Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) (96511 Views)

The 3 Policemen Killed In Taraba By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) / Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) / Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by myright: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
awoo47:
u must be drunk angry wat is Afonjas offence in dis one undecided or are we nt also fighting against d herdsmen(ekiti)
but you love to live with them in one Nigeria?
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by happney65: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
omolola15 am i surprised this is happening under a Buhari Presidency?Nooooo..He is a known ethnic bigot..He only knows how to champion the cause of Cows and that is why we are where we are..He has little or no sense about the Economy...
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Flashh: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
redcliff:

[s]Stop this rubbish you are typing...They are the cause of the problem Nigeria is facing now. Yorubafolks have no mind of themselves yet they calim to be the most exposed set of folks in this contraption. Right from their father Awolowo to the littlest of them all, they are all Cowards. Ask Awolowo what he did that made Biafra fail at the beginning. Their women have more balls than their men. anybody calling out the Yoruba folks is far different than the Fulani Herdsmen. I cant even believe that Even After what the Hausas did to the Yorubas in the past, but they still went on to align with them again just to throw out Jonathan because he was from another region that "doesnt deserve the presidency"mantle.[/s]
Cry of a depressed and frustrated fellow. You are just busy contradicting yourself, to show how confused you are.

You will blame Yoruba for your low brain too.

10 Likes

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
For all my brothers shouting Biafra Biafra on this thread, can someone please explain how cutting out the SE from Nigeria can possibly stop the killings in southern Kaduna or even Benue?
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by fkdmods: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
FreeSpirited:
I'm angry in my spirit.......What kind of country are we...God!...and people perpetrating this go scot free..nobody talks abt this, no senate hearing go fury about this...Are we this wicked? Should we continue like this till Fulani herdsmen kill everyone?...just for the sake of cattle....This is more than enough reason to ban nomadic rearing of animals

This goes far beyond fulani herdsmen. Nigerians generally do not value life. I am not really shocked because it is normal. Is this not the same country where a suspect is murdered in the streets on a daily basis on in the name of justice. If it is normal to do that, then it is normal to expect this as well. The government is supposed to come out and denounce things like jungle justice but if they don't how do you expect them to denounce this?

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by dragonking3: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
ajepako:

If by definition of afonja...and you mean the Yorubas...

Well l am Yoruba and l am here on this thread... condemning this barbarity towards fellow human being in its entireity...

My dear, you are not an Afonja joor. We know you well. The real Afonjas like modath, sarrki and Quotasystem are the Afonjas that will support this evil act. You will never see them condemn this act by their masters. They are through with the Shiites in kaduna, next are the Christians in southern kaduna. El rufai and Buhari days are numbered. RIP to the innocent souls cry

5 Likes

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Toosure70: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Hope Afonjas are happy that their votes brought this calamity upon Nigeria
check those pics well. accident victims pics dey there.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by soath(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Kingkillz(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
I've never posted on this forum but seeing this I am more than moved. What Impunity?... Those who did this will forever languish in eternal pain... Look at how they butchered that small kid. I don't believe in God or Allah but on these ones may God and Allah if they truly exist Destroy not only the perpetrators but also thier lineage to purge Nigeria of such evil. What pains me most deep down is that the Bastardly Cowards will never face justice... Hell if that Bastard Buhari doesn't do something about this then May him and his generations including his daughter who just got married... May them all face the anguish these victims face before thier dishonorable deaths.
Damn I'm so angry... I really wish I could do something... Revenge if possible cry

5 Likes

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Godian45(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
Jesus is Lord. shocked shocked shocked dis are human being,what is happening?.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
obailala:
For all my brothers shouting Biafra Biafra on this thread, can someone please explain how cutting out the SE from Nigeria can possibly stop the killings in southern Kaduna or even Benue?

WHERE IS YOUR SENSE? Biafraa going means, Southern Kaduna having their own country...yes their own country because Kaduna is one hell of a big state, and Benue...they are slaughtering largely Christian dominated Idomas, they can decide to go with Biafraa since they are a member of the 12 Biafraan clans or be on their own. Luxembourg is only 500k people. Idomas are over 8 million.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by myright: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Chukazu:
as much as am interested in "one nigeria mantra " situation like this makes me think otherwise. for goodness sake if we can't live together in peace, then let's call it day! let's go our separate ways. "the unity of this country is not worth the blood of any human "
you are not serious. when the killing gets to your family you will hate one Nigeria
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
Knowledge9000:

WHERE IS YOUR SENSE? Biafraa going means, Southern Kaduna having their own country...yes their own country because Kaduna is one hell of a big state, and Benue...they are slaughtering largely Christian dominated Idomas, they can decide to go with Biafraa since they are a member of the 12 Biafraan clans or be on their own. Luxembourg is only 500k people. Idomas are over 8 million.
To answer your question, my sense is still much intact, and that is why I asked thtmat question. So are you saying if the SE breaks out, it automatically gives every state and LGA or tribe in Nigeria the liberty to equally break out and form their own country??
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by AskIfa(m): 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
But how come these Fulani herdsmen are never apprehended and punished for their inhumanity

Just see the way they mauled that little kid to death! sad

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by chincent: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Buhari Brothers at work again.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by repogirl(f): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
It's high time these people armed themselves against those cursed souls. If you are going to die, die and take a few along with you. This is heart breaking. What sort of cowards and wicked souls murder children like this?

And our foolish president and his army chef f staff will go and be dancing one stupid python dance where people are peacefully protesting to leave this cursed nation. Foolishness! They think they are smart but they are only deceiving themselves and anyone else who chooses to be gullible.

Buhari, Elrufai et all, you people are in power now but you won't be there forever. The real almighty God is more powerful than your sick plans and agenda and one way or another, your sins will catch up with you.

They have now disbanded their boko haram foot soldiers and moved on to this Fulani militia. Using them to attack and kill people continuously in small doses all over the country under the guise of land disputes so that the world will think it is a local issue and not terrorism when it is obviously an ethno/religious cleansing.

Dont worry, your records are being kept. You people will do and do but one day, your cup will get filled. Just watch.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by seeyouin2019: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
I could have said sorry but i will not. These are the same people who joined hand with their Fulani masters against Biafra and also making jest of Nnamdi Kanu. Now the Change some of you happily voted for is now hunting and decimating you. Enjoy your marriage alliance with the Fulanis while i enjoy my Xmas goat meat.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by meshack15: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
SHUPUP YOUR MOUTH,THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME IT IS HAPPENING,IF A SERIOUS ACTION HAD BEEN TAKEN OVER THE PREVIOUS INCIDENCE AND THE FULANIS PERPETRATORS FISHED OUT AND PROSECUTED,WE WOULDN'T SEE THIS SAME THING HAPPENING OVER AND OVER AGAIN,THIS IS A NATIONAL ISSUE AND IT IS ALREADY BEYOND EL-RIFI.
three:
But PMB cannot talk on everything after all the Chief Security Officer of the state is El Rufai and he is 'on top' of it (according to Femi Adesina)

These same set of people had a differing opinion with regard to Borno State, its Chief Security Officer and who should take charge when Boko Haram was ravaging that region

#DoubleStandardAPC

Ever playing politics with people's lives you are no better than PDP
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by BossOluwendy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
And some people will come here to praise Buhari...

We know what these same set of people would say if this had happened during GEJ's time...

Hypocrites everywhere !!! Buharis kinsmen killing and maiming but Buhari is yet to say anything about it or do anything about it.

Make God punish those using power in this country to their advantage at the detriment of other Nigerians
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
obailala:
To answer your question, my sense is still much intact, and that is why I asked thtmat question. So are you saying if the SE breaks out, it automatically gives every state and LGA in Nigeria the liberty to equally break out?

Yes. Biafraa is not only SE, includes a huge chunk of SS. Go on youtube are see millions marching in support of Nnamdi Kanu in Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers and Bayelsa.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
seeyouin2019:
I could have said sorry but i will not. These are the same people who joined hand with their Fulani masters against Biafra and also making jest of Nnamdi Kanu. Now the Change some of you happily voted for is now hunting and decimating you. Enjoy your marriage alliance with the Fulanis while i enjoy my Xmas goat meat.
Fulani herdsmen and militias also killed these people in large numbers both under yaradua and GEj (even though it never got good publicity). So how come everybody now politicises this menace myopically to 2015 election?.... What has even happened to the sense of majority of Nigerians?
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Maser: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
I used to criticize the Biafran case because of my erroneous belief that PMB was a decent man who could fix and unite the country, but NOT ANYMORE. His deafening silence suggests he supports all of this. I see no reason why a sane President should keep quiet while this happens if not for complicity. Any right thinking southerner should know that this is real jihad/genocide and when they finish with the Christians up north, they won't hesitate to move south as they are already doing. I hate to see Igbos and Yoruba fighting each other in this country rather than unite and prepare against the devilish conspiracies of these jihadists. Divided, the south is sure to fall when they come for you except Yorubas, Igbos and southern minorities unite and see themselves as brothers and forge a common cause to quit this ungodly union called Nigeria. All the needless fight southerners engage in in nairaland is nothing but mutual destruction because you won't stand any chance the day they come for you. Of course, the jihadists want you divided and will continue to play you against yourselves to achieve their aim. The Yorubas should come clean and apologise to the Igbos for joining the North to fight Biafra rather than engage in needless grandstanding and the Igbos rather than engage in cursing and unforgiveness should accept. Unite together and see yourselves as brothers who have made mistakes and heal the wounds of the past. Trust me, you need each other now. If you think uniting with each other is evil, choose between your uniting and being massacred which one is a greater evil. Remember the jihadists have tested their massacre in both south East and south West and your governors had no answer. It was a pilot study for them. You need to strip yourselves of pride and unite. The Sardauna of Sokoto truly promised before independence, "...should the British quit Nigeria, the North will continue her interrupted conquest to the sea".

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
Knowledge9000:
Guilt no gree allow Afonja enter this thread...see how they are running. If you like run and hide, pretend not to see this but Karma is a bitcch...when they start slaughtering you too, we will pretend also like we didn't see it!
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oyind17:
Watin give this Fulani people mind like this? cry cry
buhari

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by olagbemi118(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
There seems to be nothing good coming out of Nigeria... RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
BossOluwendy:
And some people will come here to praise Buhari...

We know what these same set of people would say if this had happened during GEJ's time...

Hypocrites everywhere !!! Buharis kinsmen killing and maiming but Buhari is yet to say anything about it or do anything about it.

Make God punish those using power in this country to their advantage at the detriment of other Nigerians
Point of correction, this also happened regularly under GEJ, it just didnt get much publicity probably due to the bokoharam issue overshadowing it. Just do a quick google search.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by myright: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
ajepako:

If by definition of afonja...and you mean the Yorubas...

Well l am Yoruba and l am here on this thread... condemning this barbarity towards fellow human being in its entireity...

it makes no sense condemning this act when you and your people wish to continue live with the Fulani in the same country
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
They prefer to talk about corruption and economy not about the state of the nation. Which foreign investor will bring his money into a country, into a state wnere such is the norm. I have said it time without number, without restructuring, we simply cannot become a nation. This place is just a collection of peoples. There is nothing two Nigerians share in common. Government is a just failure in continuum. You listen to radio stations like Nigeria Info in Abuja. Just raise a point of observation about these happenings and others critical of government and they angrily shut you down. All they want to hear is the praises of the government and to think the likes of Swat Duniya and co are from these areas ravaged by sectarianism begs reasoning. They don't want to squarely address them, they avoid them. All they rejoice about is Ipob, Ibori and Wike while their townsmen are continuously slaughtered. How long can this gathering of people continue to pretend before civil war explodes upon us all. Nonsense country. Useless people.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by FreeSpirited: 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
fkdmods:

This goes far beyond fulani herdsmen. Nigerians generally do not value life. I am not really shocked because it is normal. Is this not the same country where a suspect is murdered in the streets on a daily basis on in the name of justice. If it is normal to do that, then it is normal to expect this as well. The government is supposed to come out and denounce things like jungle justice but if they don't how do you expect them to denounce this?
Its really heart Wrenching.....it has dampened my spirit since morning...I wish all Nigerians could stage a protest....Fulani herdsmen should be tag terrorists, threatening national peace ,unity and security

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
seeyouin2019:

Karma is catching up with them that help Hausa-Fulani stop Biafraa...Fulani are now attacking all of them; Plateau(Gowon), Taraba(TY Danjuma), Benue(David Mark), Southern Kaduna( Yahaya), Niger(Nupe...IBB).
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by JuneOctober(f): 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
Maser:
I used to criticize the Biafran case because of my erroneous belief that PMB was a decent man who could fix and unite the country, but NOT ANYMORE. His deafening silence suggests he supports all of this. I see no reason why a sane President should keep quiet while this happens if not for complicity. Any right thinking southerner should know that this is real jihad/genocide and when they finish with the Christians up north, they won't hesitate to move south as they are already doing. I hate to see Igbos and Yoruba fighting each other in this country rather than unite and prepare against the devilish conspiracies of these jihadists. Divided, the south is sure to fall when they come for you except Yorubas, Igbos and southern minorities unite and see themselves as brothers and forge a common cause to quit this ungodly union called Nigeria. All the needless fight southerners engage in in nairaland is nothing but mutual destruction because you won't stand any chance the day they come for you. Of course, the jihadists want you divided and will continue to play you against yourselves to achieve their aim. The Yorubas should come clean and apologise to the Igbos for joining the North to fight Biafra rather than engage in needless grandstanding and the Igbos rather than engage in cursing and unforgiveness should accept. Unite together and see yourselves as brothers who have made mistakes and heal the wounds of the past. Trust me, you need each other now. If you think uniting with each other is evil, choose between your uniting and being massacred which one is a greater evil. Remember the jihadists have tested their massacre in both south East and south West and your governors had no answer. It was a pilot study for them. You need to strip yourselves of pride and unite. The Sardauna of Sokoto truly promised before independence, "...should the British quit Nigeria, the North will continue her interrupted conquest to the sea".

My dear, you have said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Yes. Biafraa is not only SE, includes a huge chunk of SS. Go on youtube are see millions marching in support of Nnamdi Kanu in Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers and Bayelsa.
Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa-Cross and even Benue makes sense, but I'm still yet to get a proper explanation how the actualisation of Biafra would have saved the lives of these people in southern Kaduna.

If there's anything I know from my personal encounters with people of this region, it is that they do not wish the country breaks because if that happens, there would be no check and balance against the murderous Fulani invaders and the entire Christian communities in the north would be annihilated.

Please get your facts right and show some empathy, this is not the best time to mock bereaved people for not supporting your cause especially as your cause puts them at risk of extinction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) / Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.