Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. (25393 Views)

There Is No Such Thing As Small D!ck, Only Wiiide Puxxy Exist. / Nigerian Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji A.k.a "Mr. #KeepTheChangeBruh" / Is There Such Thing As A Perfect Virgin??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
dabrightt:
she didn't let her husband knows about it till dey wed

So he will run and leave her ba grin

But really what's wrong with having a child before marriage? Some mistakes are genuine you know

1 Like

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by koolguy88(m): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Talk2Bella:

But really what's wrong with having a child before marriage? Some mistakes are genuine you know
Why on earth should you bleep before marriage?
This is totally unacceptable.
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Yes 'some mistakes are genuine...'' and love see beyond the scope of those mistakes and doesn't pass judgement.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by koolguy88(m): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Talk2Bella:

As long as you are doing the wrong things you can neva find Mr Right.

There are Mr Rights and some ladies are finding them because they followed the right path in life
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by koolguy88(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
Talk2Bella:

This is totally unacceptable
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
koolguy88:
Why on earth should you bleep before marriage?
This is totally unacceptable.

Unacceptable by you right?
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
koolguy88:
As long as you are doing the wrong things you can neva find Mr Right.

There are Mr Rights and some ladies are finding them because they followed the right path in life

'Mr right or Mrs right'' is a notion. An idea driven from selfishness and our incompleteness in ourselves. Because the 'right' is always someone who fits into our box and that wouldn't push us all out.

See: http://www.myrealityblog.com/2016/12/relationship-102-praying-for-your-mr-or.html
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by jerryfisher(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
Benita27:
From your subject to all the there's no "mr right, sister wake up!", down to your last paragraph seem confusing.

I am not understanding.
just turn to God he will make u understand
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by jerryfisher(m): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
Weldone bab!!!ur brain is there!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by meggi4(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
dabrightt:
A friend of mine came to me last year after a wedding that he couldn't penetrate his wife she isn't a virgen but too tight to be penetrated ..I refered him to my nurse friend and it waas sort out..the Gurl actually told my guy that a guy disvirgen her few years ago and since then he has been running from men..and my friend is happy to have seen a good babe...When my friend visit her family doctor by luck they happened to come from dsame village the man told my friend hope she told him that she has given birth to a 5 years old daugther my friend want to faint while the gurl Is already pregnant for my friend
DEVILS IN THE MAKING
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by bobbybrown007: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
ritababe:
your short skirt though, how can you find Mr right with that? lipsrsealed
even in time in memorial girls have always been looking for MR write but they can't even no where he his, maybe he has been given a fuvk over there
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by vickvilles(m): 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
whether Mr Right or left, life has taught me that there's someone for everyone. your man or woman will come but I don't think there's Mr Right...because no man is born a perfect being.
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by dabrightt: 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Even if it was a mistake why was she pretending and lieing to her husband she really buried the secret until God reveal it 1 year after there wedding ....hope you are not like her
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Talk2Bella(f): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
dabrightt:
Even if it was a mistake why was she pretending and lieing to her husband she really buried the secret until God reveal it 1 year after there wedding ....hope you are not like her

One year after the wedding shocked
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by akeensbussy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
The Lord is your Strenght...

Check my Signature.
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by dabrightt: 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Talk2Bella:

One year after the wedding shocked
yes ooo she wouldn't have got in to trouble if she had not pretend or lie..women with lies

1 Like

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Crownadex(m): 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
wait let's do it lik dis ..... if I'm the mr right , ar u ready to become mrs left ?
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
A little piece from my heart.

STILL AFRAID OF THE FUTURE? CHECK THIS OUT

‘Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do same. As we are liberated from our own fear our presence automatically liberates others.’’ - Marianne Williamson.

Yesterday is history, today is a gift, and tomorrow is busy unfolding. Yesterday is history because it holds records of all that happened (both failures and success) in the past. Yesterday is past and therefore, is only a frame of reference and not a place of residence. Today is a gift that’s why it is called present. It is loaded with opportunities, possibilities and has the ability to strengthen tomorrow. So lay hold on today and live it to the fullest. Tomorrow is the future busy unfolding. It is not a mystery because you’re the unfolding of tomorrow; it’s in you.

But isn’t it amazing that at times we can be so sure of the future and still fear it. It can be so close to us, as close as our fingers can touch themselves, yet seems so far from us; for the closer we get in touch with it the farther it becomes to us. Then I wondered why would something trapped within us seem to be a trap to us? Then I realized it’s not the future we truly fear, we are simply shaken by the size of it and doubt our ability to fulfil and meet the demands of what big things it holds. We fear it’s too great a thing for us and that we cannot become all it holds for us. Our past failures like thorns choke us so at the thought of the future, the failures of the past are awakened and we fear we’re simply going to repeat those failures. Likewise, our present on the other hand doesn’t look so much like the future we see and we feel the need to give up. But as Emerson Waldo rightly said, ‘what lies behind and before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

The future lies within us and it........

@Talk2Bella
Click the link to continue: http://www.myrealityblog.com/2016/12/still-afraid-of-future-check-this-out.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Talk2Bella(f): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
Crownadex:
wait let's do it lik dis ..... if I'm the mr right , ar u ready to become mrs left ?

grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by guysis(m): 12:44am On Dec 31, 2016
Oliviaarims:
You've made a whole lot of sense. But the truth is that, while you're giving a man a chance, in the hope that you might love him and hopefully meet up to your standards, expectations reach an all time high, so much so that when eventually you realise things can't go any further, there would be problems. The man's going to be terribly heartbroken and accuse you of stringing him along.

It isn't a no-brainer. In my opinion, I feel it's best to set acceptable and realistic standards and stick to them. There's no need finding out if this man or that man would do, when you already know from the get-go that he isn't your spec. Best to avoid complications.
Well said!
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2016
guysis:

Well said!

Thank you.
Re: Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. by obontami: 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
Talk2Bella:

Looking good. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man / If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? / I Had A Blood Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.