with you too, to the poster@monogamy, if you'd found joy in your solitary lifestyle and you're happy with the life then what else? To me women/ladies are not for me, I'm a recluse and I derives joy in that, if you don't choose a right lady, then you just get into one hell of a life, so take your time to get the best of them, anyway I'm not in any relationship neither have I been in one, to me relationship sucks! So I might not give you the best of advice.
I wish you the best sir.

Bro, I had tasted real love before and I know how it felt.. Just that it is hard to find real person these days
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by BaEnki(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
So from your write-up, its clear that you're are not a gynophobia, you just haven't met the woman of your taste.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by seunny4lif(m): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
Monogamy:

Ask 2face what he is facing and then you will understand that everything require proper plan..

As per money, money is not everything.. More than 5-6 years with money but no real love
Ok o Oooh
But money is the answer grin grin grin
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Monogamy: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
seunny4lif:

Ok o Oooh
But money is the answer grin grin grin

May be you have never been in the situation.. Money is not everything..

I always try to live a low life but I guess ladies always want someone that shows off

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by BaEnki(m): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
Monogamy:

Bro, I had tasted real love before and I know how it felt.. Just that it is hard to find real person these days

I believe you'll definitely meet the woman that soothes you with time. So for you to find the right woman you have to let go of the past events, and come out of your closet, good and virtuous women still abound around us, you just have to look closer.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Monogamy: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
BaEnki:

I believe you'll definitely meet the woman that soothes you with time. So for you to find the right woman you have to let go of the past events, and come out of your closet, good and virtuous women still abound around us, you just have to look closer.

Yes i believe.. thanks for the courage
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by seunny4lif(m): 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
Monogamy:

May be you have never been in the situation.. Money is not everything..

I always try to live a low life but I guess ladies always want someone that shows off
Most ladies want thier man to show off
It's normal to them grin grin
They love it both white and black
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Monogamy: 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
seunny4lif:

Most ladies want thier man to show off
It's normal to them grin grin
They love it both white and black

I can never do that.. If you are real, you wouldn't expect show off
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Michelle55: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
true love do exist as you've said but its very rare. The right woman that will make u experience that kinda feeling again wil breez into your life when you least expect... Meanwhile let go of the past baggage and keep an open mind about love,women and relationships.. Be good
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by MrCork: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Monogamy:

I need an advice

angry
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Monogamy: 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
Michelle55:
true love do exist as you've said but its very rare. The right woman that will make u experience that kinda feeling again wil breez into your life when you least expect... Meanwhile let go of the past baggage and keep an open mind about love,women and relationships.. Be good

Thanks dear.. I believe everything is time.
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Michelle55: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Monogamy:

Thanks dear.. I believe everything is time.
you are welcome.. Yeah,with time everything will fall into place,until then do what makes you happy and remain blessed!!!
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Monogamy: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Michelle55:
you are welcome.. Yeah,with time everything will fall into place,until then do what makes you happy and remain blessed!!!

I always do that.. No retreat no surrender
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Michelle55: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
Monogamy:

I always do that.. No retreat no surrender
very good,then you're fixed on the right path!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics / (18+) As She Bent Over, I Saw My Aunts Ass Peeping Out From Under The Towel / Babcock University Female Student Leaks Sex Tape With Male Student Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.