Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt (51854 Views)

Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video / Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Just like you hate afonjas abi? Don't worry Afonjas are not fulanis remember that.

Btw Deleted posts are way too much on this thread why that? during mile 12 it was all left for the ipod, repod massob to jubilate upon
Do you think the Igbo's hate the Yoruba's with passion to the point of killing them?

8 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
mengho:
so you fefol just had to burn the mosques Abi?, remember woh ur igbo brethren get flenty shop 4 north. Never set fire on mosque ever again

So pls let's moderate our actions b4 it turns into a religious crisis

There has always being religious crisis with little excuses as to what happened today. Had it being that this incident occur in the north, at least 5 churches and shops would be raised down by mob because of small crisis that can be resolved amiably

8 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Odkosh: 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Realman87:
One Igbo man and one Fulani man died. Now let us watch Afonjas carry this matter on their head. Shameless tribe.
As usual, like what I just told a friend here, that he should watch as the flattino go bring yoruba into the matter o. They kill your brother, you dey fear to face the ppl that ripped out ur brother's intestine, na yoruba u dey mention. Well not surprised anyway, even during biafra war, na yoruba una mention, despite the fact that northerners were the ones that slit your father's throats. Na lagos una face say na dere the war they go and not kano or kaduna, when una no won die. What a coward tribe.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Heltinking(m): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
RIP to the dead
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
mayorkent:
The problem is the mindset of nigerians,ibos and their hatred for hausas, imagine what simple 100naira has caused.
Yea it's but the seed as being sown already. Inasmuch I don't support their act, I think those Hausa \fulani guys are taking the entire south for granted .They easily get away with atrocities being committed as result of connection from above. Had it being the government was fair at all ,these madness of killing one another be it in the north or south would have stopped instead they tend to favor some and leave some. The N100 issue wasnt what aggrievate the issue but accumulated anger

6 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by oblo(m): 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
For those who do not believe the story let me assure you all is true. I live less than 5 minutes from where it all happened. My neighbour even knew the igbo guy personally so it was a shocker to him as well.
Like I heard no one knew it would suddenly lead to this. It happened so fast and before u say jack the hausa guy had stabbed the igbo dude.

Honestly if not for the timely arrival of the army and police it was already an all out attack on hausas around and anywhere near Gariki. Of course bad guys were already ready to use the opportunity to loot.

The army mounted a road block till late this afternoon and one could not even drive in proper to the new Gariki area ....na trek u go trek o

Thank God no further lives were lost.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by fineboynl(m): 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
but what then results in the burning down of mosque?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by vislabraye(m): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
KidsNEXTdoor:
It's not fair to say Ali was killed and a mosque was burned down because of 100 naira
It's as a result of accumulated anger in the land
All thanks to Buhari and his gAng of thieves
The country is a British mistake
Which must be rectified by us

Yeah. It's bottled up anger. And these abokis are not helping matters. Just imagine stabbing someone to death in his own house Look at the insolence. Now, one fool will start telling you that Fulanis are the victims. angry

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by vislabraye(m): 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
fineboynl:

Same reason churches have been razed down in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by basilo102: 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Enugu is not mile 12, killing at night in remote village is different from killing on the streets in the city. we are not afonjas

11 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by BermudaTriangle(m): 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
undecided

What ur conehead told u

How is your own head like ? Flat or oblong ?
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Odkosh: 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
basilo102:
Enugu is not mile 12, killing at night in remote village is different from killing on the streets in the city. we are not afonjas
hope as you mention 'u ar not afonjas', that has brought back ifeanyi?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by IYANGBALI: 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
fineboynl:
walahi if I answer you lalasticlala go ban me till August 2017,him no dey like make person talk truth for here

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Drabrah(m): 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Fremancipation:
"The dispute between the two men over the said N100 soon turned violent, and in the ensuing fight, Ali allegedly brought out a dagger and stabbed Ifeanyi several times in the stomach, exposing his intestines.

Ifeanyi slumped and died on the spot.

But Ali met his own end immediately, as some Igbo traders, who were enraged at the development, apprehended him as he tried to escape and beat him to death.

The irate Igbo traders went further by burning a mosque that is located inside the Gariki market, where the large population of Northerners in the market worshipped."

U try, small
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by princessayesha(f): 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
Okay na grin
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by fungle(m): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
All i can say now is that there clearly is deep seated anger in the Igbo populace towards them fulanis that is continously looking for a reason to boil over.

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by moghulis: 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Odkosh:
hahahahahahaha, so you know history. Av you heard the story of the fulani man that said if not for the hard fight of the yorubas in the west, the would av entered your east. He said you ppl should be thanking yorubas for that. By the way, how far about your ppl being killed in enugu lol. Hope your governor has stopped crying lol. Sorry okay. No be by mouth and e-ranting. Tribe of keyboard warriors.

Guy you just dey talk nonsense.
A story of a fulani man, you say.
You no even sabi lie.
So the only way they fit enter the east na after dey don kill all westerners abi.
So dey no get road wey link north and east wey them fit use.
Bloody liar.

I hope you remember the incident at Mile 12 where your conehead brother spoke Hausa in order to escape death. And that was after the hausas have killed almost all Yorubas around. This happened in your yoruba land. The Hausas were bold enough to do that because they know you guys are weaklings.
But here the Fulani man realised he wouldn't go free that's why he tried to run. Be it in the southwest he would just be walking about like nothing happened.

Conehead Coward.

16 Likes

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
You people on this site are filling yourselves with Hatred. It was a site like this that convinced Dylan Roof that black ppl were out to get white ppl and resulted in him killing 9 lives. For the Christians here you cant possibly fill your selves with hatred and still hope you would mk heaven. If you see me less of a human because am Yoruba and I see you less because you r Igbos or Fulani then we are not all fit to be called humans.. The comments on this site are incredibly painful, infact anyone that can read all this comments on here without winking is a vampire.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by Awoofawo(m): 12:01am On Dec 30, 2016
CSTR13:
There is nothing to see here. Next thread please.
That g irl with her ikebe nko, you no see her? grin
Re: Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt by donmike85: 12:04am On Dec 30, 2016
[/color][color=#006600] Hmm! This is so sadden. Which way Nigeria? May God continue to forge a way for Nigerians to live in peace,amen. Say NO to Violence, Say YES To Unity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel / 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.