Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) (96504 Views)

The 3 Policemen Killed In Taraba By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) / Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) / Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by cosecfaraday: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
no be small thing o....this country self eh

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by drss2(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
myright:
when was the last time this kind of a thing happened in Somalia? is Somalia not better than the zoo now?
Prophet Nnamdi Kanu speaks in parables.
as it is now, somalia is more peaceful dan nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

These people deserve to live, no man has the right to take ones life..... regardless of your party or religion. what is badis bad, it has never been this bad before.....
I never said anyone deserves to die and I never defended the carnage. I only just reminded you to stop callously riding on the death of innocent people to play your gej vs pmb political game.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
El rufia paid dis guyz to do dis or else what did he pay these guyz for Buhari kept mute I tink dis guys are in interested in land grab for Fulanis .....
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Dalek(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
redcliff:

Stop this rubbish you are typing...They are the cause of the problem Nigeria is facing now. Yorubafolks have no mind of themselves yet they calim to be the most exposed set of folks in this contraption. Right from their father Awolowo to the littlest of them all, they are all Cowards. Ask Awolowo what he did that made Biafra fail at the beginning. Their women have more balls than their men. anybody calling out the Yoruba folks is far different than the Fulani Herdsmen. I cant even believe that Even After what the Hausas did to the Yorubas in the past, but they still went on to align with them again just to throw out Jonathan because he was from another region that "doesnt deserve the presidency"mantle.

So long you keep believing that we voted Jonathan out because of his region, you will forever be wrong. Check the results of the 2009 Election and see who the SW voted for and what APC(ACN) gotten den.
Jonathan was thrown out due to his bad governance, if buhari does same he will be thrown out. Everything is not about tribal pls

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by zudozz: 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
all thanks to all u brainless fatherless apes that voted for an aged fulani man. All this people blood dey una head!

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by ashala(m): 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
My heart bleeds. This is so terrible. Southern Fulani people need to rise and defend themselves. This will continue happening when these cursed Fulanis knows that no body wld retaliate.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2792995/nairaland-says-no-secessionists

The above quoted thread should be expunged from nairaland with immediate effect.
How can any sane individual want to be in same country with these barbaric animals?

Nigeria is an ill fated contraption heading to the abyss.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
Seriously it right time these country should break up, we can't continue to deceiving ourselves all in the name of one zoogeria

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Cubeet: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
obailala:
Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa-Cross and even Benue makes sense, but I'm still yet to get a proper explanation how the actualisation of Biafra would have saved the lives of these people in southern Kaduna.

If there's anything I know from my personal encounters with people of this region, it is that they do not wish the country breaks because if that happens, there would be no check and balance against the murderous Fulani invaders and the entire Christian communities in the north would be annihilated.

Please get your facts right and show some empathy, this is not the best time to mock bereaved people for not supporting your cause especially as your cause puts them at risk of extinction.
Why Biafra is being mentioned here is for those supporting one Nigeria. Especially those in the south.
This Picture alone shows us reasons not to support one Nigeria.
Living with Terrorist Fulani

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by obanth2016: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Haba! El-Rufai has explanation then. I thought he said his government has paid off the Fulanis; how come this ugly incident?
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Cubeet: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
obailala:
Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa-Cross and even Benue makes sense, but I'm still yet to get a proper explanation how the actualisation of Biafra would have saved the lives of these people in southern Kaduna.

If there's anything I know from my personal encounters with people of this region, it is that they do not wish the country breaks because if that happens, there would be no check and balance against the murderous Fulani invaders and the entire Christian communities in the north would be annihilated.

Please get your facts right and show some empathy, this is not the best time to mock bereaved people for not supporting your cause especially as your cause puts them at risk of extinction.
Why Biafra is being mentioned here is for those supporting one Nigeria. Especially those in the south.
This Picture alone shows us reasons not to support one Nigeria.
Living with Terrorist Fulani. I can only imagine myself claiming same citizenship with the Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
God have mercy cry

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by oluwambo149: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Hope Afonjas are happy that their votes brought this calamity upon Nigeria
you are sick
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
FreeSpirited:
I'm angry in my spirit.......What kind of country are we...God!...and people perpetrating this go scot free..nobody talks abt this, no organised protest, no senate hearing go fury about this...Are we this wicked? Should we continue like this till Fulani herdsmen kill everyone?...just for the sake of cattle....This is more than enough reason to ban nomadic rearing of animals in every state
Guy, I'm stunned!
Nigeria is a zoo!
Jeez..to think that I campaigned for this guy foolhari and even donated heavily towards his campaign hurts me to the marrow.
Wish I could turn back the hands of time.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mtsweeeeeeeee.. ....

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by okonja(m): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
dragonking3:
El rufai and Buhari will be happy to see this. Very evil set of people.

Lalasticlala over to you. cry

Of what reason? angry

Why are we always blaming our leaders and not ourselves. What about the said Fulani people, why don't you blame them?, what joy do they derive in killing fellow human being...I really tire for this country oh!
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by payosehtor(m): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Emekamex:
The fastest way to atleast help curtail these killings is to raise more awareness as most indigenes of Southern Kaduna aren't doing much to raise awareness.
You guys can trend the topic on twitter for weeks or even send video evidences to the United Nations. I am saying this because the Nigerian government doesn't always act unless there is external pressure or its image is at stake, waiting for other people to raise awareness for you will not likely go well as we don't know exactly the true situation of things.
over 30 Tiv farmers where killed in Taraba last two weeks but the news underreported it to 18 by this same demons.I called one of the local / victims there to get the pictures for me, instead of him to snaped, if rather tried to video but the Hausa security men there almost break his Techno android phone.cuz they wouldn't want the evil publicized.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Maser: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
If you're a southerner and you truly believe there was, is or will be one Nigeria, then you're a fucking idiot! I can tell you that Gowon who fought for one Nigeria will be heart-broken now watching his fellow Northern Christian brothers being butchered daily but the shame of how it affects his reputation wouldn't let him admit he made a mistake afterall. The need to protect Awo's reputation wouldn't let the Yorubas admit they also made mistakes in following him to war against the Igbos. The Northern Christians like TY Danjuma should also be doing some soul searching now. Shame and pride wouldn't allow all of the above actors admit fighting against Biafra was a mistake afterall. It's not too late though. They should come clean and apologise so that the wounds of the past could be healed. Even if after seeing all these happen they still want to continue with one Nigeria, at least they would have made restitution and unite together to shout with one voice, the voice for justice. Otherwise, they would die with needless reputation, be judged harshly by their creator and the posterity of their people will become endangered species in no time and whatever remnant that will be left, if at all, will not be Christians as we know it but Muslims. Ask Turkey, Egypt, Lebanon et al. And to you Igbos, when you're apologised to, accept without fuss and animosity, it will also be for your own good. Sometimes you unite with a perceived enemy to fight a greater more vicious adversary for your own good and survival. There is today in Nigeria a real and present existential jihadist threat to non-Muslims carefully masked as herdsmen menace, the perpetrators know what they're doing but keep deceiving the survivors until it is their turn to face the matchets

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by phantom24: 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dalek:

So long you keep believing that we voted Jonathan out because of his region, you will forever be wrong. Check the results of the 2009 Election and see who the SW voted for and what APC(ACN) gotten den.
Jonathan was thrown out due to his bad governance, if buhari does same he will be thrown out. Everything is not about tribal pls

I want to believe you're a teenager? If not what do u understand about governance? If Johnathan's govt was bad n the price of goods was stable, economy was growing, etc what n how would you describe this "cursed" President of yours who has destroyed the country within 2years with silly economic policies n d popular excuse that price of crude oil is the cause. As if we are the only country affected by fall in crude prices . Be careful angry

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by egoldman(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
breakeven:
Femi Adeshina has sold his soul to the devil. How can he say the killings are not the business of the president? If it is so, then the president has no business being president. why dont he refuse to comment instead of spewing thrash from his dirty mouth?
I hope it be Mr Buhari's business when these christians revenge .

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
We are in perillious times, everyone needs to get on his feets, clutch their hands together and pray....
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by matrixme(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Austin4lif:
Christians were killed this is all you have to say? When christians were killed in Sudan, we condemned it and support them because by the body and blood of christ we are one family. You also behave as somebody who is less traveled. Who told you that igbos are not among the ones killed? I reside there and am igbo
I am well travelled, if you may know. What are you doing there that you are risking your life? So you didn't see the more accommodating and relatively peaceful south to dwell. I can never to relocate to the north for any reason.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
cry cry cry cry
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by mantosa(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
This happened in my country and my president's sspokeman says "the president doesn't have to reply to all"

Da fucc is wrong with this country Are these people humans

The president is the Commander in Chief, the CSO of Nigeria!!!!!

I don't even know how to vent. This country is a sham!!

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by matrixme(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Eastactivist:

So Kaduna is now kano.
Yoruba always finding means where necessary and unnecessary to distort facts
So you expect me to be crying because northerners are killing themselves? I see you're Igbo. When they were killing your kinsmen in Enugu you were there, now it is time to carry placard to defend their cause.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by nbisi: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
God is our strength

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by wtfCode: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
Chisos,Mehn, nnamdi Kalu will always be right.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Small time now, FFK go host their leader for briefing... opposition no be good business.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by egoldman(m): 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
RaptorX:
It shall never be well with all you people that help impose this bastard murderer as our president. This man's silence in the face of this genocide is beyond belief, I am Yoruba and I am so angry at my people for supporting this devil in human skin.

God bless you sir .
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Eastactivist: 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
matrixme:

So you expect me to be crying because your people are killing themselves? You people are the ones causing problems around the country with your nomadic lifestyle. You should deal with your problem.

How does the sad event that happened in Kaduna relate to kano population? That's my misunderstanding with you....
Shut up and don't comment if you really do not have anything to offer. That's simple, Not this unguarded foolish utterances of yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) / Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.