Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. (25396 Views)

There Is No Such Thing As Small D!ck, Only Wiiide Puxxy Exist. / Nigerian Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji A.k.a "Mr. #KeepTheChangeBruh" / Is There Such Thing As A Perfect Virgin??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 30, 2016
Story!!

Over the years, I've read interviews, listen to advise, of couples who have been successfully married for many years, and one thing they all said was "when I met him/her, I knew she/he was the one".

There is a also a saying that goes, "when you meet the one, you will know" and I think it's true.

Also, taking into consideration the failed marriage threads in family section as well as others, 95% of the time, the pained spouse knew before the marriage that something wasn't right, they went ahead anyway.

I think it's a gut feeling, when you meet that person you're compartible with.

We just have to be patient, smart enough to know what we want and listen to our intuition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by meggi4(m): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2016
dabrightt:
I wonder when ladies want to marry a God fearing man when they are not God fearing..I wonder where most of them keep there consience sleeping with there ex a day to there wedding and they think God can give them mister right..They are just selfish set of people
MY BRODA THERE ARE TOTALY WICKED I PREFER PLAYING MY VIDEO GAME THAN HAVING ONE OF THOSE AS A PARTNER (SERPENTS)
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by purem(m): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2016
Sori aunti Bella adon buy

Nigga wit money is Mr right/perfect

4dem...

Later dem go say all men r d same

I wudint let gels take me 4 a fool again

1 Like

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2016
Ask4Info:

1) Since you know ALL these things why are you still single?

All in all your m.
abeg epp me ask her o? grin
can a blind man lead another blind man?
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2016
I give that perfect RIGHT strokes,50 pumps per minute.
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2016
This is hogwash!!! I am mr. Right
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 30, 2016
the right person is a relative term so shove ur sentiments op
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2016
Toks2008:

Hmmm I have been seeing your threads for quite some time now and I must say you are doing a nice job and you look dapper too...keep it up...

Thanks alot smiley
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by nonjebose(m): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2016
Joavid:
Story!!

Over the years, I've read interviews, listen to advise, of couples who have been successfully married for many years, and one thing they all said was "when I met him/her, I knew she/he was the one".

There is a also a saying that goes, "when you meet the one, you will know" and I think it's true.

Also, taking into consideration the failed marriage threads in family section as well as others, 95% of the time, the pained spouse knew before the marriage that something wasn't right, they went ahead anyway.

I think it's a gut feeling, when you meet that person you're compartible with.

We just have to be patient, smart enough to know what we want and listen to our intuition.
I don't know what you drink, but whatever it is just take as many bottles as possible. It is a rain cheque for this comment
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2016
SmartyPants:
Talk2Bella i don't like you or some of the views you express, but i admire your passion and drive.

You've got the right ideas of how to go about this business but you need to step up the implementation. Next time get a better background for your video. Be more professional. If you need to get a professional to shoot and edit for you, then do that.

It's in the works

Thanks smiley
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by jericco1(m): 11:41am On Dec 30, 2016
what a Lovely post

1 Like

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:41am On Dec 30, 2016
Ask4Info:

Are you the one in the Vlog? If yes, i want to ask you some questions.

Yes I am

1) Since you know ALL these things why are you still single?

No I'm not

2) While you mentioned your criteria of a guy to be considered why was CAR the first thing? apart being a poverty mentality, don't you know there are more wiser guys today who buy loads of properties without even yet owning a bicycle? Are you also aware there are countless broke guys who own a car and ABSOLUTELY nothing else except that car as an achievement?

You totally misconstrued and misunderstood what I was trying to say

3) How many relationships have you ever been into?

Enough

4) Why all the facial and body language? that was so "low". Next time comfort yourself and talk like a lady and not a club girl.

Common you gonna Diss the way I talk and express myself now? grin

All in all your message is needed for the young ladies. Keep it up.

Thanks
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2016
deturla:

This video should be on Deedeesblog too.

Nice Video Isabella

Oya grin
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 30, 2016
nonjebose:

I don't know what you drink, but whatever it is just take as many bottles as possible. It is a rain cheque for this comment

just water my dear grin
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Kenneth10110(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2016
I am Mr Right
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2016
True there is nothing like Mr right, but the fact is living with some men is more bearable than others
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by dabrightt: 11:47am On Dec 30, 2016
meggi4:
MY BRODA THERE ARE TOTALY WICKED I PREFER PLAYING MY VIDEO GAME THAN HAVING ONE OF THOSE AS A PARTNER (SERPENTS)
Yes they always aappear has if men are the wicked ones and they are secret keepers a woman will never tell you how many guy she has slept with..if you actually ask how many she has date before you if she says 3 you should know that 3 * 10 it is 30 guys...That is why they have insecurity because of the concience of there unfaithfuness..may God save we men
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by omotolly22(f): 11:50am On Dec 30, 2016
there is mr right and I will still find him :Dthere is mr right and I will still find him
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2016
omotolly22:
there is mr right and I will still find him :Dthere is mr right and I will still find him

Ok grin
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by meggi4(m): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
dabrightt:
Yes they always aappear has if men are the wicked ones and they are secret keepers a woman will never tell you how many guy she has slept with..if you actually ask how many she has date before you if she says 3 you should know that 3 * 10 it is 30 guys...That is why they have insecurity because of the concience of there unfaithfuness..may God save we men
MAY GOD HELP US SHE WILL DATE 10 GUYZ AND HAVE SEX WITH THEM ALL BUT WEN SHE GETS INTO THE HAND OF THE 11 GUY SHE WILL SAY ITS THE GUY THAT TOOK HER VIRGINITY (LIER'S)
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by nonjebose(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Joavid:

just water my dear grin
Hahaha. Okay. Your piece is so right.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Wow! Talk2Bella, i shared something in the same line on my blog.

‘‘You’re beautiful from head to toe, my dear, beautiful beyond compare, absolutely flawless’’ Songs Of Solomon 4:7 MSG

This might sound crazy but praying for the right person is pointless! Because our definition of the right is someone that will fit perfectly in our box that wouldn’t drag us out of our comfort zone. Someone that will meet our need and not someone that we will be truly free to accept and allow them be who they are. Like my friend will say, ‘what are friends for if not for inconveniences?’’

When we give up the search for the right person and seek to be the right person, we’ll start growing in love and stop putting people on our weigh balance; judging them. Sincerely, what makes someone the right person for you? And what makes them the wrong person?

The best way to truly love someone is from the understanding of the love of God for us. In that, his love sought us out in our wrong state and made us right. Seeking the right person limits our ability to go all out in love. But being the right person opens us to love. Let’s talk about love.

Love is not self-seeking. It exudes from within us to others, but they are not the motivation for it. Love has its source within itself; its strength is independent of the person on which it is expressed. Love is a decision to commit to meet the need of another person for life without expectations. It anticipates their needs and meets them. That is love! Love is a servant not a boss. It seeks to serve; that is its invariable characteristic and chief distinction.

However, the sad truth is that the world works..........

Follow the link to continue reading: www.myrealityblog.com/2016/12/relationship-102-praying-for-your-mr-or.html

1 Like

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by mengho(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Who says I don't exists, am right here
It's just I prefer video games than cheating Girlfriends, atleast my Alienware will never betray me cheesy
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
While no one is perfect and the OP makes some valid point there is Mr Right frame of mind.

His goals are not to dominate you or subjugate you to unfair experiences his aim is to love you to build with you for generations.
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
Jeymz:
Wow! Talk2Bella, i shared something in the same line on my blog.

‘‘You’re beautiful from head to toe, my dear, beautiful beyond compare, absolutely flawless’’ Songs Of Solomon 4:7 MSG

This might sound crazy but praying for the right person is pointless! Because our definition of the right is someone that will fit perfectly in our box that wouldn’t drag us out of our comfort zone. Someone that will meet our need and not someone that we will be truly free to accept and allow them be who they are. Like my friend will say, ‘what are friends for if not for inconveniences?’’

When we give up the search for the right person and seek to be the right person, we’ll start growing in love and stop putting people on our weigh balance; judging them. Sincerely, what makes someone the right person for you? And what makes them the wrong person?

The best way to truly love someone is from the understanding of the love of God for us. In that, his love sought us out in our wrong state and made us right. Seeking the right person limits our ability to go all out in love. But being the right person opens us to love. Let’s talk about love.

Love is not self-seeking. It exudes from within us to others, but they are not the motivation for it. Love has its source within itself; its strength is independent of the person on which it is expressed. Love is a decision to commit to meet the need of another person for life without expectations. It anticipates their needs and meets them. That is love! Love is a servant not a boss. It seeks to serve; that is its invariable characteristic and chief distinction.

However, the sad truth is that the world works..........

Follow the link to continue reading: www.myrealityblog.com/2016/12/relationship-102-praying-for-your-mr-or.html

I say the same thing

What are friends for if not for inconveniences cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by MzzTega(f): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Tygaah:
Bhet My name is Right na.

Namesake wink Kobuwo ?
Hi
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by MzzTega(f): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
gentleman100:
you're beautiful. Smiles @ your signature.

Thank you.
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
I no understand u abeg
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I say the same thing

What are friends for if not for inconveniences cheesy

Great!.. I hope people come to realize this facts and start being the right person instead of praying for one.
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by dabrightt: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
meggi4:
MAY GOD HELP US SHE WILL DATE 10 GUYZ AND HAVE SEX WITH THEM ALL BUT WEN SHE GETS INTO THE HAND OF THE 11 GUY SHE WILL SAY ITS THE GUY THAT TOOK HER VIRGINITY (LIER'S)
A friend of mine came to me last year after a wedding that he couldn't penetrate his wife she isn't a virgen but too tight to be penetrated ..I refered him to my nurse friend and it waas sort out..the Gurl actually told my guy that a guy disvirgen her few years ago and since then he has been running from men..and my friend is happy to have seen a good babe...When my friend visit her family doctor by luck they happened to come from dsame village the man told my friend hope she told him that she has given birth to a 5 years old daugther my friend want to faint while the gurl Is already pregnant for my friend
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
dabrightt:
A friend of mine came to me last year after a wedding that he couldn't penetrate his wife she isn't a virgen but too tight to be penetrated ..I refered him to my nurse friend and it waas sort out..the Gurl actually told my guy that a guy disvirgen her few years ago and since then he has been running from men..and my friend is happy to have seen a good babe...When my friend visit her family doctor by luck they happened to come from dsame village the man told my friend hope she told him that she has given birth to a 5 years old daugther my friend want to faint while the gurl Is already pregnant for my friend

Though your story isn't that straight, but i'd like to ask you...what then changes if she already has a child? And what if it came from the guy who deflowered her?

We really need to start redefining this thing called love that we profess. Perhaps, she knew the guy will freak out and that's why didn't tell him.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by dabrightt: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
Jeymz:

Though your story isn't that straight, but i'd like to ask you...what then changes if she already has a child? And what if it came from the guy who deflowered her?

We really need to start redefining this thing called love that we profess. Perhaps, she knew the guy will freak out and that's why didn't tell him.
she didn't let her husband knows about it till dey wed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man / If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? / I Had A Blood Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.