Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,190 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Did I Betrayed Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Betrayed Her? (1509 Views)

I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. / I Think I Betrayed A Friend (must Read) / Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Betrayed Her? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
Adeinfo:

True, but how will you achieve that without giving the person a chance, especially when you as a lady is also attracted to the guy?

If you don't feel any attraction, it's better to tell the person off than raising high hopes
but what if you rush into it and they turn out to be a Di..ck? I just believe in taking time before saying yes or no.
Re: Did I Betrayed Her? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
truthsayer007:

Exactly what i'm saying, Which means you don't have any connection, Leave him alone & let him go. Why waste his time ! Gosh
dude you funny so are you saying everyone dating are with their crush?
Re: Did I Betrayed Her? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
rokiatu:
dude you funny so are you saying everyone dating are with their crush?

Sorry, you are obviously form another Planet lipsrsealed
Re: Did I Betrayed Her? by Adeinfo: 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
rokiatu:
but what if you rush into it and they turn out to be a Di..ck? I just believe in taking time before saying yes or no.

If they turn out to be a dick, you simply walk out with shoulders high, that's why relationship has stages. you get to know someone at the noncommittal/ early stage of the relationship where you haven't invest much.

The problem with many especially ladies is many of you are feeble minded, that's why many of you rush in offering a guy your body because you focus more on mundane things
Re: Did I Betrayed Her? by MadJay: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Bro you didn't betray her but you did betray Buhari for waiting for six months

Only stuppid idiots do that

(1) (2) (Reply)

HILARIOUS: How Long Should SEX Last?! / Love Doesn't Guarantee The Success Of A Relationship - Actress Susan Peters / Check Out This Slayqueen (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.