Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? (3145 Views)

You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This / Does Astrology Signs Compatibility Work In Relationships? / What Is Nigerian/igbo Culture Like? Dating? Relationships,belief System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by IncredibleJoe(m): 8:43am On Dec 31, 2016
I was just surfing the Internet when I stumbled on an astrological site. I got to know that my Zodiac is Sagittarius. I read so many things about it and many were true. I met the astrologer via Email and we started communicating.

Are Zodiac signs spiritual?
Do you belief in them?

Although the astrologer claim to be natural not spiritual because she uses cosmic energy in making her reading.

Share your experience if you have encountered one before

Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2016
IncredibleJoe:
I was just surfing the Internet when I stumbled on an astrological site. I got to know that my Zodiac is Sagittarius. I read so many things about it and many were true. I met the astrologer via Email and we started communicating.

Are Zodiac signs spiritual?
Do you belief in them?

Although the astrologer claim to be natural not spiritual because she uses cosmic energy in making her reading.

Share your experience if you have encountered one before

whats the name of this astrologer?! and how did you meet him/her
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by IncredibleJoe(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2016
coollabman:

whats the name of this astrologer?! and how did you meet him/her

Astrologer Mary..
https://www.the-astrology.com/landing.php?r=RDM102617&gclid=CLLK2fWindECFR2MGQodhTUDbw
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2016
IncredibleJoe:

Astrologer Mary..
https://www.the-astrology.com/landing.php?r=RDM102617&gclid=CLLK2fWindECFR2MGQodhTUDbw

hmmm...

am actually scared of these people! some of them are diabolic and have been said to steal "stars" of people that consult them. did you pay her?
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Divay22(f): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2016
Am using same Mary,she asked me to pay an amount of money,so as to give me details of what 2017 has for me .............
Somethings she said were true though,but i really don't wanna dwell on them......
It's your choice to believe anyway
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by IncredibleJoe(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2016
T
coollabman:

hmmm...

am actually scared of these people! some of them are diabolic and have been said to steal "stars" of people that consult them. did you pay her?

She offered the first service free and asked me to pay $39 but am not sure if am going to pay
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2016
IncredibleJoe:
T

She offered the first service free and asked me to pay $39 but am not sure if am going to pay

hmmm...

did you read the terms and conditions on the website?! I did, and its quite interesting, no guarantees are offered.
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by IncredibleJoe(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2016
coollabman:

hmmm...

did you read the terms and conditions on the website?! I did, and its quite interesting, no guarantees are offered.

It actually cannot be guaranteed because she is not a spiritualist but a kinda star reader...
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by IncredibleJoe(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2016
Divay22:
Am using same Mary,she asked me to pay an amount of money,so as to give me details of what 2017 has for me .............
Somethings she said were true though,but i really don't wanna dwell on them......
It's your choice to believe anyway

It's good not to go deeper... doing so can manipulate ones mind
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2016
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2016
IncredibleJoe:

It actually cannot be guaranteed because she is not a spiritualist but a kinda star reader...

yeah! and you got your reading in just two hours
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:
I believe in "The Law of Attraction/Universe not Astrology but Neyoor and Alondra do.

can you explain this to us.
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2016

Nope, I don't... undecided
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by IncredibleJoe(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2016
coollabman:

yeah! and you got your reading in just two hours
yeah
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2016
IncredibleJoe:

I believe one as to have a certain level of strength to be able to roll with these peeps. the advice is to avoid being hung in their words and not to allow them manipulate your life
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by IncredibleJoe(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2016
Estharfabian:

Nope, I don't... undecided

Try going to the site tru the link above
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2016
IncredibleJoe:
yeah
hmmm...
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by IncredibleJoe(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2016
coollabman:

I believe one as to have a certain level of strength to be able to roll with these peeps. the advice is to avoid being hung in their words and not to allow them manipulate your life

You are right
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2016
Cc

Neyoor smiley
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Deathslater: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2016
Zodiac signs are not spiritually.
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2016
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

Download "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne, it's a good book, you will see the PDF on google. it explain the law of universe/attraction in detail. If I say I should start explaining here, this thread will enter 20 pages. Trust me, it worked for me. There is practically anything I desire I don't get since last 6 months I came across it was just and average joe. Wish I knew it earlier than this. It will change your life smiley

hmmm...

why not explain it here. you'll exercise your brain while doing so and help others understand it in layman's terms
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Bluezy13(m): 10:26am On Dec 31, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

Download "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne, it's a good book, you will see the PDF on google. it explain the law of universe/attraction in detail. If I say I should start explaining here, this thread will enter 20 pages. Trust me, it worked for me. There is practically anything I desire I don't get since last 6 months I came across it was just and average joe. Wish I knew it earlier than this. It will change your life smiley

Please be not vexed, how can I download the book, I have tried a couple of times to no avail. Many writings on the law of attraction do refer me to the book. Optionally, It would be easier if you could send me a copy to my email.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2016
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2016
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

Let me just give you a little analogy. Is there anything you so much desire that looks impossible? you can get without breaking a sweat.

When you read, make sure you share your testimony. It's just stack reality how this world is programmed and things get done. The world is autopilot where God watches as things unfold.

Bye for now, thank me later smiley

lol! OK I'll download and read.
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Divay22(f): 11:58am On Dec 31, 2016
IncredibleJoe:

you're right
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
Yes I do. 80% of there analysis about individuals are always true. Here is what was revealed about me in the pix below.

Cc:

Alondra

Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
Neyoor:
Yes I do. 80% of there analysis about individuals are always true. Here is what was revealed about me in the pix below.

Cc:

The Ram... . Happy new year Neyoor smiley
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
Alondra:
The Ram... . Happy new year Neyoor smiley

Lol! You too Miss "Ram" it's not yet New year jur. R u in Australia?
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
Neyoor:

Lol! You too Miss "Ram" it's not yet New year jur. R u in Australia?
I may not be here to wish you when it's timesmiley
Re: Do You Belief In Astrology And Star Reading?? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
Alondra:
I may not be here to wish you when it's timesmiley

Alright dear. Happy New year. smiley So, how about our assignment?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hook Up For A Serious Relationship Through Whatsapp Group / ANOTHER Leak!!unijos Student Esther By Name.(+!8 Photo) / The President Son And I Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.