Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish (9059 Views)

What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? / Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened / ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by IamHeWrites: 4:32pm On May 12, 2018
A Nigerian guy identified as Gran Viillle on Facebook has taken to the social media platform to declare his mom and every other women as foolish.

According to what the young man wrote on his, Facebook page;
"every Woman on earth is foolish including my mother"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/nigerian-man-declares-his-mom-every-other-women-foolish.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by madridguy(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2018
Stop taking Codeine dey won't listen.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Lonestar124: 4:34pm On May 12, 2018
Don't call this boy a man

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by izzou(m): 4:38pm On May 12, 2018
grin

It means he never knew his mother. Maybe she probably abandoned him

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 12, 2018
If you were birth by a fool, then there's no way you'll be different. No wonder he's foolish enough to make his head a vase of flowers like some ladies do. That's so feminine! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ANGELMARVE(m): 4:40pm On May 12, 2018
Many are mad, but few are on Twitter roaming..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Preshy561(f): 4:40pm On May 12, 2018
lol,go and settle with the foolish woman you claim that gave birth to you,don't drag us to your shiit.undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Preshy561(f): 4:41pm On May 12, 2018
kimbraa:
If you were birth by a fool, then there's no way you'll be different. No wonder he's foolish enough to make his head a vase of flowers like some ladies do. That's so feminine! grin
looks gayish.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by uzoormah(m): 4:43pm On May 12, 2018
he is unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by biacan(f): 4:45pm On May 12, 2018
Naso the guy take KOLO

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 4:47pm On May 12, 2018
agreed. niggah tell 'em.
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 12, 2018
Preshy561:

looks gayish.cheesy
He's got gender identity crisis, and decided to take it on his mum and women. Thinking that would make him feel good of himself. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:
agreed. niggah tell 'em.
Is your mother foolish too? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Preshy561(f): 4:50pm On May 12, 2018
kimbraa:
He's got gender identity crisis, and decided to take it on his mum and women. Thinking that would make him feel good of himself. cheesy
someone that's not honest with his gender,lool.
@

emboldened,that's true 100%cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 4:51pm On May 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Is your mother foolish too? cheesy
you all are too infauated with your mother worship.
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Chepos1(m): 4:51pm On May 12, 2018
Many are mad, but few are roaming sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:

you all are too infauated with your mother worship.
Make me understand you 'cause I can't make a thing of what you just wrote. Answer the question, is the woman who carried you for 9months with all the inconveniences and labour pains then took time to nurse you into the foolish man you're today foolish too?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by biacan(f): 4:54pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:
agreed. niggah tell 'em.
Wow never knew your m8ther was foolish shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 12, 2018
Mr Man, i swear down, u are madt..never joke wit a mother becos they are rare Gem...sometimes when i'm down, i always wish my mom was Alive, xo i cn share my problems wit because i believe she is the only 1 that can understand me better and would b willin 2 go miles jst 2 c me happy..don't joke wit a mother

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 12, 2018
Agreed! that some women are actually not worth giving any attention whatsoever to, but I can't call my mom stupid because she doesn't fall into the categories of birdbrain ladies

She got married at the right age as a career woman, and she took care of her family for many years with utmost loyalty and dedication, so not all women are stupid

One can't blame the gay-looking nigga because his mother might have not done a proper job on him while he was growing up
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2018
biacan:
Wow never knew your m8ther was foolish shocked
just look at you all repeating the same words.as predictable as shit that follows a fart.
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Make me understand you 'cause I can't make a thing of what you just wrote. Answer the question, is the woman who carried you for 9months with all the inconveniences and labour pains then took time to nurse you into the foolish man you're today foolish too?
that woman impregnanted herself?
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by biacan(f): 4:59pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:

just look at you all repeating the same words.as predictable as shit that follows a fart.
Answer the damn question is your mam8 foolish cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:

that woman impregnanted herself?
What's your point? Seems you don't know when to pull your misogynist view point.

If you'd have to degrade your mother in a bid to dance to the gallery then you're a biological mistake she made.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 5:01pm On May 12, 2018
biacan:
Answer the damn question is your mam8 foolish cool
if isay i agree with the guy what more do you want me to say? are you crazy?? stop that brainlessness
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 5:02pm On May 12, 2018
kimbraa:
What's your point? Seems you don't know when to pull your misogynist view point.

If you'd have to degrade your mother in a bid to dance to the gallery then you're a biological mistake she made.
ah pls. this mysognistic rubbish is getting old. if someone doesnt give a shìt about women accept it and look another way.
im Homies over Hoes. get over it

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by biacan(f): 5:03pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:
if isay i agree with the guy what more do you want me to say? are you crazy?? stop that brainlessness
Just look at what CD would have prevented undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:
ah pls. this mysognistic rubbish is getting old. if someone doesnt give a shìt about women accept it and look another way.
im Homies over Hoes. get over it
A fool thinks he's wise in his own eyes. Just imagine this one still typing crap about being loyal to brotherhood after taking a swipe at his own mother. Get well soon! You no get sense at all.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 5:05pm On May 12, 2018
biacan:
Just look at what CD would have prevented undecided
same goes for you with your intolerance of other people's views.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by ubunja(m): 5:07pm On May 12, 2018
kimbraa:
A fool thinks he's wise in his own eyes. Just imagine this one still typing crap about being loyal to manhood after taking a swipe at his own mother. Get well soon! You no get sense at all.
yar well take that sense you claim to have and go buy airtime credit and call me on this number 078 46 go hang.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by Preshy561(f): 5:10pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:
yar well take that sense you claim to have and go buy airtime credit and call me on this number 078 46 go hang.
mumu.
Re: Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:10pm On May 12, 2018
ubunja:
agreed. niggah tell 'em.
Men like ubunja are scum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

+18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] / Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women / Romance Section 2013 Hall Of Fame. Nomination Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.