Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? (3197 Views)

Why Is It That People Show Sympathy To Good Looking Criminals More Than Ugly One / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back / Meet The Pretty Black Girl Who Has Tattoos All Over Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by kvngveektour(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
You are ugly and I'm not sorry to say just so u know, no chic is actually beautiful. They smear their faces with all of those makeup n it looks like her skin is perfect. They fix hair that isn't theirs, pad their a*s*s so it looks bigger, pad their boobs so it's looks more confident n still use effects so their pics look good n hv those ass-worshipping mofos worship them n they feel they're beautiful.

Well if u wanna see real beauty, checkout all these navy or army recruits, then you'll see how beautiful so chics can be when they have no artificial enhancement

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by LordOfNaira: 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
fayded:

oga..like haa haa do u have any personal relationship with them??
Lol. I am a son of the elders so I enjoy speaking in proverbs.
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by robosky02(m): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,i dont get. grin

they say the pretty once are marrying the ugly

so did you also marry a uglllllllllllll grin
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
robosky02:

they say the pretty once are marrying the ugly

so did you also marry a uglllllllllllll grin
My boo is not ugly grin
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by koreat(m): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Joiceee:
The mature minds understood the topic while the old and 4strated one's want's to die on my thread, wel am nt gonna let dat happen. #sweepsthemoffthread.
joiceee am falling for you.... kiss wink
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by robosky02(m): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
My boo is not ugly grin

I trust you

you no fit carry last grin grin
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
robosky02:

I trust you

you no fit carry last grin grin
hehehehehehe since day one of my life,na first i dey carry. tongue
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by harry2sexy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
My boo is not ugly grin
That simply means you're not too fine, no offence
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
harry2sexy:

That simply means you're not too fine, no offence
If u say so grin
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by robosky02(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
hehehehehehe since day one of my life,na first i dey carry. tongue

come ooo

na you razzle am

abi na him razzle you grin

I mean your boo shocked
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by Joiceee(f): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
kvngveektour:
You are ugly and I'm not sorry to say just so u know, no chic is actually beautiful. They smear their faces with all of those makeup n it looks like her skin is perfect. They fix hair that isn't theirs, pad their a*s*s so it looks bigger, pad their boobs so it's looks more confident n still use effects so their pics look good n hv those ass-worshipping mofos worship them n they feel they're beautiful.

Well if u wanna see real beauty, checkout all these navy or army recruits, then you'll see how beautiful so chics can be when they have no artificial enhancement
stop hating ok itz nt gud 4 ur health #my opinion
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by Ugomba(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
look at wowo op. lool. see as u look like a baazar leftover.
Re: Why Are The Pretty One's Wedding The Ugly One's? by kwaso2(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
Joiceee:
The mature minds understood the topic while the old and 4strated one's want's to die on my thread, wel am nt gonna let dat happen. #sweepsthemoffthread.
I think u should date a very handsome guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Message Are These Couple Trying To Pass In This Pre Wedding Photo / When Was The Last Time You Visited This Place [photos] / Leaked Tape: OAU Lecturer Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex From Student For Pass Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.