Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? (11559 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by LordReed(m): 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2011
Hey naija guys are you afraid of girls with cars?

Each time I ask a girl why she hasn't bought a car the reason I get is that it scares guys away. Am like duh how can? But they insist.

So over to you guys are you scared? Disprove them or not; Ball is your court guys.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by MrsChima(f): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2011
And why should i be afraid?
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2011
That's her broke-ass excuse? cheesy
Hahaha
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by 190smh: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2011
why wont guys be

before she gather money buy that car

You know how many d1ck she don suck

Is it not NIGERIAN Girls we are talking about again undecided

that is HIV waiting to be exploited in arrears

1 Like

Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Goldieluks: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2011
Only guys with very low self esteem.

190 shut up dia. i work hard for my money and paid for my car,so stop tripping.

1 Like

Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by 190smh: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2011
^which car

KEKE NAPEP angry angry
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by MMM2(m): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2011
scared of what?

Unless is guyz dat dont have cars  undecided
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by alstarmayo(m): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2011
Its inferioty complex on the part of those guys because a car in Nigeria is seen as an achievement and the womam is seen as independent
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by alstarmayo(m): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2011
Its inferioty complex on the part of those guys because a car in Nigeria is seen as an achievement and the womam is seen as independent
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by 190smh: 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2011
" So car in Nigeria is seen as achievement "

SMH undecided
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Goldieluks: 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2011
190smh:

^which car

KEKE NAPEP angry angry

shocked
is that the name of your car?

1 Like

Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by 190smh: 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2011
shocked angry angry
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2011
Wow I never knew cars swallow guys in Nigeria
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by pendo89(f): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2011
190smh:

KEKE NAPEP angry angry

Goldieluks:

shocked
is that the name of your car?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2011
yes cars swallow us grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by LordReed(m): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
@2buff
These are not broke ass chicks man. Am talking about people who can fly abroad on their own bill twice a year without a man.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2011
Ok now somebody been spying into some chicks bank account.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by LordReed(m): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2011
@Reality
Want me to hook you up?
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Pweety4me(f): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^Bwaha cheesy
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Reality
Want me to hook you up?

No bruv hook yourself up you really need it. I can't leave dollars n pounds to rotten Naira.

Pweety4me:

^^Bwaha cheesy

Jackass
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by xkillz(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2011
I wont use the word afraid! cheesy I drive a BMW, so any lady driving a Japanese well, i wont trip! You'll have to drive a German counterpart to make me consider what you drive! cool
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2011
I love your 1732 0 series BMW
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by xkillz(m): 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^Actually it's a 2006 335ix! smiley
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2011
How much does that baby cost in Nigeria?  Now u need to show me some elderly respect. I used X6 2010 for only 8 months and didn't like it anymore. Benz Rock.

BTW I know about 335i which one is 335ix?
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by xkillz(m): 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2011
The least you can get an ix full options model is 3.8m! Coscharis sells Brand new for 9m or thereabout!

Oh! ix models come with AWD as STANDARD! wink wink
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2011
xkillz:

The least you can get an ix full options model is 3.8m! Coscharis sells Brand new for 9m or thereabout!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

what bout X6 2010 brand new?
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2011
@poster
wait a minute. . . . . . . . . . . .
this girl clearly has her own issues and you should ask HER why she has such complex, rather than shifting the blame on men.

here what you should have asked her:
- why dont you raise your standards and date men who already have a car?
- is getting a man THAT important in your life that you'd rather jump the bus everyday (or ride Okada) simply to get one?
- what else in your life are you willing to sacrifice to get a damn man?!

but the most important question IS:
- why would you want to date such "low self esteem/ inferiority complex ridden" man ANYWAY?

1 Like

Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by LordReed(m): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2011
@sexkillz
So a girl driving a Range Rover will make you fear?

@Reality
Why are you so screwed up, is it cos you are gay? Don't worry I'm sure there's a guy out there for u (not!).
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by LordReed(m): 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2011
@MBJ
The girls don't have a problem. Apparently guys have a problem with financially stable confident chicks thinking they'll become overbearing or something I don't know hence the question to the guys.
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@sexkillz
So a girl driving a Range Rover will make you fear?

@Reality
Why are you so screwed up, is it cos you are man-lover? Don't worry I'm sure there's a guy out there for u (not!).

Lmao @ manlover. . . old thing. ugly fool. Is that you on your profile? U must have have eaten a lot of dicck thru your nose because the poo is as wide as my car trunk with you jacket looking like something you see in a windswept . hijo de puta
Re: Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? by xkillz(m): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2011
@ REALITY  a BRAND NEW X6 sells for 22M and a fairly used btw 14 & 16M! grin grin

@ Lord Reed! Range Rover Na BRITISH! For a lady to KNOCK ME OFF MY FEET in terms of Rides, She has got to be driving any of the following

Volkswagen Toureg V8
Porshe Cayenne
BMW X5 4.8 V8 or X6
Audi Q7 V8
Range Rover Sport Supercharged (not HSE) 2011 model!

Anything Else abeg make she relax! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Wear This New Hot Trending Pant? Pix / Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her / Two Lovers Were Having Sex In Public Where Many People Are Having Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.