Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

I Think I Am Gynophobia - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Gynophobia (4685 Views)

I Think I Have Hiv / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Monogamy: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
Michelle55:
very good,then you're fixed on the right path!

Thanks my sister.. Not that i am worried about being single.. I just need to cross check and balance if I am on the right track
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by ELShehzad: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
seunny4lif:
Ok o Oooh But money is the answer grin grin grin
Ecclesiastes 10 v 19
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Nattybeauty(f): 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
Monogamy:
My last relationship which i can remember was 2009, which was sweet and memorable but ever since then I have been single.Thought I do make move to approach a lady but at the end of the day i realised they do not have noble intention of what relationship meant. Actually, I am not really desperate to be in a relationship but I think time is running out.

Note: I live a good life without ladies but I just have to get hooked up with someone.

I need an advice

P.S My post is not about meeting anyone here..
just be focus u will meet true love someday and again try to let go of the past
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Michelle55: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
Monogamy:

Thanks my sister.. Not that i am worried about being single.. I just need to cross check and balance if I am on the right track
sure you are and if you feel you ain't,let HIM take over the wheels okay?
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Time is not running out. . . That's just a societal cliche bullshit notion that unnecessarily puts undue pressure on people to get married early. . . Ask them the benefits of early marriage, and they'll tell you "to have kids early". Bullshit!

Are you getting married to have kids, or to have a companion for the rest of your life? You do not rush into marriage because you feel time is slipping, or because you want to make anyone happy. . . There is a time for everything. If it is not the right time, it is not the right time.

Don't depress yourself with that "time is running out" talk, else you'll put undue pressure on yourself and end up with the wrong person.

You deserve this xmas gift from me.
Take it and use it well.

Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Sexxkillz: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

You deserve this xmas gift from me.
Take it and use it well.
Just give me 2 months free training. . . cheesy
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
People like you dont need advice. You are too picky. It's either you go to wrong places, are attracted to a particular type of females or you just don't know what u wnt.

In this time, age and era where some women will do anything to have a serious rel leading to marriage, you're saying they don't..........

Maybe u re looking for perfection. You won't find it.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by sashishalom(f): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
I think first of all your scared your marriage will be like that of your friends even tho you believe true love exists and sure it does...

You need to pray more bout your fears...

Finding true love is tough but like you said it exists...

I like the fact you dont wanna settle for anything less...

When you find wad ur looking for,its gonna hit like a Rock...

Cheers
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by MarkGeraldo(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
My post is not about meeting anyone here undecided

But bros, u said u needed help... hmmm...you've not really said what ur mission here is all about
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
Monogamy:

The post title implies you are a gay. Liking women is not by force. Remain free.
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by SafeDavid(m): 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Monogamy:
My last relationship which i can remember was 2009, which was sweet and memorable but ever since then I have been single.Thought I do make move to approach a lady but at the end of the day i realised they do not have noble intention of what relationship meant. Actually, I am not really desperate to be in a relationship but I think time is running out.

Note: I live a good life without ladies but I just have to get hooked up with someone.

I need an advice

P.S My post is not about meeting anyone here..

I'm in with you on this.
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by jericco1(m): 12:06am On Dec 29, 2016
polygynist like moi
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 29, 2016
SafeDavid:

I'm in with you on this.

You need help dude.
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by SafeDavid(m): 12:38am On Dec 29, 2016
monsurufatai:

You need help dude.

How?

It's like Nigerian girls haven't showed you pepper before. grin
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 29, 2016
SafeDavid:

How?

It's like Nigerian girls haven't showed you pepper before. grin

Smh.

100 missed calls a day..
you really need help..

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by SafeDavid(m): 12:45am On Dec 29, 2016
monsurufatai:

Smh.

100 missed calls a day..
you really need help..

Is that the lie she told you guys?
Mumu.. cool
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 29, 2016
SafeDavid:

Is that the lie she told you guys?
Mumu.. cool

Chaii!!!

What a pity!

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by SafeDavid(m): 12:51am On Dec 29, 2016
monsurufatai:

Chaii!!!

What a pity!

Your'e obviously foolish if you believe that..

Besides, i can dial any number on my phone a million times..

It's my phone and my call.
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 29, 2016
SafeDavid:

Your'e obviously foolish if you believe that..

Besides, i can dial any number on my phone a million times..

It's my phone and my call.

Dumb!

You don't force yourself on someone that doesn't want you..
Guy move on!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by SafeDavid(m): 1:07am On Dec 29, 2016
monsurufatai:

You don't force yourself on someone that doesn't want you..
Guy move on!

I've never forced myself on any woman and she won't be the first.

How you know she doesn't want me is what i don't understand.
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 29, 2016
SafeDavid:

Diaries / Re: Adeoluwa's Dynasty by SafeDavid(m):6:24am

Having completed my task all through the night not blinking an eye.

I hit the gym by 5 a.m and I just got back now.

Its about time I channel all my energy into something that will have a long term benefit to my health and well being. 

Yes..
Get help..

7 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Monogamy: 8:04am On Dec 29, 2016
Lezzlie:

Maybe you're still living in the past and never truly detach yourself mentally from your last relationship.

Do you compare your ex with every prospective date and involuntarily compare your last relationship with any potential one?

I think you're still carrying the baggage of your last relationship around

Actually not really. I set a target for myself
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Lezzlie(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2016
Monogamy:

Actually not really. I set a target for myself
Then perhaps what you seek in a lady isn't practicable...but I understand having last dated since 2009, you may feel a little bit rustic and out of touch in the dating world.

Let yourself go, ease up and flow with the ladies as friends without seeking something intimate, that may reduce your tension and allow you the emotional aloofness to appraise them without unfair judgment.

There are still sweet and wonderful girls everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Nedufreeman(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2016
AntiNigerian:
let me say Prestissimo, that you need some 'help' however, getting any girl to like you isn't going to be easy... Are you a handsome man or a Normal guy? If you can control and command the English language properly, then any girl goes to you... try to relate with them first before anything else m, get to know them and every other thing will be added unto you.. that's all I know (unless if you want to start living like Japanese men grin grin)
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Berbierklaus(f): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2016
Bitchvibe:
People like you dont need advice. You are too picky. It's either you go to wrong places, are attracted to a particular type of females or you just don't know what u wnt.

In this time, age and era where some women will do anything to have a serious rel leading to marriage, you're saying they don't..........

Maybe u re looking for perfection. You won't find it.
I was thinking the same too,and saw everybody giving advice as if the good women will fall down from heaven on OP's laps.

My question to you Monogamy is that are you worthy of true love yourself?

You see men who are not even good enough claiming not to see a good woman, or woman that is ready for a serious relationship,meanwhile their lifestyles is something else.
You claim you are not the shouty type,I am not either and there are a lot of women like me out there,so please go out there and meet women,stop whining in your room and on Nairaland.
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Monogamy: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I was thinking the same too,and saw everybody giving advice as if the good women will fall down from heaven on OP's laps.

You see men who are not even good enough claiming not to see a good woman, or woman that is ready for a serious relationship,meanwhile their lifestyles is something else.
You claim you are not the shouty type,I am not either and there are a lot of women like me out there,so please go out there and meet women,stop whining in your room and on Nairaland.

Abeg wetin concern Tiger woods with football? Not everybody would be like you guys. Sincere people had already gave their advice..

So please stop taking panadol on someone's headache
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Berbierklaus(f): 9:03am On Dec 29, 2016
Monogamy:

Abeg wetin concern Tiger woods with football? Not everybody would be like you guys. Sincere people had already gave their advice..

So please stop taking panadol on someone's headache
The truth is always bitter for men like you.
Keep looking for pity on Nairaland.

Bye Felicia
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Monogamy: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:

The truth is always bitter for men like you.
Keep looking for pity on Nairaland.

Bye Felicia

Truth bitter?

Are you listening to yourself?

Probably because your guy is not faithful to you doesn't mean all other guys are like that.

You can call me anything but referring me to as a gay, Nah, it is an insult to me
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Berbierklaus(f): 9:27am On Dec 29, 2016
Monogamy:

Truth bitter?

Are you listening to yourself?

Probably because your guy is not faithful to you doesn't mean all other guys are like that.

You can call me anything but referring me to as a gay, Nah, it is an insult to me
Wait are you blind or just paranoid?
Where did I call you gay?
I only gave you an advice devoid of any insult
see -------->

[/i]

No wonder no girl wants you,your character speaks volume.
you need help man. smh
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by Monogamy: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Wait are you blind or just paranoid?
Where did I call you gay?
I only gave you an advice devoid of any insult
see -------->

No wonder no girl wants you,your character speaks volume.
you need help man. smh

I can see you have problem with comprehension.

Sorry i can't help your case
Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by MsAllison(f): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
Monogamy:

That is the problem.. I am in my early 30's but like I said i am not desperate.
helinues cheesy
I don catch you cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Gynophobia by baralatie(m): 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
Sexxkillz:
Time is not running out. . . That's just a societal cliche bullshit notion that unnecessarily puts undue pressure on people to get married early. . . Ask them the benefits of early marriage, and they'll tell you "to have kids early". Bullshit!

Are you getting married to have kids, or to have a companion for the rest of your life? You do not rush into marriage because you feel time is slipping, or because you want to make anyone happy. . . There is a time for everything. If it is not the right time, it is not the right time.

Don't depress yourself with that "time is running out" talk, else you'll put undue pressure on yourself and end up with the wrong person.
one minute silence
back in the day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Man Marries His Older White Lover In Style (Photos) / See This Guy's "Boss" Reply When A Lady Rejected Him For 10 Inch Dick / Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.