Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! (2697 Views)

Life Is Complicated, And Trying To Understand it Is Giving Me Serious Headache / I Don't Know Wat To Do. My Relationship Is Complicated / She Is Complicated. What A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by SexyNairalander: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mimzyy:
You're the main boyfriend. The rest are side chics dudes grin. You're the 'take home to mama'. grin

You should of course confront her with your findings and walk away! Or better still, wait until you contract STD angry.
at least advice him to use condom

Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
ogologoamu:
Girl of this generation can't be that foolish to give you her phone and travel for xmas knowing very well the massages in such phone.

OGOLOGOAMU cannot be deceived.

Abi!

Don't mind the op.. Tell us another lie. Biko
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Wolenice(m): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
mumumugu:

she gave you the phone for a purpose knowing fully wel that you would check the message. She wants you to know the other side of her

She told me the phone has power problem. It wasnt coming on.

I just charged the phone with my own charger when I got home and it came up.

The power problem still persists sef because after few minutes, it will go off. I'm not interested in fixing the phone again
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by stan241(m): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Wolenice:

Bros, this is not fabu. This lady clocked 36 last week.

I'm totally stunned and confused.

All I need is advise on how best to handle this issue when she comes

Well for starters you literally invaded her privacy by checking her msgs, look my man the truth is deep down,you know the correct thing to do will be to end the relationship because surely you can't marry someone with such a character so sit her down she comes and tell her its over, way better than getting yourself infected with some disease later on in the name of Love.

My 2cents
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
SexyNairalander:
am not sure this would be your reaction. . .buh the koko na say the girl doesn't deserve him

grin

Believe me, I'm good at it.. And once I'm done, I run away... cheesy
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Wolenice(m): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Amelian:

Abi!

Don't mind the op.. Tell us another lie. Biko

This is so annoying lady!

How can I cook up such story? To what end?

If u don't believe it, pls u can pass
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by ikp120(m): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Kudos my nigga... You see why it is good to go through your partner's phone without notice? undecided

At least you should use your fvcking head to reason right now, and then use your fvcking legs to run away asap. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
shurley22:
You've been dating her just three months now and you're already contemplating marriage?
Are you that desperate?

if you were a fruit... you would an apple!!

Fine ghel!!...
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Cholls(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
my brother very body got a past carry your cross.
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Mimzyy(f): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
wristbangle:

Apt comments though

@Mimzyy, I don't believe so. What if she is exhibiting such scenes to other guys?

I was just being sarcastic. It's not honestly advisable to settle down with her cos in the long run, she's bound to cheat on him with multiple partners if they eventually get married.
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by 0neal(m): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mimzyy:
You're the main boyfriend. The rest are side chics dudes grin. You're the 'take home to mama'. grin

You should of course confront her with your findings and walk away! Or better still, wait until you contract STD angry.

Hmmm...
you meant Sexually Transmitted disease Demons ryt lipsrsealed
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by MrPresident1: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Wolenice:

This is so annoying lady!

How can I cook up such story? To what end?

If u don't believe it, pls u can pass

Bros, I think she is trying to 'reveal' herself to you, so you don't think you are dealing with a saint or an angel.

Now, I think she knows you will check her phone and she will be anticipating your reaction to what you will see, so you need to pray for wisdom to be smarter than her.

What is her character like, what kind of person is she?
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by shurley22(f): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

if you were a fruit... you would an apple!!

Fine ghel!!...

Tanx
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
shurley22:

Tanx

smiley
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Wolenice(m): 3:08am On Dec 30, 2016
MrPresident1:

Bros, I think she is trying to 'reveal' herself to you, so you don't think you are dealing with a saint or an angel.

Now, I think she knows you will check her phone and she will be anticipating your reaction to what you will see, so you need to pray for wisdom to be smarter than her.

What is her character like, what kind of person is she?

This lady is an easy going, very hard working woman. My kind of woman.

She once told me she can never hurt an ant. But how and why she became so promiscuous is what baffled me.

I remember I asked her how much is her monthly take home apart from the commission they pay her when she makes sales and she said 80k.

Although she told me she sends money to her mother every month but I think a well disciplined lady can make do with that amount.

Was the multiple sex partners as a result of money or love for sex? A 36 year old lady to me should not be this promiscuous.
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by MrPresident1: 6:40am On Dec 30, 2016
Wolenice:

She once told me she can never hurt an ant. But how and why she became so promiscuous is what baffled me.

I remember I asked her how much is her monthly take home apart from the commission they pay her when she makes sales and she said 80k.

Although she told me she sends money to her mother every month but I think a well disciplined lady can make do with that amount.

Was the multiple sex partners as a result of money or love for sex? A 36 year old lady to me should not be this promiscuous.

As I told you earlier, you need great wisdom from God, so first things first, you need to pray to God and commit the whole affair to Him, and ask for His supreme guidance.

Maybe she has seen her lost compass in you...I don't know or she is trying to discharge you to continue with her life. If the former is the case, my brother then you have to be strict with her, just as with a wayward child, a left hand of strictness and a right hand of pure love. She will have to play completely by the godly rules you will set for her

If she wants you, and you want her, she will have to play by your rules. And you have to be her man of God

Othewise, let go of yourselves.
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 30, 2016
Wolenice:

She's a cougar,
She's lost hope in ever getting married so she just decided to sleep around.
This is the type that becomes sugar mommies.
But is like God wants to use you to save her from hell.
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Wolenice(m): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2016
MrPresident1:

As I told you earlier, you need great wisdom from God, so first things first, you need to pray to God and commit the whole affair to Him, and ask for His supreme guidance.

Maybe she has seen her lost compass in you...I don't know or she is trying to discharge you to continue with her life. If the former is the case, my brother then you have to be strict with her, just as with a wayward child, a left hand of strictness and a right hand of pure love. She will have to play completely by the godly rules you will set for her

If she wants you, and you want her, she will have to play by your rules. And you have to be her man of God

Othewise, let go of yourselves.

Honestly, to pray about the issue sef dey hard me. I truly love this lady. I won't deny it. It will take me a while to recover if i call it quit which is the option that seems logical for now.

There are so many other ladies giving me green light even outside the country but its like I really have soft spot for this one.

I will definetly pray about it today and confront her with my evidence as soon as she comes. Her reaction and attitude will determine the next line of action.

But I won't blink twice to end the relationship if she tries to play smart or show no remorse.

Thanks all

(1) (2) (Reply)

On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive / What Turns You "ON" When You See A Girl Or Guy?. / It Was A Truth Or Dare Challenge But My Husband Wants To Leave Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.